Dream Channel

rono

Since yesterday our F1 receiver keeps on updating key. Agila2 on KU still sends out the same signal but the auto update is no longer working.

Some sites gave new keys but they dont work on this box.

Others with this problem?

Rono,

Check with JSAT website ( www.jsat.tv) under HELP AND SUPPORT/MESSAGE BOARD.

There is some good info on the Dream outage.  I just contacted for a satellite, but will not be installed until Saturday.  Good luck.

Greg

have checked jsat, bkkcable, sathai and many other sites, was able to get a key and to watch, went back to work and now the key I had is no longer valid.

They change code every 2 hours I heard, I guess I need a key every 2 hours to keep up with changes. My vendor told me he's waiting for new software from the receiver manufacturer and will than come to see me.

• 2 weeks later...
Rono,

Check with JSAT website ( www.jsat.tv) under HELP AND SUPPORT/MESSAGE BOARD.

There is some good info on the Dream outage.  I just contacted for a satellite, but will not be installed until Saturday.  Good luck.

Greg

have checked jsat, bkkcable, sathai and many other sites, was able to get a key and to watch, went back to work and now the key I had is no longer valid.

They change code every 2 hours I heard, I guess I need a key every 2 hours to keep up with changes. My vendor told me he's waiting for new software from the receiver manufacturer and will than come to see me.

i have the same problem with agila ku; dealer coming today to install new software

Chaps if you bring your set top boxes (any Dynasat model) over to the office here in Sukhumvit Soi 65, BKK (map here http://www.jsat.tv/contact.htm) we will give you all a FREE upgrade from L303 to L312.

Not only that you will also get our JSAT.tv firmware (1,200 Channels over 32 satellites) for free.

See http://www.jsat.tv/upgrade.htm for all the details PLUS the bugs that popped into this release of the firmware (who else would tell you up front).

The only thing we ask is you ring first to make sure there is an engineer in the office when you arrive. Phone: 02.714.35.94 and ask for Simon / Anne or myself Jon.

Seasons Greetings from all the team at JSAT.tv

J: help, I got cheated badly from a Thai company in approx 3 weeks (moving to a new house) I want to do everything new. I have the moveable dish, the receiver is shit, the part on top of the dish is shit (the thing what gets the signal) (no ku band).

do you offer one guy come her and install the dish new and set everything up new at a fair price?

i have the same problem with agila ku; dealer coming today to install new software

Chaps if you bring your set top boxes (any Dynasat model) over to the office here in Sukhumvit Soi 65, BKK (map here http://www.jsat.tv/contact.htm) we will give you all a FREE upgrade from L303 to L312.

Not only that you will also get our JSAT.tv firmware (1,200 Channels over 32 satellites) for free.

See http://www.jsat.tv/upgrade.htm for all the details PLUS the bugs that popped into this release of the firmware (who else would tell you up front).

The only thing we ask is you ring first to make sure there is an engineer in the office when you arrive. Phone: 02.714.35.94 and ask for Simon / Anne or myself Jon.

Seasons Greetings from all the team at JSAT.tv

Edited by h90

J: help, I got cheated badly from a Thai company in approx 3 weeks (moving to a new house) I want to do everything new. I have the moveable dish, the receiver is shit, the part on top of the dish is shit (the thing what gets the signal) (no ku band).

do you offer one guy come her and install the dish new and set everything up new at a fair price?

PM me chief or email [email protected] or ring me on the above number

Edited by jsat