Exciting Online Concept Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

has anyone ever won the 5,000 points? , i only ever seem to get 5 or 50 .... how does it decide if you get 0 correct or 5 correct?

Hi boater,

So far we have had at least five players get 5 out of 5 correct and win 5,000 points. A lot of people have got 4 out of 5 correct for 500 points.

Of course FreePlayo is a free game of chance. In saying that you may want to experiment with logo and sponsor spot combinations ... or not!

Is there a pattern? Is it purely random?

We're certainly not going to "give the game away"! :-)

Good luck!

i just totaled 2000 points, might go for a free feed somewhere soon.....

edit:

forget i said that, i read somewhere you have to take some friends, so that excludes me.

Edited by timekeeper

has anyone ever won the 5,000 points? , i only ever seem to get 5 or 50 .... how does it decide if you get 0 correct or 5 correct?
Hi boater, So far we have had at least five players get 5 out of 5 correct and win 5,000 points. A lot of people have got 4 out of 5 correct for 500 points. Of course FreePlayo is a free game of chance. In saying that you may want to experiment with logo and sponsor spot combinations ... or not! Is there a pattern? Is it purely random? We're certainly not going to "give the game away"! :-) Good luck!
i just totaled 2000 points, might go for a free feed somewhere soon..... edit: forget i said that, i read somewhere you have to take some friends, so that excludes me.

tk,

I believe you are kdding :-)

But in case you are not, for the Hard Rock food vouchers you don't need to take anyone: freeplayo.com/pattaya/en/rewards?filterbyCat[]=2

Hi boater, So far we have had at least five players get 5 out of 5 correct and win 5,000 points. A lot of people have got 4 out of 5 correct for 500 points. Of course FreePlayo is a free game of chance. In saying that you may want to experiment with logo and sponsor spot combinations ... or not! Is there a pattern? Is it purely random? We're certainly not going to "give the game away"! :-) Good luck!
i just totaled 2000 points, might go for a free feed somewhere soon..... edit: forget i said that, i read somewhere you have to take some friends, so that excludes me.

tk,

I believe you are kdding :-)

But in case you are not, for the Hard Rock food vouchers you don't need to take anyone: freeplayo.com/pattaya/en/rewards?filterbyCat[]=2

even better, i love the Hard Rock for Mexican food, i will look into that thank you!

Hello Pattaya lovers!

To usher in the new month of March, we have some exciting news for you:

500 Baht bar tab for only 300 Points ... Act fast!

Murphy's Law Irish Pub is offering two 500-Baht bar tabs at only 300 FreePlayo points each. These new Rewards must be claimed before 1700 (5 pm) Thai time on Friday, March 2, to be used that same night at Murphy's cabaret party.

New Sponsor CES Offers Serious Rewards!

CES -- Equipment & Tools for Professionals -- is generously sponsoring five new Rewards, including a Kobe cordless drill and a Kennedy 50-piece socket set. For its promotion CES is offering a 5% discount on all the top-quality tools and work safety equipment it has in stock at its Sukhumvit Road shop.

Invite Friends for 50 Points!

As an experiment we have increased the points bonus for inviting friends. Now you can earn 50 FreePlayo points for every friend who registers via an invitation you send from our website. Make the most of it.

FreePlayo Pattaya blog!

We've launched a new blog that has news and features about Pattaya and our sponsors. You are welcome to comment on our stories. And if you have some news to tell, tell us first!

As always, be a winner!