Stretchmarks And Babies Forgotten

radiola

I have two serious questions. Why many thai girls have stretchmarks after having baby. I would say 8 out of 9. Is this normal because of thai body. I never see this with farang girls. THe stretchmarks on stomach are sometimes very bad. Like the skin just hangs off. I am really sorry, this is sensitive topic, but i just want to know.

Also another thing, why is it so easy for some girls to leave their baby with other people. For example a friend left her small baby with ex husband mom, after they divorced. She is very young. And ex husband mother just took her baby and she will not get it back. She havent seen her baby for over 2 years. I think this is disasterous. I think she misses the baby but how it is possible that they prevent her to see the child?

Thailand is really weird sometimes. In our county, mother always have more rights regarding keeping the baby than husband.

Many of these young women cannot afford decent health care. They are all to often ill advised on exercise and other ways of keeping stretch marks down.

There are also many white women with bad stretch marks so this is not only a Thai problem.

With regards to offloading their children onto other people, often it is a family member such as mother, grandmother who take over raising the child. This is common practice here where the young mother often needs to go out to work to support the child(ren) because the man has deserted them. (Just look around and see how many single parents there really are in Thailand).

In some cases the child is not seen very often by its natural mother. If you live in Nakhon Ratchisima but work in Bangkok, you often have little time or money to get home.

In other cases it may be there have been problems you have not been told about that stop the mother from seeing the children.

stretch marks all over the stomach, i saw this one time, her whole stomach was filled with STRONG stretchmarks, horrible, i am afraid to get a girl i like that has same stretchmrks, i know cesarean, it is something different

[/quote

Find a girl whose never been pregnant and keep it that way problem solved.

Yes, I felt real bad. Many years ago I askes this girl if she had been burnt because her belly had such severe scaring. I felt horible when she told me it was after giving birth. I had never seen anything like it. But my thai wife of now is looking good after a few years. But like Kerrie said different skins, my thai wife is pretty light with chinese mix and the other gal was very dark.

As for the leaving there babies, well you here all this bull shit about having to leave because the gals have to work, a % may be true, but my wife shot back home to Thailand after 2 1/2 months of giving birth. She stayed for 5 weeks and I begged her to come back for the childs sake. I just could not do the 2 hour nightly feeds and run a bussines. Wish she had of stayed there now but thats another storry, But there was no need or reason for her to go back only her own self worth. She missed her old HiSo life and did not like or want the responsibility of being a mother. She has bonded with the child now quite well but given the oppertunity I think she would be willing to shoot through again for the right price or pay check.

So Radiola I am just like you and do not and never will understand this part of Thai culture as they say, how can they just up and leave there children.

Edited by punch

My new girl skin is smooth as silk. I hope it will stay like that.

I've got so much honey the bees envy me.

I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.

I guess you'd say

What can make me feel this way?

My girl (my girl, my girl)

Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).

Temptations 1964. I was 19 then. I liked girls with smooth skin too. But dad was right. I should have married the girl who's dad owned the liquor store.

Large amounts of vitamin C (at least 6-10 grams spread through the day) several months prior to final term of pregnancy will help avoid stretch marks. It's needed to make collagen. Same could be said for adolescent stretch marks as well I would guess, but I don't know anyone who's done that. Once they're already there then I'm not sure much can be done about it, as it would required extensive tissue remodelling, and can't imagine the body would any longer see that as a priority.

All women have stretch marks to some extent after delivery, it is just more noticeable on darker skin.

more than 1 child and all the more stretch marks.

And of course if it was a c-section, there will be a surgical scar as well.

this is nature. It is no small thing to carry a growing new life in your body, and deliver it.

If all women gave the same priority to a smooth abdomen that some of the posters on this thread apparently do, our species would cease to be. Perhaps it is asking too much, but maybe next time you see stretch marks on a woman's belly you could think of all that she went through to get them and the fact that this is also what someone had to do to give you your life.....

• Like 1

stretch marks all over the stomach, i saw this one time, her whole stomach was filled with STRONG stretchmarks, horrible, i am afraid to get a girl i like that has same stretchmrks, i know cesarean, it is something different

Well if you like her I don't see your problem? The marks are a small part of the package, pretty superficial there don't you think?? I'd be more concerned that she has already had someone else's child if I were at all inclined to care about either issue if I liked HER enough....

Marks tend to stand out a bit more if she has darker skin the scar tissue is usually darker when it comes back then it is on lighter skin women, which does she have?.

^That..............

Edited by WarpSpeed

An ex-girlfriend of mine used good old fashion Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on her stomach everyday during her pregnancy. I met her when she was 36 and her stomach perfect. Also, I think that a lot of the stretch marks are just the luck of the draw as some women are fortunate to not have or just have minimal signs of having kids.

I met then anothr girl, very young girl, around 25, she had baby i think around 20 yo. She is thin, normal weight. But her stomach just falls down. Luke a spunge! It is so weird. It looks luke an old woman skind, When she has sex, she never turns around. Because she is so ashamed of it.

I never seen this in Europe. I see many people on the beach, never seen stomach hangs down like that with thin girls. What the hell is going on in Thailand???

My mom never had any sign on stomach, look at the celebrities too, nothing!!

Is it just the thai skin that is not good, on one hand, thai faces look so young, but the rest of the body, is many times a mess. I am talking about stretchmarks on behinds and stomach bloated and hanging down in thin girls.

<deleted>?

Very small woman + large baby = ugly stretch-marks and saggy skin

It's a little unfair to compare a 30kg Thai girl with 60kg western woman after having children of similar weight.

Not to forget that white stretch-marks stand out more on a darker skin.

Edited by ludditeman

I met then anothr girl, very young girl, around 25, she had baby i think around 20 yo. She is thin, normal weight. But her stomach just falls down. Luke a spunge! It is so weird. It looks luke an old woman skind, When she has sex, she never turns around. Because she is so ashamed of it.

I never seen this in Europe. I see many people on the beach, never seen stomach hangs down like that with thin girls. What the hell is going on in Thailand???

My mom never had any sign on stomach, look at the celebrities too, nothing!!

Is it just the thai skin that is not good, on one hand, thai faces look so young, but the rest of the body, is many times a mess. I am talking about stretchmarks on behinds and stomach bloated and hanging down in thin girls.

<deleted>?

I think it is obvious that you miss your mother and European women. There is an answer for that. Why burden us? Your question has been answered a number of times yet you continue to rant about Thai women. Why??? Read the posts above before you respond and try to learn something instead of complaining about Thai women.

Very small woman + large baby = ugly stretch-marks and saggy skin

It's a little unfair to compare a 30kg Thai girl with 60kg western woman after having children of similar weight.

Not to forget that white stretch-marks stand out more on a darker skin.

I think this whole thread is unfair and er mmm trollish.....

Stretch marks/sagging skin can also be caused by other things, even extreme weight loss.

I don't think you have seen this in Western women probably because most are ashamed of it so if it happens to them they aren't all strutting their stuff all over the beach or wearing bikinis so everyone can see it.

It IS NOT a "Thai thing" --

You never know maybe she was like 200lbs before and lost a lot of weight, still insecure about her body even though she lost weight she will still never be "perfect" in your eyes.

If she has a beautiful face or nice legs or whatever, focus on what you like and try to make her feel good about herself, we all get old one day and I guarantee all of our bodies will be saggy and hanging somewhere once we get to a certain point.

Love is about acceptance, if you don't like it maybe you can spend thousands of dollars on some reconstructive surgery, I think it would be cheaper and nicer to spend time loving who she is, not what her stretch marks or hanging skin looks like.

Obviously something attracted you to her in the first place, is it all lost now just because of this?

What a superficial being. angry.png

Anyone can get stretch marks, man or women depending on how much their bodies have changed. Thai women are mainly very petite so their skin stretches a lot more after having children. Also it shows up more on darker skin.