Now Only 5 Days To Goooooooo

maurizio

Got my international licence today. Got the tickects, Got my backpack out and starting to throw clothes in it. :D Having lots of fairwell drinks Hic! :o mmmm better not forget the Panadol. Not much more to do. looking at my hotel web site in Chiang Mai again. Oh not long now.

Au contraire; fun is allowed.  "LOS" supposedly stands for "Land of Smiles," but "Land of Sanuk" is true, too.

Now, go stand on your head in the corner, and say fifty times, "Thailand is fun." :D

Oh i have the biggest smile :o (with 2 months holidays who wouldn't) I was not a where that i had to follow strict posting procedures.

However only 5 days to go and i will be drinking Singha beer :D:D:D:D

That 2 months will go by very fast.... I just finished my month in Thailand and I did not get done a lot of the things I wanted to do.

There are many places I did not get to see that were high on my list of things to see.

I wanted to visit Chakran Sauna.... I didn't get to do it.

I wanted to go to Lumpini Park..... I didin't get to do it.

I wanted to visit the Palace..... I didn't see it.

All I did was meet people and have sex :o

Au contraire; fun is allowed.  "LOS" supposedly stands for "Land of Smiles," but "Land of Sanuk" is true, too.

Now, go stand on your head in the corner, and say fifty times, "Thailand is fun." :D

Oh i have the biggest smile :D (with 2 months holidays who wouldn't) I was not a where that i had to follow strict posting procedures.

That 2 months will go by very fast....  I just finished my month in Thailand and I did not get done a lot of the things I wanted to do.

There are many places I did not get to see that were high on my list of things to see.

I wanted to visit Chakran Sauna....  I didn't get to do it.

I wanted to go to Lumpini Park..... I didin't get to do it.

I wanted to visit the Palace..... I didn't see it.

All I did was meet people and have sex :o

Well i guess you could say you had a good holiday.  :D 

I have different priorities so maybe I will get to see a bit more than you.  :D

Oh i have the biggest smile :D (with 2 months holidays who wouldn't) I was not a where that i had to follow strict posting procedures.