Farm Comes To Town First Sat Every Month.

IsaanAussie

A good friend and customer chef Dylan at Bolan Restaurant and others has started a monthly market in Soi 26 Sukhumvit last month was a flying start for the first one. This Saturday is the second one. It is a great idea and a way to sell a bit of what you are growing to people you can deal with.

• Like 1

Keep em going good buddy hopefully a circuit could be set up that prevail in the harvest seasons in the US where organic farmers meet weekly. As per events in Issan it hasn't been too sucessful from what I hear in and around Surin. so far the obvious markets will be Bangkok Pattaya hua Hin and Phuket with many central provinces possible. with middle men cut out there is a viable chance of possibly breaking even and getting something left over AND sell your stock. Transport will be the key to all markets but it looks like this could work if the Chinese and the Indian consumers can be attracted as the are big buyers of Chemical free sustainably raised organic foods. I'll send you the info on the H2O2. Pure magic. Too burnt fried stung out to get much more down for now. this should be changed over to our organic side or posted on both sites to show there are alternatives available, anyone want to purchase 5 tons of hand harvested organic Hom Mali paddy/or clean to spec, Filloeing Furrows For Food on Fords Forever

Keep em going good buddy hopefully a circuit could be set up that prevail in the harvest seasons in the US where organic farmers meet weekly. As per events in Issan it hasn't been too sucessful from what I hear in and around Surin. so far the obvious markets will be Bangkok Pattaya hua Hin and Phuket with many central provinces possible. with middle men cut out there is a viable chance of possibly breaking even and getting something left over AND sell your stock. Transport will be the key to all markets but it looks like this could work if the Chinese and the Indian consumers can be attracted as the are big buyers of Chemical free sustainably raised organic foods. I'll send you the info on the H2O2. Pure magic. Too burnt fried stung out to get much more down for now. this should be changed over to our organic side or posted on both sites to show there are alternatives available, anyone want to purchase 5 tons of hand harvested organic Hom Mali paddy/or clean to spec, Filloeing Furrows For Food on Fords Forever

I guess I'm not much of a farmer, since there are some stuff here I know absolutely nothing about......... biggrin.png

Edited by bergen

while i have some banana or papaya or chili in i would not mind to sell time to time, and they grow 100% chemical free, unfortunate nothing the quantity to make it worthwhile the 800km roundtrip to Bkk.

the idea is great, but i dont see how it would work out for most.