Anybody Used Forever Florist Thailand Service?

Alex99

I think we know how the business model works now don't we? These online florists probably do have enough staff to cover the deliveries but they can't control the supply of the local florists...and that's who they buy off and add on a few hundred %.

I am also having an issue with this company. I placed an order on Feb 8th/9th right at midnight for a feb 14th valentine's day delivery, but there was no delivery. I am now facing a very upset significant other, whom spent several hours yesterday trying to reach the florist via telephone, but to no avail (busy or dead line with constant hang ups)

similar to Alex, I was charged immediately, and there was no delivery, or no notice that there was any issue.

I sent several emails on the 15th in thailand, requesting refund/compensation, as well as an active phone number where I can reach someone in their customer service department. The only reply I have gotten is "I can confirm I have reported your complaint to ourprocessing and dispatch managers and they are now investigating this issuefurther so we can report back to you with a resolution to this matter. Pleaserest assured we will update you within 24 hours of my previous email when youraised the complaint."

24 hours later, I have yet to receive any replies, or any form of customer service. I used my credit card that has a fraud department that has asked me to wait until 11pm US Pacific time before they issue a broad fraud investigation on their company should they not attempt to respond with compensation as well as full refund for ruining valentine's day.

In case forever florist is reading this my order number is 162293.

Hello Abus500

Thank you for your patience while we have been investigating your complaint.

I would like to report the reason for non delivery on 14th of February was due to the delivery drivers being unable to make contact with your recipient on the telephone number provided as they were unable to locate your recipients address with the delivery address provided. We apologise that the information was not reported back to you on the day itself as it would have been on a standard day, as this was due to very high volume of orders out for delivery on 14th February.

I can confirm that as requested we have cancelled your order and issued a full and immediate refund as requested. You will have received an email from our customer service staff confirming your refund and if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes

Nittaya

Customer Service Manager

Forever Florist Thailand

Update to my story.

I got an email suggesting that they could still make my delivery and add an apology gift.

However before I got to reply to this email I get a new email telling me that the delivery was completed. What the hell!?

Also they said they added a box of ferro rocher chocolates to my order However my order already had a box of such chocolates included. So they basically completed my order without my consent. Added nothing and called it even.

TWO DAYS LATE!

What a scam company.

I will advise everyone to keep well clear of this business.

Update to my story.

I got an email suggesting that they could still make my delivery and add an apology gift.

However before I got to reply to this email I get a new email telling me that the delivery was completed. What the hell!?

Also they said they added a box of ferro rocher chocolates to my order However my order already had a box of such chocolates included. So they basically completed my order without my consent. Added nothing and called it even.

TWO DAYS LATE!

What a scam company.

I will advise everyone to keep well clear of this business.

That's messed up. Overpriced and way under serviced. That kind of stuff completely p!sses off people and they must have made a mint based on the prices they charge. I still cannot believe how much they charge for their products. There must be a huge and profitable niche for the same service placed between the low priced places and the premium shops.

People looking to start a business... jump on it.

up date

My fiancee received a call from FFT on 15th offering her an appology plus a free gift. She responded by refusing the free gift, asking that they honour my request for a full refund.

I received this email.

-------Original Message-------

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email and order. I can confirm as requested we have now cancelled your order and issued a full and immediate refund for your order 163492. We apologise we have been unable to assist with your requirements on this occasion however if you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.

Best Wishes

Nittaya Srikomkam

Customer Service Manager

Forever Florist Thailand

www.forever-florist-thailand.com

[email protected]

I have not received this refund yet but will keep you posted.

They at this stage appear to be attempting to resolve the issue.

Edited by Kman55

Could you please tell me what happend with my order? Order No: 162870 (Declaration of Love. Premium). It was for 14th of February.

Dima

Caballero if this is directed to me I dont represent Forever Florist Thailan (FFT) I paised the e-mail I received from them here.

Cheers Kman55 PS good luck.

I'm gonna add my 2 satang here.

To call the service a scam is totally undeserved, yes some of you experienced poor service but I also wonder how many satisfied customers there were ?

Everyone knows that the debacle that we call Valentines Day is very busy for florists, and there are bound to be some failures.

My personal view is that the whole idea is a farce, and those of you stupid enough to buy into it need to open your eyes. Expressing ones love is a ongoing process and not an overpriced bunch of flowers.

totster :D

Hello Caballero

I have just checked your order. We received only your recipients name and address only as Bangkok (no street name, building number or district). We did receive your recipients telephone number however there was no answer from your recipient on 14th February so your order could not be delivered on 14th February. On 15th February we were able to contact your recipient who gave us the full delivery address and we completed the delivery. We have already emailed you the delivery time and sign name for this along with photograph of your recipient with the flowers.

If you have not received this please reply to your order receipt and we will resend you this information again.

Thank you

Nittaya

Customer Service Manager

Forever Florist Thailand

Dear Kman

I can confirm we have issued you with a full refund. The full refund is immediately debited from our account however it can take up to 7 business days to show back on your statement. It often takes less than 7 business days but I am sorry we cannot control the bank transfer time to show on your statement.

Please reply to your order receipt if you have any further questions and our customer service staff will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Nittaya

Customer Service Manager

Forever Florist Thailand

Dear WalkingMan & Caballero

I am concerned to hear you are not satisfied with the resolutions to your orders. Please reply to your order receipts with the heading marked ATTN: NITTAYA - CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER. I will personally deal with concerns through to satisfactory conclusion for you.

Thank you

Nittaya

Customer Service Manager

Forever Florist Thailand

Ok I sent off another email where I explained my position.

As my girl did get the delivery abeit without my consent I reasoned that a full refund might not be possible. (Besides the flowers did look pretty nice on the photo my girlfriend sent me)

I therefore asked for a 50% refund to be made for the late delivery and problems it caused.

They responded within an hour and told me that a 50% refund has been made as per my request.

I still think they need to rework their delivery methods to make sure that the orders are delivered as promised but as of now I am satisfied with the resolution.

Up date.

I have now received a full refund of the purchase in my account. Thank you Nittaya (FFT) for following through with this promise.

The upshot is that one would hope that FFT has gained experience in its logistics and online advertizing that should reduce the chance of repeat non deliveries next year. The down side is customers have had to endure disappointment for this gain.

To FFT thankyou for your correspondence (apart from the "sorry you feel that way" e-mail which was appalling) and applying the full refund in my case.

To those on this forum with similiar claims to mine I thank you for your support and wish you each the best out come with your grievance.

I think one must give credit to FFT for being responsive to buyer's woes (even in some cases not due to their fault) and for being honest enough to honor refund to dissatisfied customers.

I would certainly give FFT another chance.

I am from Singapore and not affiliated to FFT in any way.

I think one must give credit to FFT for being responsive to buyer's woes (even in some cases not due to their fault) and for being honest enough to honor refund to dissatisfied customers.

I would certainly give FFT another chance.

I am from Singapore and not affiliated to FFT in any way.

To each his own ...I for one,,,, once bitten twice shy. will never use them again.