Nakhon Sawan Is The Most Wonderful Place Ot Live.

exeter

Sorry to have been less than helpful with my advice. But reading your post NB Big C car park is ok air quality wise I now see that I was wasting my time. N/Smog town has got to be one of the most polluted place's in Thailand. During the holiday time's the fume level go's to the very top of the scale 'Fact' and it's not much better normally. Just take a look at all the plant's tree's that are there and notice all the grime over them, that crap is going into your lungs. While your having a trip round on your M/C give the bus station a go it's down a side road opposite Big C it's great, might be a good idea to have a snack there if your a bit peckish. Enjoy your trip.

H/M K.P.P.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to have been less than helpful with my advice. But reading your post NB Big C car park is ok air quality wise

Stop right there.

What I said was "air no worse than any other place in Thailand I've been"

Do me a favor and move on, won't you?

Edited by aliasinmontana
  • Like 1

I've been over near Sawan Park, my girl took me to a Thai BBQ joint north of the lake. I saw planty of bars, but they looked more like niteclubs for Thais to me. I'l borrow her scooter and drive around during the day for a better look. Purely for research, of course.

What's the "KKP hunt"?

Some clueless foundation in the UK set up a charitable geriatrics facility up in KPP. Houses demented old codgers. Unfortunately, they seem to have internet access of some sort. Probably swipe the staffs' smartphones. Several of them seem to share a joint delusion about being landed gentry. Others here go along with the charade, not sure if it's out of any sort of concern to not shatter the poor old blighters delusions or just as a bit of a sick TV joke. If you bump into one just smile and nod whilst slowly backing away. If they approach you the best tactic is to point behind them whilst yelling "Oh look, the Queen!" Then run like buggery.

Probably hit the nail on the head there, they still the Queen is "Victoria." The KPP Hunt still thinks its in the Empire! I think they spend most of their time high on sugar cane smoke which they then try and waft down to NS to share their bad luck with!

Sorry to have been less than helpful with my advice. But reading your post NB Big C car park is ok air quality wise

Stop right there.

You have to understand the KPP people dont get out muchgiggle.gif

Stop right there.

You have to understand the KPP people dont get out muchgiggle.gif

The H/M seem's to have upset some one in N/Smog oh dear. I'll let you know we do get out but never down south if we can help it. The H/M + some other's were in Chiang Mai the other day had to go among'st other place's to the British Consulate and they still have a picture of our Queen and it was Victoria well I think it was. Don't tell me we have a new one. First I've heard of it anyway, and what's all this then about the British Empire please don't tell me India's not our's anymore. The place is going to pot, next you'll be telling me that White Fiver's are not legal currency, How am I going to pay the staff. Na it's just the usual rubbish that you lower class are trying to push about. Not April the 1st is it. Nice joke anyway. Not to long now and you could be up to our standard. Orrf now as I can hear the horse's mooing.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

The only thing that is missing is the sea, there is a seasonal beach though, should be available very soon now!

Don't hold your breath 'that's the thing you lot call wheezing' on the beach bit that is, as they are letting the water out in Tak big time. That's to try and help you lot out when it N/S flood's this year as sure as egg's are egg's it will do.

I read several time's exeter's post. All I can say is it's very sad but I think he's lost the plot, He's not the Farang peep's that was on the front page of the BKK Post yesterday that was sitting on a curb clad in a strait jacket dribbling & muttering to himself by any chance.

N/S Utopia, I happen to know of a good Doctor in BKK that might be able to help out but I think exeter is past the point of no return. Oxygen might help out give it a try Dave, it's either that or in a few month's N/S could be down to only one Farang.

Thank's for the laugh anyway going to put your post in the K.P.P news under the heading N/S peep's crack's up big time.

Where were you thinking of putting the advert about N/S next to the one that's already there that show's the air quality that by the way always read's - something. Please correct me I'm wrong but not to long ago according to Thai spring News was -7 the worst air pollution there is. Even Bang Na BKK the worst place for same in BKK has never had it that bad.

We the Upper Crust's are all having a rethink on the food parcel's we normally send there every year, seem that they are not helping one jot, Oxygen tank's now there a though.

H/M. K.P.P.

Heritage City.

wow

So there we have it then, a simple choice! Utopia or the NUT HOUSE in KPP. Tomorrow I will pass by the KPP, a brief call at the ( terminal bus terminal ) on my way to Mae Sot. I have had to get a doctors note to cross the border from N/S into KPP and been ussued with white gloves in case I come into contact with the locals, apparently they are contagious!

• Like 1

So there we have it then, a simple choice! Utopia or the NUT HOUSE in KPP. Tomorrow I will pass by the KPP, a brief call at the ( terminal bus terminal ) on my way to Mae Sot. I have had to get a doctors note to cross the border from N/S into KPP and been ussued with white gloves in case I come into contact with the locals, apparently they are contagious!

Tip's don't put the glove's on till your north of N/Smog or they will be black. Don't forget your camera you can take photos of the sign that say's Heritage City as you cross the border, it would look nice in your scrapbook next to the one's of the great wall of China that's being built there. If you have time get out for a min: or two even, you will notice a strange smell it's called Oxygen. Have a good trip. Edited by fredob43

Tip's don't put the glove's on till your north of N/Smog or they will be black. Don't forget your camera you can take photos of the sign that say's Heritage City as you cross the border, it would look nice in your scrapbook next to the one's of the great wall of China that's being built there. If you have time get out for a min: or two even, you will notice a strange smell it's called Oxygen. Have a good trip.

I remember the smell from before, horse manure, you really should get them trained you know! Dont foget next time you get on make sure you are facing the front of the horse, it was embarassing last time you tried catch a Tiger!

Tip's don't put the glove's on till your north of N/Smog or they will be black. Don't forget your camera you can take photos of the sign that say's Heritage City as you cross the border, it would look nice in your scrapbook next to the one's of the great wall of China that's being built there. If you have time get out for a min: or two even, you will notice a strange smell it's called Oxygen. Have a good trip.

I remember the smell from before, horse manure, you really should get them trained you know! Dont foget next time you get on make sure you are facing the front of the horse, it was embarassing last time you tried catch a Tiger!

Fred, your horses need exercise up in the hills and I need some manure for my roses.

Well I have now returned shattered from my trip to the Mae Sot region for visa stamping, but station to border and back to the bus station in 35 minutes which I think was pretty good. One day I hope they get the bus drivers arrival/departure sorted out, ages walking up and down with bits of paper, no new passengers, so give us the green light! The driver was a tip top man though, he could drive with his wrists whilst tail gatting, I was glad I had my belt on!

Must say I did notice those strange sign declaring KPP as a world heritage site, did not say which world though did it! We have a school here which claims to be a world class school, same applies.

I do think that "World Hernia Site" is more on the button with all you old timers up there, playing dominoes, bowls, farting about on horses ( anyone know which way the saddle goes on?) I wont mention the stable boys and girls.Bingo now there is a thing, when we came to the Bus Shack at KPP I saw what looked like a large gold BELL, is this the KPP BINGO HALL/Mecca Dance hall perhaps?

Must also mention all the eateries surrounding the Bus Shack, no one eating there, cant blame them you know all that Petrol Pork, Diesel Duck, Kow Pad monoxide, natural gas noodles, fumours de la Pla and you lot have the cheek to moan about NS ( the silicon valley of Thailand)!

Edited by exeter
  • Like 1

Well I have now returned shattered from my trip to the Mae Sot region for visa stamping, but station to border and back to the bus station in 35 minutes which I think was pretty good. One day I hope they get the bus drivers arrival/departure sorted out, ages walking up and down with bits of paper, no new passengers, so give us the green light! The driver was a tip top man though, he could drive with his wrists whilst tail gatting, I was glad I had my belt on!

Must say I did notice those strange sign declaring KPP as a world heritage site, did not say which world though did it! We have a school here which claims to be a world class school, same applies.

I do think that "World Hernia Site" is more on the button with all you old timers up there, playing dominoes, bowls, farting about on horses ( anyone know which way the saddle goes on?) I wont mention the stable boys and girls.Bingo now there is a thing, when we came to the Bus Shack at KPP I saw what looked like a large gold BELL, is this the KPP BINGO HALL/Mecca Dance hall perhaps?

Must also mention all the eateries surrounding the Bus Shack, no one eating there, cant blame them you know all that Petrol Pork, Diesel Duck, Kow Pad monoxide, natural gas noodles, fumours de la Pla and you lot have the cheek to moan about NS ( the silicon valley of Thailand)!

Glad to hear your back safe. Sorry for the late reply but my less that three year old all sing all dancing Comp: went on the blink. Got it sorted now have a new one and had the old one repared. So ready for the orrrf,

I'll let you know the Bus shack in K.P.P it's three time's the size of N/Smog's one. All be it I wouldn't eat there at least the fume's are 100% less than your place and you can get the odd beer/coke without choking you heart up.

If you do ever have time to eat, just cross the road and there is an assortment of lower class place's just right for you mob. I of course wouldn't be seen dead in them but the food's very nice and cheap well so I've been told. And then there's the fresh air. Look that bit up on the internet as I know you lot haven't a clue what I'm refering to.

Re the bell never seen it that's more than likely because us Upper Class travel in Limo's and rarely go to place's like bus station's. We leave that sort of thing to you moped peep's. Mecca dance hall now H/M think's your showing your age some what.

You just enjoy your next 90 day's in N/Smog and don't breathe to deeply.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

I think you spend too much time at the bus shack, you seem to know a lot about a place you would not be seen dead in, you are not the skelton I saw are you?"

I guess taking bus numbers is pretty exciting for a place like KPP with not much else to do apart from waiting to die, dream about the old times, colonial days, getting a hernia etc.

Another day in dreamland for you then, here its as clear as bell ( but not the golden one you cannot see-probably for sugar cane smoke ) a gentle breeze blowing and all that can hear are the parrots down the road " saying KPP is the cages ( Thai parrots cannot say pits ) " Naturally they said it in Thai and I had it translated.

• Like 1

Exter,

Thanks for postings this fourm. Must admit i am new to fourms of any type but am now seeking as I am about to jump out of my element. I am a Canadian currently residing in New York City and married to my wounderful Thai wife. Her family is in Nakon Sawan and we plan to relocate to the Heavenly city later this year. I visisted for a few weeks last year and fell in love with the country and am always up for an adventure so I am excited, but the only concern I have is the language. Any imput would be helpful...

Thanks,

TT

The language is not easy with its tones and there are some words you are never going to be able to say, you will pick things up a bit at a time so dont worry. The driving is a bit of a worry here as it is everywhere in Thailand but the people here are friendly enough and you will soon get to find your way around.

PM me when you come, in the meantime be careful of going to Kampheang Phet they are load of loonies up there, you have probably heard the phrase "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" Well KPP is the nest!

Noted about the KPP. Thanks for the heads up.

Not so worried about the driving. I drove there last year and it seemed to come naturally to me. Excited to have nicer people around though... Manhattan is filled with a lot of not so nice drivers and people. Everyone is in a rush and no one care about anyone else.

How many expats do you think there are in Nakhon Sawan? Is it a tight community or do they blend in with the locals more?

Thanks again.

Well, I dont see gangs of farangs about so I guess they are blending in with the locals mostly, mainly see non Thais in Big C shopping not cheap but its ok, unless you are currently looking for Sang Som Rum then you are out of luck, nor do they appear to stock coke zero, but then perhasp they keep them in the bicycle dept along with the bathroom scales! Mon, wed and fri 1230-1400 there is often a small group meet in the food park for a beer, otherwise just bump into them around town, Makro or Tesco likely to attract as well.

I think the poor air quality must be keeping the loonies from the adjacent province to the north of the internet, or maybe the connection has gone down again! Anyway just thought you might like to know I have just relea.sed my latest single, which, of course is going down big time in Nakhon Sawan but not available in KPP for contractual reasons. You are no doubt wondering what this can, "Heavenly" "Three stps to Heaven" perhaps but you would be wrong it is in fact " An Englishman in Nakhon Sawan." can't imagine why no one else has covered it, anyway its sold out but you can no doubt hear it at your local Wat at full volume.

I think the poor air quality must be keeping the loonies from the adjacent province to the north of the internet, or maybe the connection has gone down again! Anyway just thought you might like to know I have just relea.sed my latest single, which, of course is going down big time in Nakhon Sawan but not available in KPP for contractual reasons. You are no doubt wondering what this can, "Heavenly" "Three stps to Heaven" perhaps but you would be wrong it is in fact " An Englishman in Nakhon Sawan." can't imagine why no one else has covered it, anyway its sold out but you can no doubt hear it at your local Wat at full volume.

I'll have you know that H/M is a bizzy bee flitting all over the place. Yesterday found me in Sukhothai giving a talk to some of the local Upper Crust's, as usual they were very impressed. Sukhothai is also a Heritage city so I felt quite at home, please dont ask me to come to N/Smog to do one of my very interesting lecture's as H/M would have to refuse.

Oh dear I read that there is some one that want's to come to live in N/Smog To-Wit a Canadian I have in the past met several and they all seemed very sensible peep's. He report's he would like to learn the language, Tip. if you are going to live in N/Smog all you need to learn in Thai is "Where can I buy a gas mask" Once you live there you will know what I mean.

With regard to a tight community their "tight" (English expression meaning Drunk) most of the time you have to be just to get through the day there. Exeter is a nice chap but indulges in perfumed Gin and crisp's. Nong is a beer man, but has delusions of gandeur seem's he's now the next pop idle "spelling intended" say's it all really what. Most day's both can be found staggering & muttering to themselves not to mention dribbling in Big C car park. I don't think there are any more Farang's about there in N/Smog most have died 'orrrf' (Upper Class off) due to the fume's that abound. You should fit in well Mr T/Tino as seem's your some sort of Film director. I can visualise it now there's you with your camera, fogged up lens, bottle of C Club standing on the bridge of sigh's taking snap's of N/Smog's answer to the Great wall of China. Joy of Joy's What. Just one thing to remember that if you ever move, Buddha forbid, to the abhorrent place you will automatically be band from the nicer place's in Thailand. It's the smell of diesel on your person that will give you away. There's still time to change your mind and we the nice peep's won't hold it against you. But once your ensconced your buggered.

H/M K.P.P.

H.CITY.

I'll have you know that H/M is a bizzy bee flitting all over the place. Yesterday found me in Sukhothai giving a talk to some of the local Upper Crust's, as usual they were very impressed. Sukhothai is also a Heritage city so I felt quite at home, please dont ask me to come to N/Smog to do one of my very interesting lecture's as H/M would have to refuse.

Oh dear I read that there is some one that want's to come to live in N/Smog To-Wit a Canadian I have in the past met several and they all seemed very sensible peep's. He report's he would like to learn the language, Tip. if you are going to live in N/Smog all you need to learn in Thai is "Where can I buy a gas mask" Once you live there you will know what I mean.

With regard to a tight community their "tight" (English expression meaning Drunk) most of the time you have to be just to get through the day there. Exeter is a nice chap but indulges in perfumed Gin and crisp's. Nong is a beer man, but has delusions of gandeur seem's he's now the next pop idle "spelling intended" say's it all really what. Most day's both can be found staggering & muttering to themselves not to mention dribbling in Big C car park. I don't think there are any more Farang's about there in N/Smog most have died 'orrrf' (Upper Class off) due to the fume's that abound. You should fit in well Mr T/Tino as seem's your some sort of Film director. I can visualise it now there's you with your camera, fogged up lens, bottle of C Club standing on the bridge of sigh's taking snap's of N/Smog's answer to the Great wall of China. Joy of Joy's What. Just one thing to remember that if you ever move, Buddha forbid, to the abhorrent place you will automatically be band from the nicer place's in Thailand. It's the smell of diesel on your person that will give you away. There's still time to change your mind and we the nice peep's won't hold it against you. But once your ensconced your buggered.

H/M K.P.P.

H.CITY.

Bizzy chap trying to avoid the Boys in Brown more like! Sukhothai is that where you lot go to wait to pass over into the next life and blame death on the pace of life in Thailands own silcon valley (Nakhon Sawan).

Tomorrow I understand there might a wine and cheese party in N/S ( without the cheese ). I have been invited but not sure whether to take a bottle of Bordeaux or a Chilean, a bit new to you this as I suspect you are used to the home made stuff from up north or local beers for the working class. Upper crusts dont drink Tiger, Leo, Chang etc they indulge in the world of the vine and heart caressing properties that pour out of the bottle, one day I will show you have to un cork a bottle and how to savour the nectar, no you dont wolf it down like a Tiger!

H/M K.P.P.

H.CITY.

Bizzy chap trying to avoid the Boys in Brown more like! Sukhothai is that where you lot go to wait to pass over into the next life and blame death on the pace of life in Thailands own silcon valley (Nakhon Sawan).

Tomorrow I understand there might a wine and cheese party in N/S ( without the cheese ). I have been invited but not sure whether to take a bottle of Bordeaux or a Chilean, a bit new to you this as I suspect you are used to the home made stuff from up north or local beers for the working class. Upper crusts dont drink Tiger, Leo, Chang etc they indulge in the world of the vine and heart caressing properties that pour out of the bottle, one day I will show you have to un cork a bottle and how to savour the nectar, no you dont wolf it down like a Tiger!

Sometime's I wonder why I bother to spend time trying to educate you lower class mob. Chilean is only any good for Glue wine (Look it up) And french passed it's quality for money date year ago, it's now all new world. Of course us upper class still indulge in Champer's. My favourite just happen's to be if anyone's thinking of getting me a case or three Laurent Perrier Rose go's well with my imported strawberries. With regard's to how to open a bottle never done that for decade's I leave that to my Sommelier he work's via H/M french head chef so as to have the correct wine's paired with each course.

I can invisage it now there's Exeter plastic Cup of plonk " or even perfumed Gin, "yes yes before anyone ask's if it could be Sang Som well no it wont be as N/Smog's Bic C has run out" in one hand little pinky sticking out for effect and a packet of salt & vinigar crisp's in the other trying to work out how to pick up one of the first item on the menu of international cuisine To-Wit a piece of Cheese (Chedder) on a tooth pick enbedded in a silver foil covered potato not forgetting the square of Pine apple of course.

You could ask your latest chum if he can send over a bit of the Canadian stuff ton's better that the Chedder you get here.

Orrrf now as the chef's new kitchen has arrived.

So my chastising of the locals the other day has paid dividends. Just a trite worried as there seem's to be several very large Thai peep's with big stick's. EEEEEK.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Point of order, Chilean is the new world, stick to you Tiger (52) in Tesco! Whilst your out talking to the trees, say hello from me to anyone else in a white coat old chap, you can go back to sleep and dream of N/S again now, how you can sneak down and visit Makro without anyone noticing you gone missing.

If the BIB catch you they will put you on display outside the bike shop opposite BIG C!

Do you have BIG C, TESCO and MAKRO up there or is just another unfullfilled dream?

Point of order, Chilean is the new world, stick to you Tiger (52) in Tesco! Whilst your out talking to the trees, say hello from me to anyone else in a white coat old chap, you can go back to sleep and dream of N/S again now, how you can sneak down and visit Makro without anyone noticing you gone missing.

If the BIB catch you they will put you on display outside the bike shop opposite BIG C!

Do you have BIG C, TESCO and MAKRO up there or is just another unfullfilled dream?

Having just checked out the Thai workman I'm now able to reply.

Chilean maybe a new world but it's still mostly crap. I would like to ask if you ever read my educating post's ??? I have stated in the past that K.P.P. H.CITY has a Big C (and it has a supply of Sang/Som) Tescos must abmit not large but they are building another as I tap full size. Have had a Makro's for some year's. The only reason H/M ever went to N/Smog was to go to Makro's and believe it or not used to use the Bypass most of the time just to cut out the out of sequence T/Light and the fume's. Then last year during the FLOOD'S I had to go through there again coming north due to the buggered Bypass. I thought it might have improved but alas not one jot Was 100% worse, I hear peep's ask how could it be 100% well in truth it couldn't be just a bit of poetic licence on my part. Anyway it took me nearly two hours to get through the hateful place. The last thing I remember was the bridge of sigh's groaning under the weight of all the traffic.

Question have they got that clock thingy sorted yet the one just before the B/Sigh's that has told the wrong time for the last several year's, not that it's to important as most time's you can see it anyway.

Look's like this could be the last post 'There's a thought Last Post do they still play that at nightfall there' for some time as H/M is needed to sort thing out. You'll like this the Thai workman have turned up without a spirit-level How the ******* can they fit a kitchen without one.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

All sorted have given them one of our handy man's one's. Orrrf now as I'm not sure about this but I think they come from around N/Smog is this the end of the world as we know it I ask myself.

Edited by fredob43

If you have not had good Chilean Wine you mus have been going to the bargain bin, there is some jolly good stuff out that place esp Central Valley, you will be lucky to get it a reasonable price here though, so you stick to your Tiger and I will stick to my Victory Ale.

Yes the traffic on the bridge is awesome have to agree, all that commerce heading for Nakhon Sawan, vibrant ia s good word for it as is thriving, two words that dont apply to KPP ( the Walton on the Naze of Thailand), please come here and die, we will burn you free in the morning!

Builders without a level, ghosh sound like cowboys to me, saw you coming old chap, bet the mansion will be no more soon, I'd get em orf the estate before they any real damage.

The clock at Big C, is called "Big Fred" yes its a bit slow, always has been, you have add 5 minutes to it as its set on Western Nakhon Sawan Time ( where I reside). "Big Fred" was a gift from the people of KPP to the people of Nakhon Sawan in recognition of bordering the "Heavenly Jangwat* in the hope they would be given safe passage, which they are but to bring there ancient forms of transport was not part of the original arrangements. Look to tell the locals, a car/truck/lorry/motorbike is for life but they need looking after, TLC etc. It seems your locals think the goblins come out at night to check the oil, water, tyres, fluid levels, state of the contraption but they dont, are you going to tell them?

If you have not had good Chilean Wine you mus have been going to the bargain bin, there is some jolly good stuff out that place esp Central Valley, you will be lucky to get it a reasonable price here though, so you stick to your Tiger and I will stick to my Victory Ale.

Yes the traffic on the bridge is awesome have to agree, all that commerce heading for Nakhon Sawan, vibrant ia s good word for it as is thriving, two words that dont apply to KPP ( the Walton on the Naze of Thailand), please come here and die, we will burn you free in the morning!

Builders without a level, ghosh sound like cowboys to me, saw you coming old chap, bet the mansion will be no more soon, I'd get em orf the estate before they any real damage.

The clock at Big C, is called "Big Fred" yes its a bit slow, always has been, you have add 5 minutes to it as its set on Western Nakhon Sawan Time ( where I reside). "Big Fred" was a gift from the people of KPP to the people of Nakhon Sawan in recognition of bordering the "Heavenly Jangwat* in the hope they would be given safe passage, which they are but to bring there ancient forms of transport was not part of the original arrangements. Look to tell the locals, a car/truck/lorry/motorbike is for life but they need looking after, TLC etc. It seems your locals think the goblins come out at night to check the oil, water, tyres, fluid levels, state of the contraption but they dont, are you going to tell them?

Chilean wine, I don't know if you know but up to a few year's ago they were selling stuff portrayed to be something that is wasn't. IE a doctored blend that came from the wrong type of grape. I only know this as a lady friend of mine use to work for English importer's of same.

Some I grant you are very drinkable but none come near Astralian or even better than that New Zealand according to peep's in the know their Sauvignon Blanc is the best in the world allegedly. All I know it's delish but pricey around £20 up and that's in Blighty Buddha know's how much over here where a bottle of absolute undrinkable crap sell for £12 +.

Now there's a thing a clock that's named after me BIG Fred.

Must admit I have seen many a smoker, Lorry that is even in K.P.P but I can assure you there nothing to do with me. The Limo has a service every 5,000 km and not 10,000 It's not that H/M is loaded it's just I happen to think that oil in this heat break's down quicker and anyway it only cost 1,400bt.

Update on Kitchen seem's the Thai peep's had a spirit level they just couldn't find it. Turn's out it was rolled up in a box, don't panic it was a plastic tube water type. All right for the top cabinet's but I'm buggered to see how they can use it to get the bottom one's level. Tomorrow is another day and I shall be watching their every step, as H/M will be putting in the work top's, and if the thing's not level H/M will be in the do do's big time. Not unlike you mob in N/Smog.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

I have been to the shopping paradise known as Tesco today, Sang Som has returned to the shelves at 245bts!!!!, Cheeky or what? Its 235 in 7-11! At a local shop across the road from Kosi Road market, adjacent to where the buses park up a little shop there is doing them for 230 bts, looks like the 207bts is long gone, sadly. The only good point is that now you dont spill a drop, personally I did not before, had it on a drip over night.

The Great Wall or promenade is progressing and will soon be the longest of its type in all Thailand, I expect the big nobs from Bangkok will all want to have a mansion along there somewhere. Its going to be so long there is talk of having a tram or railway to run up and down it, it could end up being the next thing to Disneyland, personally I would not be surprised to see a Nakhon Sawan EYE!

Well cant say fairer than that can you, KPP is officially more smutty than NS, which probably why we have not heard from anyone north of here, all wandering about aimlessly in the smut and fog unable to find their way home.

A valiant attempt to fix the "Big Fred "clock seems to have been a success, the time appears to be about right ( it was previously thought to be on KPP time, it now is on NS time whilst the new clock to the south of Big C appears to be on Korat time, must be expecting visitors!

Well cant say fairer than that can you, KPP is officially more smutty than NS, which probably why we have not heard from anyone north of here, all wandering about aimlessly in the smut and fog unable to find their way home.

A valiant attempt to fix the "Big Fred "clock seems to have been a success, the time appears to be about right ( it was previously thought to be on KPP time, it now is on NS time whilst the new clock to the south of Big C appears to be on Korat time, must be expecting visitors!

As I have told you lot before we have hill's (Mountain's). Hence we get mist's the chart doesn't mention anything about AIR QUALITY or as Dave put it smut if you happen to have looked, Tip click on it and you will see. H/M educating the lower class yet again.

H/M has been a bizy bee, as I have enlightend you before H/M is fixing the chef's new kitchen and still at it. That's why no post's. But two week's might see it sorted, then I will be available to deal/educate you lot again. Point of interest UK is now 6 hour's behind just in case you have to order anymore Beer Dave. Or Smith's cheese and onion chrisp's for EX.

I did read that you are expecting some new arrivels to-wit M/C peep's Buddha help them M/C + Smog to my mind doesn't mix.

One thing I do agree with you is the water throwing bit in about three week's H.M will not be venturing out for a few day's. My Birthday is on the 14th so if you would like to send a few pressy's they would be most welcome. Champer's wouldn't go amiss.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.