Salt Water Fish Tank

That guy is rumored to be very expensive, I got a tank from the place on the Railway Road just before Soi 88 last week.

Went in one day and asked one of the staff ( Boss was not there) how much? 2400 he said, went in the next day and asked the Boss, the same tank was 1600.

Normally would walk away just out of principle of the first days attempted rip off but there is not much choice here.

They will deliver if you don't have transport and will also set up everything.

the shop mentioned above on the ralway station road will set it up for you,hid did a friends of mine for salt water .had to let it settle for a couple of weeks ,and also get the setting temp right before putting in any exspensive fish

I have a 6"x2"x2" tank, with pumps, chiller, under tank filter system, lights and cabinet. everything cost me about 100,000 about 3 years ago. Come have a look and make me a decent offer.

I travel around asia for work, so didn't have time to keep it up and running.

I had saltwater fish and corals. There's a shop up in Petchaburi where I got the tank and all my fish and corals from.

I have a 6"x2"x2" tank, with pumps, chiller, under tank filter system, lights and cabinet. everything cost me about 100,000 about 3 years ago. Come have a look and make me a decent offer.

I travel around asia for work, so didn't have time to keep it up and running.

I had saltwater fish and corals. There's a shop up in Petchaburi where I got the tank and all my fish and corals from.

sent you pm