Visa To Vietnam

You will not get any visa on arrival, except you order online for a e-visa .... via http://www.vietnamvisa.com/ or other providers. This take 2-3 days and with the letter you get by e-mail you get the visa on airport Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). Max you can get is 3 month multiple but easy to renwe in the country.

Second solution you go to Vietnames Embassy in Bangkok but this is more expensive and take you ca. 4-5 days with bring in and take out passport. Express cost more and is possible between 24 hrs.!

Thanks for that ! However i was talking with an English guy last night and he told me that he had gone through all the process in UK, got photos etc., filled out forms and paid ! When he got to HCM City they just dumped everything he had and told him to get in the qeue with other passengers for visa, and he had to pay again ?

Thanks for that ! However i was talking with an English guy last night and he told me that he had gone through all the process in UK, got photos etc., filled out forms and paid ! When he got to HCM City they just dumped everything he had and told him to get in the qeue with other passengers for visa, and he had to pay again ?

Yes this is right you shall visit the home page of http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/ and read carefuly. There are 2 fees:

the processing fees (depend on your wish of visa) and the stamp fee of 25 $ which you pay in advance when you overhand your passport with the filled visa form and your pass picture.

http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/vietnam-visa-cost.html

nothing more easy and efficient. Could be an good example for Thailand. After if you like stay longer in Vietnam as your visa is valid, nothing more simple go to an authorisated tourist office or also your hotel organise the nest permission to stay up to max 90 days by each time. You no need any visa run and leave the country!!! jap.gif

I have gone to the Vitenam Embassy Wireless in by 11 out by 3pm I'm a well dressed gent etc. The room was full of hippiepackers with nose rings who said that had been there all day. On dreadful waife eoith a nose ring complained to me that theye were there at opening and hodwdid I go to lunch and com back... I said" You'll understand when you. grow up.

Lost of folks in the Lounge at the Hanoi Opera Hilton have used the on line one and I'll do it next visit!

I have just applied for short time visa online, it cost me $A19 with credit card, only took a few mins. Easy.

oops! don't really mean "short time" Pattaya style, just need a short period............there, thats better lololol

I have gone to the Vitenam Embassy Wireless in by 11 out by 3pm I'm a well dressed gent etc. The room was full of hippiepackers with nose rings who said that had been there all day. On dreadful waife eoith a nose ring complained to me that theye were there at opening and hodwdid I go to lunch and com back... I said" You'll understand when you. grow up.

Lost of folks in the Lounge at the Hanoi Opera Hilton have used the on line one and I'll do it next visit!

You are right, we have to respect the people from offices and dress us well. I confirm 11:00 am go in 03.oo pm go out is possible but USUAL you pay express fees.

In my opinion Thailand and Vietnam shouldn't give visa to "hippiepackers and 1$ dollar tourists", this make most problems and bad reputation for the country. clap2.gif

You have to pay the online agency AND immigration on arrival in VN. I don't think it saves you much money.

The queues I've seen at Ha Noi airport have been bad, you get trhough quicker having the visa already in your passport.

You have to pay the online agency AND immigration on arrival in VN. I don't think it saves you much money.

The queues I've seen at Ha Noi airport have been bad, you get trhough quicker having the visa already in your passport.

Maybe or maybe not ...... all depend on tha time of arrival and which airline you fly. Don't forget the time you spoil to go bring and pick up visa in Embassy in Wireless road! your transport fees etc.! All in all the cheapest and most efficient is e-Visa and there are few companies (belong to the government). Anyway if we count each dollar of cost, maybe we better not go to Vietnam, with near empty pocket you can't enjoy as in Thailand jap.gif I travel since few years frequently ca. 10 times to VN