Somebody Knows Why The Big Chains Stopped To Sell Big Sangsom Bottles?

jethro69

The price has gone up, used to be 207 now expect 230. Bought it localy in a small shop, thats what they tell me. Not good news, but there is no Pussers here and likely never will be!

Oddly enough I bought a new bottle of Sang Som this morning at the mom and pop shop I usually go to in the village and it was still the old price of 207 baht. Whether he got the price wrong I know not but I will go back there until they run out.

There is at least one bottle of Pussers in Thailand as I brought it back from Auckland in 2009.

I am saving it for just before I die so that I can drink it and go off with a happy smile on my face.

• Like 1

The price has gone up, used to be 207 now expect 230. Bought it localy in a small shop, thats what they tell me. Not good news, but there is no Pussers here and likely never will be!

Oddly enough I bought a new bottle of Sang Som this morning at the mom and pop shop I usually go to in the village and it was still the old price of 207 baht. Whether he got the price wrong I know not but I will go back there until they run out.

There is at least one bottle of Pussers in Thailand as I brought it back from Auckland in 2009.

I am saving it for just before I die so that I can drink it and go off with a happy smile on my face.

I might just join you in 30 or 40 years time!

Sang Som is not bad drop of stuff for here but when it comes to rums of choice then only 2 will do, "Pussers" which is the original Royal Navy "tot" or "Woods 100" when you have tried these everything else tastes rough!

• Like 1