Artificial Insemination

Putu94

Who has experience with Artificial Insemination in Thailand?

Which hospital and of course the cost.

Bangkok is the most plausible, but Khonkaen/Korat/Udon is also good.

Our information so far is that prices run from 15000 to 100.000 baht per attempt ?

What ids the true?

thanks a lot

Type in vasectomy in the search and there are stories about reversals and also IVF and IUI with prices.

Most people go to the place in the shopping complex at Lumphini station, (name eludes me at the moment).

Edited by beano2274

Type in vasectomy in the search and there are stories about reversals and also IVF and IUI with prices.

Most people go to the place in the shopping complex at Lumphini station, (name eludes me at the moment).

Nawabutr Fertility Clinic

http://www.nawabutr.com/public/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3

Has gotten good reviews from a number of TV members and is reported to be non-profit and less expensive than most

unless you have reason to be sure that the problem is lack of sperm in the male partner and that only (for example, if he had a vasectomy, or has been tested and found to have no /minimal sperm count) , likely to need something other than or in addition to artificial insemination e.g. IVF

Costs will depend on exactly what proves to be needed. I have heard that the above clinic will allow payment in installments

I used the Nawabutr Clinic. My vasectomy reversal hadn't worked. Sperm was extracted from my testes whilst anesthetized, and fertilised with wifes eggs. Yes you still produce sperm even if you've been snipped. So don't bother with a reversal.

Your wife will need to go through treatment herself so they can collect her eggs. My first child cost about 180,000 Baht inclusive of all medication right down to implantation. We had about 14 fertilized eggs frozen. That's free of charge. We went back 1 year later and had 2 frozen eggs implanted in the wife resulting in twins. Cost were less the second time due to no need to extract sperm etc etc.