My Left Cheek Is Sunken After Getting Implant

radiola

It looks like a troll post, but i assure you it it now, so please keep your troll comments at bay

my left cheek is sunken, it has a ridge going down the face. They told me to get a filler, but I dont want to do that.

I heard about fat transfer to your cheeks, i need something long lasting and natural and that it would look good

any ideas?

Sometimes its easier to work round a problem than fight it.

Overcome your vanity and face life armed with nothing but your wit and charming personality. And, ideally, a fat wallet.

Or become a recluse, and hide behind your computer.

SC

EDIT: Or just stand sideways, with your most pleasing aspect forward

Edited by StreetCowboy

Sometimes its easier to work round a problem than fight it.

Overcome your vanity and face life armed with nothing but your wit and charming personality. And, ideally, a fat wallet.

Or become a recluse, and hide behind your computer.

SC

EDIT: Or just stand sideways, with your most pleasing aspect forward

lol

Although not knowing the exact details, a decent cosmetic surgeon would have little problem in reducing the visual impact. So go make an appointment and see what they have to say.

I think that's him in the avatar. You might recall his previous thread about the challenges he was facing with a woman who seemed less interested in his handsome facade than the substance and means behind it.

Suffice to say, a challenge to any knife-wielding cosmeticist... though some of like a challenge, as the factor managing my flat told me...

SC

Although not knowing the exact details, a decent cosmetic surgeon would have little problem in reducing the visual impact. So go make an appointment and see what they have to say.

I think that's him in the avatar. You might recall his previous thread about the challenges he was facing with a woman who seemed less interested in his handsome facade than the substance and means behind it.

Suffice to say, a challenge to any knife-wielding cosmeticist... though some of like a challenge, as the factor managing my flat told me...

SC

Avatar eh, yep, can see his/her problem. Could try one of those rubber Halloween masks. crazy.gif

that in avatar is my ex girlfriend, i had tooth implant and the left cheek above the implant is sunken, that is all, my left arse cheek is still intact, LOL

and yes i am super ugly! the worst kind with one eye, bald, one nostril, no tongue...... lol

Edited by radiola