What Special Treat Did You Give Your Loved One

lonexpat

Brought the misses nothing and she brought me cake and flowers. OOPS.

Why do Thai women buy flowers for men? Thats twice i have had flowers brought for me from two seperate women. I'm confussed. I don't look like a female or shemale. giggle.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Thai women buy flowers for men? Thats twice i have had flowers brought for me from two seperate women. I'm confussed. I don't look like a female or shemale. giggle.gif

Her other bfs gave them to her, she passed them on saving her money.

• Like 1

and now you are suposed to give the flowers to your minor wife cool.png

• Like 1

and now you are suposed to give the flowers to your minor wife cool.png

never thought of that. Thanks for the tip. wai.gif Plus that will save me money for more beer.

Normal in Asia. I never buy something for Valentines, but the girls do.

You could have fooled me with that picture of you in your avatar.

I gave my three ladies all the same thing: a block of hazelnut chocolate, a hand painted card with a thousand baht bill enclosed, and one single red rose. They were well received. Of course the little shopping spree a few days before went a long way in showing them that I cared.

Went to HomePro and bought her a new kitchen sink with all the trimmings smile.png

You're quite the romantic charmer aren't you? laugh.png

happyvalentijn534.jpg

cheesy.gif It looks as if the picture was taken after he gave it to her and she already clocked him in the left eye.. Edited by WarpSpeed

Went to HomePro and bought her a new kitchen sink with all the trimmings smile.png

happyvalentijn534.jpg

cheesy.gif It looks as if the picture was taken after he gave it to her and she already clocked him in the left eye..

He says -Thank you darling . Shall I retreat from your presence now with my gifts ?

She says- Walk backwards bowing slightly , OK .

Once again a special day has been hijacked by the sales folk.

Valentine's day is the one day of the year where one can send a CARD anonymously to the object of one's desire.

The whole point being that it should be anonymous.

I sent dozens and received none.

happyvalentijn534.jpg

cheesy.gif It looks as if the picture was taken after he gave it to her and she already clocked him in the left eye..

He says -Thank you darling . Shall I retreat from your presence now with my gifts ?

She says- Walk backwards bowing slightly , OK .

I don't think I'd of armed her with that plunger either shock1.gifcrying.gif ...

happyvalentijn534.jpg

hahaha Quality practical presents winnie,why didnt i think of that! totaly forgot about valentines day so had to shoot down to the local mall on the day,got her a card and some armani perfume,felt like i'd been mugged after.

Last year my mate gave his fiancée the ultimate relationship changing gift for Valentines. No, not an engagement ring; a dose.

Nice guy. He's obviously one of the types that give farangs a bad name in Thailand.

He's Thai.... you are allowed to have Thai friends I believe.

Valentine's day is the one day of the year where one can send a CARD anonymously to the object of one's desire.

It was CREATED by the sales folks....BTW now that you mention it they really do take full advantage of your guilty conscience now and price the cards off the scale. I didn't see ANY decent ones for less then 295b which is roughly $10US for some paper and a few words printed on it, virtual extortion!!

It was CREATED by the sales folks....BTW now that you mention it they really do take full advantage of your guilty conscience now and price the cards off the scale. I didn't see ANY decent ones for less then 295b which is roughly $10US for some paper and a few words printed on it, virtual extortion!!

Only in Thailand. My wifes card cost me 70 pence.

Took her to Cornwall, Kingsands and Cawsands where I spent some years as a child, (as we are in the UK for a month)

Bought her an Oggy….(Cornish pasty) and we sat in a bus shelter, by the beach and watched the waves crash on the shore……….She loved it!

Have to say, this was the easiest and most relaxed ‘V’ day I’ve ever had.

Edited by Tonto21

who is responsible for this valentine geezer anyway!!!! havnt we got enough to cash out over here,then there is chinese new year and xmas.Thats another one santa claus!!! where the <deleted> did he come from,im sure that were the American's fault.