Amulet Necklaces - In San Sai Area

mallmagician

Hi All,

A long shot this. I already had one Amulet from my wife, and now my Mother In Law has given me one too. I want to buy a necklace cord thingy to put them on.

Does anyone know of anywhere in San Sai area, or near RUamchok that happens to sell amulets, and the cord necklaces?

I need to buy another amulet as 2 together is not right apparantly. So I have to get 3 in total.

I dont often go to the city, so thought I'd tap into the local knowledge and see if what I need is on my doorstep somewhere before I head into the city on a special trip.

Thanks

Phil

I don't see what' so funny. He asked for an amulet market near Sansai and I told him where one is. They sell everything to do with amulets there.

Maybe I'm missing the joke...

Yes, you did mentioned the market but he wanted to buy a "necklace cord thingy" and you said you bought a jewelers loupe there. Totaly irrelevant to the question, and I thought that was funny. I said I was sorry for my strange humour. smile.png

I usually go to Thippanet market for all my amulet needs, which is pretty much the local 'Voodoo 'R Us' Big selection of cords and chains. But that's in town, of course.

Yes, you did mentioned the market but he wanted to buy a "necklace cord thingy" and you said you bought a jewelers loupe there. Totaly irrelevant to the question, and I thought that

I don't know why I bother, but in case anyone else is reading who's somewhat detached from most common stuff you find in Thailand: People who take amulets seriously, especially traders, analyze amulets in the greatest possible detail; not unlike an art trader would very closely examine an artwork to establish it's authenticity, or a diamond trader would look at diamonds to assess quality. This is why jewelers loupes are often for sale at/near where amulets are traded. Just like cords are.

• Like 1

People who take amulets seriously, especially traders, analyze amulets in the greatest possible detail; not unlike an art trader would very closely examine an artwork to establish it's authenticity, or a diamond trader would look at diamonds to assess quality.

Buddha would be thrilled.