Hospitals In The Nakon Sawan Area

Larryst

Siri Sawan in the center of town has the best reputation, very nice rooms as well, air con overlooking the park. There are also a few good ones in Chinat.

Sorry dont know about wether they have a website, but get someone to ring up the Thai talking phone book and ask for Siri Sawan Hospital, Nakorn Sawan.

There is one in Nakorn and one in Chinat sepcilising in mothers and babies, the Chinat one is supposed to be good, I can find the names out if you want.

RC

The maternity hospital on the main road to Bangkok just after the Makro trafic lights is very good.

My son was born there 16 months ago and even after he and his Mum stayed there 11 days in a private room the cost was still less than 20k baht.

It would probably cost you that a day in BKK.

They also got all the details on his Thai birth certificate (including my detaols) 100% correct. Very useful if you register a child at your own embassy.

The maternity hospital on the main road to Bangkok just after the Makro trafic lights is very good.

My son was born there 16 months ago and even after he and his Mum stayed there 11 days in a private room the cost was still less than 20k baht.

It would probably cost you that a day in BKK.

They also got all the details on his Thai birth certificate (including my detaols) 100% correct. Very useful if you register a child at your own embassy.

Sorry

I forgot to say that I just came to BKK today and the hospital details are back at home where I will be on Thursday.

Are there any good hospitals in the Nakon Sawan area? Are the doctors and staff pretty good and know what they are doing? Do they have a web site or a telephone number?

my mate had to go into hospital as his arm popped out while swimming

nice room nice staff bathroom etc

had tv but couldnt understand it . !!

he was in there for a night

it was the hospital that u can see the park from

i spent a few hours in one after a night on the razzle .. think i overdone it !

wouldnt bother me if i had to go into hospital in nakhon sawan ...cant say i could say the same about uk