Leo'S Blue Bar

bazmlb

Uh I can see this will be a tough weekend.

burp.gif

Yes I agree. Will be there too. Anyone know if the "jam session" will be on too? I wouldn't mind pumping out a few tunes. Oh well guess I will find out in 3 days.

Uh I can see this will be a tough weekend.

burp.gif

Yes I agree. Will be there too. Anyone know if the "jam session" will be on too? I wouldn't mind pumping out a few tunes. Oh well guess I will find out in 3 days.

Yes, from what I understand feel free to jam. Mind you, there will be a long queue so make sure you introduce yourself early to Leo. Generally, there is jamming every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

• 6 months later...

Yes I know Leo. Was there a few weeks ago and guess who showed up.......Yeah, The snowman. Was a great evening and seeing Snowman there was a bonus. He was jamming with a younger energy filled guy that was giving him a run for his money but he loved it.

In another post I had mentioned that I had a small stroke (as did Leo but his was much worse) and my doctor prescribed that I play my guitar for 2 hours every day to get the feeling and control back in my left arm, fingers etc.

Back to 95% now so might head down tomorrow with the acoustic and harps in hand as Leo has been asking for some acoustics lately.

Yes I know Leo. Was there a few weeks ago and guess who showed up.......Yeah, The snowman. Was a great evening and seeing Snowman there was a bonus. He was jamming with a younger energy filled guy that was giving him a run for his money but he loved it.

In another post I had mentioned that I had a small stroke (as did Leo but his was much worse) and my doctor prescribed that I play my guitar for 2 hours every day to get the feeling and control back in my left arm, fingers etc.

Back to 95% now so might head down tomorrow with the acoustic and harps in hand as Leo has been asking for some acoustics lately.

Did he melt?

Did he melt?

I think he might have melted a few Thai girl's hearts.

• 1 month later...

would love to check this place out.......

what time does the music start and what's a good time to get there????

Leo's is a great place. One of the few bars I visit in Pattaya. He's a great guy and quite a few foreigners hang out and play music.

If you go, be sure to find Leo and introduce yourself. Say you are with Thaivisa. Don't mention Raro though...kidding!!!biggrin.png

Leo's is a great place. One of the few bars I visit in Pattaya. He's a great guy and quite a few foreigners hang out and play music.

If you go, be sure to find Leo and introduce yourself. Say you are with Thaivisa. Don't mention Raro though...kidding!!!biggrin.png

if you say Craig send you, you'll be confronted with a bunch of unpaid tabs :P

sent from my Android phone

if you say Craig send you, you'll be confronted with a bunch of unpaid tabs tongue.png

sent from my Android phone

Ya had to let out my secret???? Free beers are good!

• 3 weeks later...

quite an old thread but still valid. Jams are on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, usually starting at around 10 pm. Depends on how many musicians show.

Have fun guys, I'll be back there once I can walk again.

thanks for the info......looks like the place to be