13 Nations Urged To Withdraw Their Travel Advisory Against Travelling To Thailand

webfact

i am irish and i could not give a flying f@@k what the stupid irish goverment says there f@@king con men and if some other european country tells then what to do they jump,i was there when the red shrits where out looking to fight the thai goverment i had no problem now back in ireland the slaves of the euro zone are scared,no work mafia everywhere junkies shooting people daily,thailand okviolin.gif

Thank you for your meaningfull contribution to the topic at hand. I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday.

it was not a holiday i was there for a year just got married it was a 1 yr honeymoon plus the fights ,she just had a baby 1 hour ago my 1st daughter i drunk in real thai fashion she tell you drunk stay home and go work tomorrow weird night for me,plus the microwave blew up

mellow.png

hmmm Alcoholics go for alcoholics Meetings, Drunks often go for parties. hic hic

I reckon that I have more chance of being killed in a terrorist attack in US / UK / France / Germany than in Thailand. Does anyone know if there are travel advisory warnings to these countries?

Double standards - no wonder Thais hate farangs.

I reckon that I have more chance of being killed in a terrorist attack in US / UK / France / Germany than in Thailand. Does anyone know if there are travel advisory warnings to these countries?

Maybe you should explain that to the Thai Buddhists victims of terrorism in the southern provinces.

I am sure they will be comforted by your words.

Edited by wxyz

I`ve been here a long time and never felt any hatred toward me from Thais nor have I seen them directing hatred toward other farangs. There WILL be some Thais who hate farangs just as there are people in other countries who hate incomers. Best not to generalise about a people though.

What should be added to any travel warning about Thailand is just how dangerous it is for tourists. Be it the road, faulty showers electrocuting people, violence against foreigners, scams that turn violent, and the general mafia presence in general that is targeting them. Giving people better information BEFORE they get here may save lives and keep them from being abused and/or extorted.

I totally agree. Very well said.

I reckon your chances of getting killed period in Thailand are much greater than in the US / UK / France / Germany.

I've not experienced Thais hatred, if anything I've experienced just the opposite.

I've been fearful at times of some Thais . . those who hold the "keys to the Kingdom" and or those who believe every foreigner is a multi-millionaire here only to help perfect strangers live the good life . . . but those hardly make up the majority of Thais, at least in my experience.

I`ve been here a long time and never felt any hatred toward me from Thais nor have I seen them directing hatred toward other farangs. There WILL be some Thais who hate farangs just as there are people in other countries who hate incomers. Best not to generalise about a people though.

Try it from a Burmese point of view.

Try it from a Burmese point of view.

Have they lifted the travel warning then? What is their point?