Free Help, Amazing Results, And No Drugs.

boostedHULK

My name is Neil Hemmingsen and i am a CrossFit elite fitness coach but also do a lot of work with disabilities and serious illness. Diet is the only way to properly control your weight and more importantly, the only way to lose weight and look the way you want. You can lose weight doing all kinds of crazy things, but you notice those people don't always look awesome, even when they do lose 10 or 15 pounds. And then they gain it back because they don't look like they thought they would and it took so much work. What you have to do is make a change in your habits and lifestyle. You have to learn to eat healthier, you have to exercise some everyday, and drinking everyday will make you fat, there's just no way around that. So, i offer my training, guidance, nutritional plans and fitness programs for FREE. 100% for free, i am just here to help you out. Please message me if you have any interest, my help is always FREE. I can show you how to set and reach goals, develop a lifestyle of habits so living and looking sexy is easy, your way of life from now. it's up to you to make the decision. Please message me on here since no links available. Take care, live happy, keep growing!

Neil

And for those not up to the challange here is the BB method:

Eat only Thai food, forgoing deep fried items. Eat half the rice. Be certain to eat plenty of vegetables, especially greens. Learn how to order these items and you are set for life. Stay away from curries and soups with 'kathit' - cocnut milk. No MSG (ch/two-rote mai ow).

Substiute hard sugar candies for anything else you might consume if you are having a craving. Eat Thai sweets and FRUIT!

Take water as your only beverage. It is best for health and saves you monee! Forgo all soda, even Coke 0.

Switch from beer to spirits, perferably taken with water or soda water.

Take some excercise daily. You will burn about 400 calories walking per hour. Get out and walk. Too hot - become a mall walker. Great if you are eating correctly, but that is about one soda and candy bar worth of calories. A medium size bag of crisps. Get a pedometer and try to walk at least a minimum of 2 kms a day.

Plan activites with your holidays - become active, not just sit on a bar stool, around a pool, under an umbrella.

Do 50sit ups a day. If you can't do them at one go, do 25/25 and push yourself to do all 50 at once. When you get to 50 - do more.

The offer is laudable but me thinks expats by and large are not the healthiest/active lot.

If you want to lose weight fast, try the Atkins diet. You can't live on it. It will drive you crazy and can be very expensive for Thailand but into the third week, you will start dropping like crazy!

I think Crossfit meal plan would need to be specifically adapted to Asia/Thailand and of course the meals would need to be prepared in your domicile.

And for those not up to the challange here is the BB method:

Eat only Thai food, forgoing deep fried items. Eat half the rice. Be certain to eat plenty of vegetables, especially greens. Learn how to order these items and you are set for life. Stay away from curries and soups with 'kathit' - cocnut milk. No MSG (ch/two-rote mai ow).

Substiute hard sugar candies for anything else you might consume if you are having a craving. Eat Thai sweets and FRUIT!

Take water as your only beverage. It is best for health and saves you monee! Forgo all soda, even Coke 0.

Switch from beer to spirits, perferably taken with water or soda water.

Take some excercise daily. You will burn about 400 calories walking per hour. Get out and walk. Too hot - become a mall walker. Great if you are eating correctly, but that is about one soda and candy bar worth of calories. A medium size bag of crisps. Get a pedometer and try to walk at least a minimum of 2 kms a day.

Plan activites with your holidays - become active, not just sit on a bar stool, around a pool, under an umbrella.

Do 50sit ups a day. If you can't do them at one go, do 25/25 and push yourself to do all 50 at once. When you get to 50 - do more.

The offer is laudable but me thinks expats by and large are not the healthiest/active lot.

If you want to lose weight fast, try the Atkins diet. You can't live on it. It will drive you crazy and can be very expensive for Thailand but into the third week, you will start dropping like crazy!

I think Crossfit meal plan would need to be specifically adapted to Asia/Thailand and of course the meals would need to be prepared in your domicile.

Perfect advise, Im doing EXACTLY what you have suggested and have lost 10 kilos in 2 months

Never eat all the rice even thais only eat half at most and I dont eat any carbs at all, if its white dont bite.

hard candy? yep i remember my mum telling me dont eat sweets it will ruin your appetite , and it does ! better a mouth crammed with lollies then chomping into half a chicken

Walk, walk and more walking

Very simple suggestions that work and dont expect miracles. I didnt lose anything in the first 3 weeks and then it just fell off.

You never should expect miracles from diets, it comes on slow it goes off slow. I need to loose some weight again. So i am doing it all right and strict. Good diet loads of exercise and still its not going as fast as i want. But on the other hand i got loads of extra energy and some extra muscles. So i know it works. Just never goes fast.

For everyone who has an ipad / iphone and cooks their own food there is a great calorie counter app. Easiest i ever had. I used to make my own diets but this is 10 times easier.