Looking For A Villa In The Mukdahan Area

vistana

Looking to move to the area around Mukdahan and am looking for a 3/4 bedroom place with western kitchen and 2/3 bathrooms, large living area and study etc with a pool if possible.

Budget about 5 million baht.

Can anyone tell us how we can go and look for such a property, I can not find any real estate agents listed in the area, and a Google search only produced a couple of places over budget!

Also how much would it cost to build something like the above with good quality materials and fittings on a piece of land we already have?

Recommendations of good builders in the area most welcome.

Thanks

There has been several topics about house construction on this forum. You could try the search button.

Building your own house will probably be your best bet. Hope somebody else can give you more local info! biggrin.png

Hi Vistana

I have no doubt that there are a number of houses for sale in Mukdahan, however from my experience the best bet is to actually be there.

I'm guessing you might find something that fits some of your critera but not all and then you have the location to worry about.

I built a place there 18 months ago using a local builder and it went quite well.

To be honest I have forgotten the name of the company i use and would need to get the builders name and number from my files.

If you PM me I will dig this out and send it to you.

Hi Vistana, If you click on Classifieds,then click on Real Estate, and scroll down to AD 149293.( Mukdahan,Thailand,3-4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow ). The property is in excellant condition throught. And must be viewed. I think it may be just what you are looking for. If you cotact me through the ad,then i would be happy to give you more details as i am the owner.

Hi Vistana,

You have probably already seen the beautiful Mukdahan house for sale in Ad no. 144776. The owners are prepared to reduce the price by reducing the amount of land to sell with the house. If you would like to view the house and/or talk about the options, please go to the ad again and contact one of the phone numbers.

Thanks for everyone's replies, we have seen the house advertised for 7.9 million with 12 rai which is a nice property but too far away from Mukdahan (Nong Sung).

We still have to sell our current property in Hua Hin at the moment.

Thanks

Vistana

As anywhere it depends on the location and if you want to be within the city limits or not. Land values on the Mekong River now range in the 3 to 4 million baht per rai in the city limits, naturally furthur out you will find cheaper land but possibly not the services like town water. Mukdahanmarv50's property is possibly the best value for money in Mukdahan at the moment and a very well restored and with good electrics and plumbing plus thorougly clean throughout. If you want to look at the higher end of the market check out www.mukdahanmanor.com and in the same Soi 50 mtrs up from the river is a fairly decent house on about 1 rai fully fenced but no pool, firm asking price of 5 million baht. This house is only 2 kl from Muk Inter Hospital and 4 kl from the City center, a very quiet area. There are 2 new houses to be built next to Mukdahan Manor, river frontage which will be in the vacinity of 20 to 25 million baht price range so this is becoming the Prestige area of Mukdahan. If you want any furthur info ,feel free to contact me.

As anywhere it depends on the location and if you want to be within the city limits or not. Land values on the Mekong River now range in the 3 to 4 million baht per rai in the city limits, naturally furthur out you will find cheaper land but possibly not the services like town water. Mukdahanmarv50's property is possibly the best value for money in Mukdahan at the moment and a very well restored and with good electrics and plumbing plus thorougly clean throughout. If you want to look at the higher end of the market check out www.mukdahanmanor.com and in the same Soi 50 mtrs up from the river is a fairly decent house on about 1 rai fully fenced but no pool, firm asking price of 5 million baht. This house is only 2 kl from Muk Inter Hospital and 4 kl from the City center, a very quiet area. There are 2 new houses to be built next to Mukdahan Manor, river frontage which will be in the vacinity of 20 to 25 million baht price range so this is becoming the Prestige area of Mukdahan. If you want any furthur info ,feel free to contact me.

Link doesn't work. Did you omit a "-"? I get a site at http://www.mukdahan-manor.com/

Edit: spelling

Edited by klikster

Link doesn't work. Did you omit a "-"? I get a site at http://www.mukdahan-manor.com/

Edit: spelling

THAT THE CORRECT SITE, I LEFT OUT THE - SORRY.