Where To Buy Beef Suet In Pattaya

pattaya_girl

WWMCo Does suet, they even do steak and kidney puddings. The Village Chippy used to do Steak and Kidney, I havent been for a while and Friendship has Frey Bentos tinned Steak and Kidney Puddings.

WWMCo web page http://www.wwmco.asia/

While you're at it how about a suet jam rolly polly for pudding . mmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by RabC
  • Like 1

WWMCo Does suet, they even do steak and kidney puddings. The Village Chippy used to do Steak and Kidney, I havent been for a while and Friendship has Frey Bentos tinned Steak and Kidney Puddings.

WWMCo web page http://www.wwmco.asia/

While you're at it how about a suet jam rolly polly for pudding . mmmmmmmmmmm

I went to the Village chippy for the steak pudding, it was like a soggy pie turned upside down, i did not like it, and i had to send it back, to warm up,,,, it was still frozen inside, so i wanted to try my own.......

thank you for the link, i will go there and see what they have....... (licking lips)

My ignorance but what is "suet"?

Suet is the hard fat found around the kidney and other organs in animals. It is a saturated fat and used traditionally in pastry, steamed puddings and dumplings, in the UK you usually buy it ready made - Atora, I think.

I seem to remember seeing it in Villa and Tops in Bangkok, so I assume they may stock it in Pattaya, you could get it from butchers or meat counters, but you may need to explain it to them as they probably throw it out.

Suet is the hard fat found around the kidney and other organs in animals. It is a saturated fat and used traditionally in pastry, steamed puddings and dumplings, in the UK you usually buy it ready made - Atora, I think.

I seem to remember seeing it in Villa and Tops in Bangkok, so I assume they may stock it in Pattaya, you could get it from butchers or meat counters, but you may need to explain it to them as they probably throw it out.

Read the thread I have supplied a link to a butchers that does stock it and sell it.

Thank you kindly.

• 3 weeks later...