Nakhon Sawan Is The Most Wonderful Place Ot Live.

exeter

Firstly, alternative drinkinbg hole lut east along the Kosy Road, past La Salle school is the SYPING restaurant, has a aircon room and prices wrer ok, again aorder some f/f to keep them happy.

Now whats all this twaddle spewing out fom the north, more bulls...t from the counrty colonials ( like that bit ) the World Heritage Order ( WHO) have moved that KPP or whatever you want to call it is a mear backwater compared to the city of Utopia. Uptopia today is running all cylinders today ( although Tesco had not french rolls ) tuned to perfection all the smoke belching forms of transport were identified by the number plates as originating in KPP ( the failed province ) Now I have spent most of the day tending the banana trees, drinking soem nice wine, making small talk with the locals and advising caution about invading the northern province, what do they have to offer apart from Chang?

Now I have to return my peaceful garden where silence is golden, the visibility is 20/20 and the air is PURE, no sweet accent to it.

Before I go I must ask and I am sure most readers will want to know what exactly do KPP hunt for? Is it pensioners, brains, surely no foxes here so please inform us and dont say peeps from N/S they are far to quick for the dead!

Thing's just seem to be getting better & better in N/Smog. 5* Hotel's well short time one's, then there's the lack of bar's well 1 and that's at Big C, now no roll's in Tesco's, and it's Utopia. Next you'll be telling me there's no night clubs not that the H/M go's to them but they are here if you want to indulge.

Right to answer your question on what do we hunt, with horse's nothing we just follow a scented trail but it give's us the opportunity to look out for hateful low life little peep's trying to seek into our heritage town. But we do have the odd pheasant shoot just for the pot of course, we hold that every three week's. And no your not invited. I would send you a parson's nose but as you cant get any roll's seem's a waste of time. Are here's a thought maybe you can meet up with exeter and you could eat the P/N with some of his Crisp's.

Nice snaps win but I must point out that that was 6 year's ago and of a temple. But if you look hard you can see the river, maybe a trip during late summer and you could have seen the river and not the town it flood's big time don't you know. Tip if you ever decide to take a snap or two of the main town don't forget to bring you lens cleaner. Oh and some filter's to help you see through the smog.

H/M K.P.P.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paradise on earth..................

Well if you say so. For me back in 2005 this what I saw

49241641.jpg

Small road and lots of bikes and then this:-

48159122.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan North View

48159123.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan East View

48159124.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan South View

48159125.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan West View

49242055.jpg

^Pano photos taken from on top of the Kiriwong Temple - Pagoda on the Mountain.

Win from Kan wai.gif

There are non so blind as those that cannot see, now dont start I am not blind! Pictures are out of date, evidence rejected, looks nothing like this now!licklips.gif

Firstly, alternative drinkinbg hole lut east along the Kosy Road, past La Salle school is the SYPING restaurant, has a aircon room and prices wrer ok, again aorder some f/f to keep them happy.

Now whats all this twaddle spewing out fom the north, more bulls...t from the counrty colonials ( like that bit ) the World Heritage Order ( WHO) have moved that KPP or whatever you want to call it is a mear backwater compared to the city of Utopia. Uptopia today is running all cylinders today ( although Tesco had not french rolls ) tuned to perfection all the smoke belching forms of transport were identified by the number plates as originating in KPP ( the failed province ) Now I have spent most of the day tending the banana trees, drinking soem nice wine, making small talk with the locals and advising caution about invading the northern province, what do they have to offer apart from Chang?

Now I have to return my peaceful garden where silence is golden, the visibility is 20/20 and the air is PURE, no sweet accent to it.

Before I go I must ask and I am sure most readers will want to know what exactly do KPP hunt for? Is it pensioners, brains, surely no foxes here so please inform us and dont say peeps from N/S they are far to quick for the dead!

Thing's just seem to be getting better & better in N/Smog. 5* Hotel's well short time one's, then there's the lack of bar's well 1 and that's at Big C, now no roll's in Tesco's, and it's Utopia. Next you'll be telling me there's no night clubs not that the H/M go's to them but they are here if you want to indulge.

Right to answer your question on what do we hunt, with horse's nothing we just follow a scented trail but it give's us the opportunity to look out for hateful low life little peep's trying to seek into our heritage town. But we do have the odd pheasant shoot just for the pot of course, we hold that every three week's. And no your not invited. I would send you a parson's nose but as you cant get any roll's seem's a waste of time. Are here's a thought maybe you can meet up with exeter and you could eat the P/N with some of his Crisp's.

Nice snaps win but I must point out that that was 6 year's ago and of a temple. But if you look hard you can see the river, maybe a trip during late summer and you could have seen the river and not the town it flood's big time don't you know. Tip if you ever decide to take a snap or two of the main town don't forget to bring you lens cleaner. Oh and some filter's to help you see through the smog.

H/M K.P.P.

Have been awoken from my deliberations by more crap from across the border. The tesco manager has been shot, should never have smiled and said no have. Dont take prisoners here, no pussy footing about, so you had better not bring your hunt down here MIKE or you will get both barrels and any rolls ( if they are from Makro they are deadly up to 30 paces )!

A good wind today I noticed heading due north, funny you did not notice any smog, missed the biscuit there old chappie. No smog here, plenty in the east end of Chingford though, I am sure dream about it, sleeping in a gas mask, dont turn over you good strangle yourself or frighten the other half!!!

Hot day today despite the wind, now time to retire to the patio for some red wine and double Gloucester on crackers( not inhabitants of KPP) cream ones silly billy!

So there we have it another wonderful day in Utopia, I think we are all agreed, yes we are all agreed.intheclub.gif

There are non so blind as those that cannot see, now dont start I am not blind! Pictures are out of date, evidence rejected, looks nothing like this now!licklips.gif

I'm with Fred on this, herewith up date on picture.

post-87530-0-60063700-1328710458_thumb.j laugh.png

Edited by Kwasaki

I know I was wanting a few more string's to my bow but Buddha not that many. Great snap though.

H/M K.P.P or Fred to you KS.

I know I was wanting a few more string's to my bow but Buddha not that many. Great snap though.

H/M K.P.P or Fred to you KS.

jap.gif

Paradise on earth..................

Well if you say so. For me back in 2005 this what I saw

49241641.jpg

Small road and lots of bikes and then this:-

48159122.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan North View

48159123.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan East View

48159124.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan South View

48159125.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan West View

49242055.jpg

^Pano photos taken from on top of the Kiriwong Temple - Pagoda on the Mountain.

Win from Kan wai.gif

NIce pictures, bit of heat haze. no sign of the famous KPP Smog!

Not to photographer, clean lense before taking pictures.giggle.gif

Looked like being another super day in paradise today, bird call woke me up peacefully, then out onto the patio for a traditional breakfast (thai style) banana sandwiches washed down with Waitrose Premium tea ( special Utopian blend ) and fruits of the day, also had that in bed last night as well.

The early peace was shattered however by the bugler over the loudspeakers, the sound we all dread that a convoy bearing KPP markings had been seen heading for the border, we can only hope that stop at Kanu W for supplies, get the trotts and have to go back north, which what usually happens.

Today I have a fiscal policy meeting in the city( going to the bank for johnnies) where I go for my cup of coconut tea before helping the local economy out, then I have a courtesy visit to the bike shop, photo shoot etc usual thing, down to Tesco to meet the new manager, could be short appointment unless he falls into line PDQ, you interested a a quarrie for your litle hunt? I can chase him over the border.

No sign of smog and the chickend have not learnt any words, they have really small vocabulary dont they? Do you chase them up there as well?You do have chickens?

Well my carriage awaits, the hustle and bustle awaits.

Toodle Pip

Looked like being another super day in paradise today, bird call woke me up peacefully, then out onto the patio for a traditional breakfast (thai style) banana sandwiches washed down with Waitrose Premium tea ( special Utopian blend ) and fruits of the day, also had that in bed last night as well.

The early peace was shattered however by the bugler over the loudspeakers, the sound we all dread that a convoy bearing KPP markings had been seen heading for the border, we can only hope that stop at Kanu W for supplies, get the trotts and have to go back north, which what usually happens.

Today I have a fiscal policy meeting in the city( going to the bank for johnnies) where I go for my cup of coconut tea before helping the local economy out, then I have a courtesy visit to the bike shop, photo shoot etc usual thing, down to Tesco to meet the new manager, could be short appointment unless he falls into line PDQ, you interested a a quarrie for your litle hunt? I can chase him over the border.

No sign of smog and the chickend have not learnt any words, they have really small vocabulary dont they? Do you chase them up there as well?You do have chickens?

Well my carriage awaits, the hustle and bustle awaits.

Toodle Pip

Point Of order, on the many occasion's that I have been to N/Smog I have never seen any bird's well except those flying rat's, Pigeons to you mob. I have heard that Mason de Mouse cooks them up instead of chicken, allegedly. Must go down well with the old crisps.

Hustle & Bustle Is that the latest term for huge amount's of fume belching traffic that N/Smog is famous for.

Answer to your question do we have Chicken's sure we do, but I usually dine on Pheasant with 'game chip's' there a form of crisp but not the crap that come's out of a bag that you lot eat.

Us K.P.P. Upper Class peep's must admit do not have a very strong constitution that's mainly because all of our food come's from free range farms, none of your petrol pork here. Some years ago a group of lower class hooligans tried to slip in some N/Smog stuff but my professional taster rejected it immediately, I can see him now, he carefully opened the packaging then in a trice had slammed it shut, screaming at the delivery man did you think you would get away with trying to give us that rubbish the only thing this is fit for is that lower class crisp/house pigeon eating mob down south. Needless to say we have never allowed that bounder near Chateau Huntsman again.

Have to 'go' to Tesco's to meet the manager in K.P.P. H/CITY if we have a new manager at any of the store's they have to come to us to have their CV thoroughly checked before they can even apply for the post.

Have to go now orrrf to see my Game Keeper seems that a new batch Pheasant chicks have just arrived.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Have just returned from the centre of Utopia with breaking news!!!!! NO you are going to have to wait. I went to the local Tesco and the new manager, is like the England football manager. The rolls he now tells me 16th, you cheeky bugger with that I felled him with my truncheon and sure enough out fell a KPP Thai ID card that deserved a volley into the groin to which he replied arghhhhhhhh.... With that the BIB ratcathers arrived and deported him. Tesco now closed for decontamination. Apart from that and reading your drivel not much has happened today appart, of course from the breaking news, Jeeves is arranging to have them mounted all around the city and province.

BuT before I reveal all, one other thing, as I was doing a circular tour today I perchanced to be held albeit briefly at the BIG C lights when I noticed that the BIB had caught a couple of the KPP dignitaries and had put them on display on the crossroads, they are on the south eastern corner of the crossroads, 2 of them and they look in some distress waving their arms about, expect it will deter others hopefully.

So the breaking news............. Utopia (aka Nakhon Sawan ) has been declared an area of "outstanding Natural Beauty" by the Nakhon Sawan licencesed Vitualars Association. This came after a pretty long and lively session late last night accompanied by much burping and wind breaking . The clincher apparently was firkin of "Essex Border" that had recovered from an illegal drinking club about 100kms away where people dress up in red coats, black hats and baggy trousers doing unmentionable things to horses. The liquid was said to be deciding factor in the award. Hurrah for Utopia!!!!intheclub.gif We wsill stand and sing the Utopian Anthem.............."Heavenly" Copis and sheets at BIG C.clap2.gif

Have just returned from the centre of Utopia with breaking news!!!!! NO you are going to have to wait. I went to the local Tesco and the new manager, is like the England football manager. The rolls he now tells me 16th, you cheeky bugger with that I felled him with my truncheon and sure enough out fell a KPP Thai ID card that deserved a volley into the groin to which he replied arghhhhhhhh.... With that the BIB ratcathers arrived and deported him. Tesco now closed for decontamination. Apart from that and reading your drivel not much has happened today appart, of course from the breaking news, Jeeves is arranging to have them mounted all around the city and province.

BuT before I reveal all, one other thing, as I was doing a circular tour today I perchanced to be held albeit briefly at the BIG C lights when I noticed that the BIB had caught a couple of the KPP dignitaries and had put them on display on the crossroads, they are on the south eastern corner of the crossroads, 2 of them and they look in some distress waving their arms about, expect it will deter others hopefully.

So the breaking news............. Utopia (aka Nakhon Sawan ) has been declared an area of "outstanding Natural Beauty" by the Nakhon Sawan licencesed Vitualars Association. This came after a pretty long and lively session late last night accompanied by much burping and wind breaking . The clincher apparently was firkin of "Essex Border" that had recovered from an illegal drinking club about 100kms away where people dress up in red coats, black hats and baggy trousers doing unmentionable things to horses. The liquid was said to be deciding factor in the award. Hurrah for Utopia!!!!intheclub.gif We wsill stand and sing the Utopian Anthem.............."Heavenly" Copis and sheets at BIG C.clap2.gif

I really don't know why I should educate you mob but Makro do roll's, if you go to the freezer part and look in the bread freezer section they have a selection of Just bake roll's the ones with the black seeds are the best there's 9 in a pack not sure of the price and you don't have to bake them (More crispy if you do) just pop them in the microwave for 20sec: sorted. Then you run a knife through the middle and stuff exeter's crisp's in. I know your just a bit more upmarket Dave so some chip's for you with added Sarson's Vinegar of course.

Utter drivel K.P.P Dignitaries in N/Smog if they are from the Heritage City some of your mob must have trapped them on the bypass. Anyway there not ours have just made a few phone call's and all are well and where they all should be.

Have the fumes at Big C T/light's got to you ??? yes that will be it, N/Smog an area of natural beauty (Outstanding) Pray tell me what part. The amount of T/Light's that don't work in sequence, Flood buggered Soi's, the Stench emitting from Big C car park, Green/Grey what there are of them trees, that crappy two lane bridge designed to take 21 car an hour that has to now contend with 1.4 Mil: of the crap belching thing's .............. Slight break to think. Got it now it's your Bus Station the little thing down some side road that has to have it's light's on all day so peep's can SEE a bus or if there lucky just SEE.

National Anthem "Heavenly" I would have thought MY OLD MANS A DUSTMAN would be more appropriate.

H/M K.P.P.

HERITAGE CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Quick question - Does anybody drink ANYWHERE else than Big C.............. Cheap and air conned might be good but the general ambience of drinking in the middle of a food court doesn't really appeal to me.....................

I dont drink at Big C and usually on the evening feasting trip so I dont know of any place other than a food hall although I am sure you can find an eatery with air con who will serve you but be amazed that you only want to drink! You could try Baan Isaan they have an air con room on the 3005, order some french fries to keep them happy!

AS an alternative follow Kosi Road esat and it turns north with the river, past La Salle school ans Wat Si Neah, look to your right about 1/2 km pas the Wat a restaurant called SYPING has an air con bit or in the afternoon sit by the river. Fish is good, beer not expensive.

I really don't know why I should educate you mob but Makro do roll's, if you go to the freezer part and look in the bread freezer section they have a selection of Just bake roll's the ones with the black seeds are the best there's 9 in a pack not sure of the price and you don't have to bake them (More crispy if you do) just pop them in the microwave for 20sec: sorted. Then you run a knife through the middle and stuff exeter's crisp's in. I know your just a bit more upmarket Dave so some chip's for you with added Sarson's Vinegar of course.

Utter drivel K.P.P Dignitaries in N/Smog if they are from the Heritage City some of your mob must have trapped them on the bypass. Anyway there not ours have just made a few phone call's and all are well and where they all should be.

Have the fumes at Big C T/light's got to you ??? yes that will be it, N/Smog an area of natural beauty (Outstanding) Pray tell me what part. The amount of T/Light's that don't work in sequence, Flood buggered Soi's, the Stench emitting from Big C car park, Green/Grey what there are of them trees, that crappy two lane bridge designed to take 21 car an hour that has to now contend with 1.4 Mil: of the crap belching thing's .............. Slight break to think. Got it now it's your Bus Station the little thing down some side road that has to have it's light's on all day so peep's can SEE a bus or if there lucky just SEE.

National Anthem "Heavenly" I would have thought MY OLD MANS A DUSTMAN would be more appropriate.

H/M K.P.P.

HERITAGE CITY.

Yet you cannot keep away from Utopia, nipping down to BIG C and over the bridge of SIGHS to Makro, I think you are hooked on the place, anyway look out for your chums as you through the lights south, south east corner 2 of em waving at you, saw them today, real rum chappies and there are apparently more of em up there!!! Golly Ghoshlicklips.gif

Jolly good show "area of oustanding Natural Beauty" like that, like me, area of oustanding natural beauty!

Today I have been all the prom sizing up the local talent, the on to the University ( you have a university up there?) to check out the new birds, finishing up at the BIG C Mall, near the ice creams, always a good spot, well some good bints about now thinking about a beauty contest. Miss Utopia and district ( excluding KPP ).

Time to go and look at the stars, another wonderfully Heavenly experience.

Your suggestion of "My old Man's a Dustbin" as the anthem for KPP is a blinder, got to give you that one, always at work I expect!

Well have to admit a cloudy start, still temps pleeasant enough out on the balcony of Buddha Tower. Reports of a scarecrow near the route 1 of a scare crow dressed in red jacket, joders and black boots, dont see to many of those here so I expect there will soon be tour to view the spectackle.

Free day today as I get roady for tour of the northern provinces for about 10 days so you will have to talk amongst yourselves for a bit, dont foget if you are going out "hunting" Make sure the horses head in front of you, its a lot easier that way, dont want you being captured entering Utopia when you thought you were going to Tak!

Utopia? More like euphoria caused by the copious amounts of alcohol dulling the brain cells.You have to get 'lagging' to live in a God forsaken concrete epitaph like Nakhon Smogan. Here Ex',I hope that the England manager you were referring to,was the future one! If he had an annoying twitch and was a talking fish,you would have done us all a favour by giving him a spank.Why this preoccupation with bread rolls? If that is the main topic of conversation in the Dustbowl,the contamination of the grey matter is far worse than I thought! Our conversational topics in the Garden Province I hear you ask? The Meaning of Life,the Ascent (descent in your metropolis,sadly) of Man and of course,more importantly,the health and welfare of my favourite pinto and Fred's chestnut (Titter ye not,the horse,not the other chestnut).

Utopia? More like euphoria caused by the copious amounts of alcohol dulling the brain cells.You have to get 'lagging' to live in a God forsaken concrete epitaph like Nakhon Smogan. Here Ex',I hope that the England manager you were referring to,was the future one! If he had an annoying twitch and was a talking fish,you would have done us all a favour by giving him a spank.Why this preoccupation with bread rolls? If that is the main topic of conversation in the Dustbowl,the contamination of the grey matter is far worse than I thought! Our conversational topics in the Garden Province I hear you ask? The Meaning of Life,the Ascent (descent in your metropolis,sadly) of Man and of course,more importantly,the health and welfare of my favourite pinto and Fred's chestnut (Titter ye not,the horse,not the other chestnut).

Frankie Howard lives (actually he died on 19 April 1992) but no matter.

Well have to admit a cloudy start, still temps pleeasant enough out on the balcony of Buddha Tower. Reports of a scarecrow near the route 1 of a scare crow dressed in red jacket, joders and black boots, dont see to many of those here so I expect there will soon be tour to view the spectackle.

Free day today as I get roady for tour of the northern provinces for about 10 days so you will have to talk amongst yourselves for a bit, dont foget if you are going out "hunting" Make sure the horses head in front of you, its a lot easier that way, dont want you being captured entering Utopia when you thought you were going to Tak!

So now we have the bridge of Sighs in N/Smog. Now let me see is it a copy of the one in Oxford it's called the Bridge of sighs but resemble's more the Rialto bridge. Maybe the one in Cambridge that is named after the original one in Venice or are you going the full hog and claiming it's the Venetian original at the Ponte dei Sospiri, I think built in 1602 that you have had shipped in and now reassembled in N/Smog ??? Just a thought most appropriate as all of them were designed to go over WATER and you've got plenty of that there. Not to long and if you mob have made the usual mess up when the FLOOD'S come it will be buggered big time.

You have a good time exeter do us Upper Class a favor and bypass Heritage City, and what ever you do don't forget your Crisp's.

Reply to Dave of course we have a Uni the H/M happen's to live perchance quite close to it.

So you had a pea souper of a start to the day, In Heritage City it's been blue sky's all be it a trite hot.

Orrf now as have a dressage practice in an hour.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Quick question - Does anybody drink ANYWHERE else than Big C.............. Cheap and air conned might be good but the general ambience of drinking in the middle of a food court doesn't really appeal to me.....................

Ban Kon Wan.

Collection Pub.

Plenty of other places bordering Sawan park.

A lot of places give you a floor fan to keep you cool.

Who would drink in BigC anyway except whilst waiting for thier other half who is shopping?

Ban Kon Wan.

Collection Pub.

Plenty of other places bordering Sawan park.

A lot of places give you a floor fan to keep you cool.

Who would drink in BigC anyway except whilst waiting for thier other half who is shopping?

THe sponsors girlies look slick though, kinda easy on the eye.

If anyone has the loud bangs after 4pm today in Utopia nothing to be alarmed at, I am off for a few days to Pattaya and the local authorities thought it appropriate to give a 60 gun salute as send off, things will be back to normal soon. The river is a triffle higher today thanks to those daft chappies up in Tak emptying their dam, take care east of the city.

If anyone has the loud bangs after 4pm today in Utopia nothing to be alarmed at, I am off for a few days to Pattaya and the local authorities thought it appropriate to give a 60 gun salute as send off, things will be back to normal soon. The river is a triffle higher today thanks to those daft chappies up in Tak emptying their dam, take care east of the city.

Flooding started early this year I see. Have a good time in Pattaya. You should enjoy as that place is full of traffic and smoke as well. Home from home so to speak.

H/M K.P.P.

H.CITY.

• 4 weeks later...

I've found this thread quite confusing, yet mildly entertaining. I'll be in Nakhon Sawan for 4 glorious days in late march. Having been once before and having found denizens of the pale-and-pasty variety in short supply, I'm interested in where I might find a few english speakers to pepper with annoying questions. And I'd like to visually fondle a few young ladies (no touching, lest my favorite appendage be liberated from it's host)

Big C food court? Really?

I've found this thread quite confusing, yet mildly entertaining. I'll be in Nakhon Sawan for 4 glorious days in late march. Having been once before and having found denizens of the pale-and-pasty variety in short supply, I'm interested in where I might find a few english speakers to pepper with annoying questions. And I'd like to visually fondle a few young ladies (no touching, lest my favorite appendage be liberated from it's host)

Yes there seems to a meeting mondays, wednesday and friday around 12ish to 2pm to fit in with licensing laws.

The local lovellies are usually found Sawan Park if reports are to be belived, I would not know we have some very big knives in the kitchen! Reports of females knocking about outside 7-11's are I think exagerated. At weekends there seems to a lot of "talent" parading at Big C, its a free show, a more vigorous adventure might be possible starting around the phone counter, if some chick is looking for an upgrade but is financially challenged. There are phone counters on all 3 floors so plenty of possibilities you like that sort of thing, you might be able to slip into a corner of the car park for a quickielicklips.gif .

Do look out for the 2 members of the KKP hunt on dispaly on the SE corner of the traffic lights at Big C, they look in some distressclap2.gif

Enjoy your trip to Utopiajap.gif

Let me put you right and out of your confused state. If you have read the post's about N/Smog you would have seen that there are only two peep's that like the place, and I'm sorry to say that they are both not playing with a full hand (Card expression) one sandwich short of a picnic. They are both very pale though that's due to the fact that the sun never get's through the Haze/Smog that abound's there.

They can be seen if the crud is having a good day mumbling and dribbling sitting in Big C car park. Tip, if you happen to go there ware a gas mask or the fume's will kill you. And as far as a quickie in the corner after 2 Min: you will be a goner. May I suggest you change you venue I'm not going to give you and alternative as any ware would be better that N/Smog. Make sure you have your anti diarrhea pill's unless your used to Petrol Pork, Diesel Duck, and the like's and your insurance is well up to date.

If I cant put you off on your head be it you have been advised. Only 2 peep's living there full time must tell you something.

H/M K.P.P.

HERITAGE/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Let me put you right and out of your confused state. If you have read the post's about N/Smog you would have seen that there are only two peep's that like the place, and I'm sorry to say that they are both not playing with a full hand (Card expression) one sandwich short of a picnic. They are both very pale though that's due to the fact that the sun never get's through the Haze/Smog that abound's there.

They can be seen if the crud is having a good day mumbling and dribbling sitting in Big C car park. Tip, if you happen to go there ware a gas mask or the fume's will kill you. And as far as a quickie in the corner after 2 Min: you will be a goner. May I suggest you change you venue I'm not going to give you and alternative as any ware would be better that N/Smog. Make sure you have your anti diarrhea pill's unless your used to Petrol Pork, Diesel Duck, and the like's and your insurance is well up to date.

If I cant put you off on your head be it you have been advised. Only 2 peep's living there full time must tell you something.

H/M K.P.P.

HERITAGE/CITY.

clap2.gif , Done to perfection BUT only one now as l have moved on. drunk.gif

H/M K.P.P.

HERITAGE/CITY.

clap2.gif , Done to perfection BUT only one now as l have moved on. drunk.gif

Sorry to say T/A there are still 2 but there not to long for this world. Last seen heading for the local ICU room.

Yes there seems to a meeting mondays, wednesday and friday around 12ish to 2pm to fit in with licensing laws.

The local lovellies are usually found Sawan Park if reports are to be belived, I would not know we have some very big knives in the kitchen! Reports of females knocking about outside 7-11's are I think exagerated. At weekends there seems to a lot of "talent" parading at Big C, its a free show, a more vigorous adventure might be possible starting around the phone counter, if some chick is looking for an upgrade but is financially challenged. There are phone counters on all 3 floors so plenty of possibilities you like that sort of thing, you might be able to slip into a corner of the car park for a quickie .

Do look out for the 2 members of the KKP hunt on dispaly on the SE corner of the traffic lights at Big C, they look in some distress

Enjoy your trip to Utopia

I've been over near Sawan Park, my girl took me to a Thai BBQ joint north of the lake. I saw planty of bars, but they looked more like niteclubs for Thais to me. I'l borrow her scooter and drive around during the day for a better look. Purely for research, of course.

What's the "KKP hunt"?

H/M K.P.P.

HERITAGE/CITY.

Sorry, no change of venue is possible. I tried to convince my wife-to-be that it would be far more convienient for me if she were from some place like Rome (I've always wanted to go to Rome!), but alas, she insists on being difficult.

I've been to Nakhon Sawan before, and I've even been in the "car park" at Big C. The food was excellent, and the air no worse than any other place in Thailand I've been. I'm not quite sure what is behind the peculair "energy" your post has, but it has been less than helpful.

I've been over near Sawan Park, my girl took me to a Thai BBQ joint north of the lake. I saw planty of bars, but they looked more like niteclubs for Thais to me. I'l borrow her scooter and drive around during the day for a better look. Purely for research, of course.

What's the "KKP hunt"?

Some clueless foundation in the UK set up a charitable geriatrics facility up in KPP. Houses demented old codgers. Unfortunately, they seem to have internet access of some sort. Probably swipe the staffs' smartphones. Several of them seem to share a joint delusion about being landed gentry. Others here go along with the charade, not sure if it's out of any sort of concern to not shatter the poor old blighters delusions or just as a bit of a sick TV joke. If you bump into one just smile and nod whilst slowly backing away. If they approach you the best tactic is to point behind them whilst yelling "Oh look, the Queen!" Then run like buggery.

• Like 1