Iran Envoy Claims 'Zionist Regime' Behind Bangkok Blasts

webfact

At the very least the Iranian government is guilty of harboring terrorists in it's country and we know for fact that those involved in this atrocity made an escape (or tried) to Iran. If Iran wants to gain some international respect then they need to play a more active role in capturing these known terrorists or at least not offering them safe haven within its boarders.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make a reference to some posters who maybe anti-Zionist. My father is Jewish and like most Jews and Israelis too is anti-Zionist. My question is only, if you and possibly many other posters support Zionism? Do you even know what it is? If you did you might realize that it's the greatest obstacle and threat to peace in Middle east and even the World today.

Not sure how you are defining Zionism, but the definition I go by is support of Jewish self determination in the form of a nation state, Israel. It does NOT mean support of all policies of a the current Israeli government. I am sure you are very wrong about the lack of global Jewish support for Zionism, the continued existence of Jewish nationalism in the form of a nation state. It remains massive. I do think for some reason your intention is to demonize Zionism and make it a dirty word. Is Thai nationalism a dirty word?

http://www.herzliyac...s/Sanhedrin.pdf

Studies have shown that young Jews

in the Western world support a liberal type of Zionism, whereby values of

an open debate, skepticism of military intervention, and human rights are

fundamental.

Whereas recent polls show that the younger Jewish generation in the North

American (and probably throughout the Western world) is increasingly critical

of Israel’s actions, they also demonstrate that an overwhelming majority feels very connected to Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?ID=221750&R=R1

US Jews strongly support Israel, new poll shows

By JORDANA HORN, JPOST CORRESPONDENT 05/23/2011 00:42

94% say that if Jewish state "no longer existed tomorrow," it would be a "tragedy."

Edited by Jingthing

The first casualty of war, as we all know, is the truth and the muslims and the jews have been warring and lying for years so who knows who to believe any more. The best people to ask might be the Thai bar girls the bombers were with.

Edited by bigbamboo

The first casuaty of war is the truth and the muslims and the jews have been warring and lying for years so who knows who to believe any more. The best people to ask might be the Thai bar girls they were with....?

I am pretty impressed with those ladies but the only thing odd they noticed was one of them went postal when she got near the closet.

At the very least the Iranian government is guilty of harboring terrorists in it's country and we know for fact that those involved in this atrocity made an escape (or tried) to Iran. If Iran wants to gain some international respect then they need to play a more active role in capturing these known terrorists or at least not offering them safe haven within its boarders.

What about the US still harbouring that guy who was responsible for Bophal disaster the chief executive of Union Carbide, if they want to gain some international respect shouldn't they extradite him to India so that he can face trial? Iran is an ancient country that has been thriving from antiquity and one that has played an important role in the civilisation of mankind, unlike some countries which just go around and bomb weaker neighbours and tell them it is all about freedom and democracy.

The first casuaty of war is the truth and the muslims and the jews have been warring and lying for years so who knows who to believe any more. The best people to ask might be the Thai bar girls they were with....?

I am pretty impressed with those ladies but the only thing odd they noticed was one of them went postal when she got near the closet.

I also noticed they mentioned the guys were interested in terrorism related news.

What about the US still harbouring that guy who was responsible for Bophal disaster the chief executive of Union Carbide, if they want to gain some international respect shouldn't they extradite him to India so that he can face trial? Iran is an ancient country that has been thriving from antiquity and one that has played an important role in the civilisation of mankind, unlike some countries which just go around and bomb weaker neighbours and tell them it is all about freedom and democracy.

Are you comparing an accidental industrial disaster to that of a intentional act of terrorism and asking why all are not being considered the same? Pretty sure there are basic differences and good reasons why they are not treated the same.

Also, from what I understand there are still cases pending in US courts on this matter. Are there any cases pending in Iranian courts on this terrorism matter?

Edited by Jayman

Iran is an ancient country that has been thriving from antiquity and one that has played an important role in the civilisation of mankind.

It is also an Islamic theocracy which supports terrorists and threatens to decimate other countries while working on developing illegal nuclear weapons.

• Like 1

My father is Jewish

Are some of your best friends black? rolleyes.gif

Maybe he's just resentful that because he doesn't have a Yiddishe Mama, he is not eligible to make Aliyah to Eretz Israel.

(Quite possibly the first and last time the My Yiddishe Mama song has been posted on this forum coffee1.gif )

My Mama is Christian. Two of Dad's uncles played for Aston Villa. One was first Jewish captain of England football team.

A few friends are black, also Asian, Jewish and Moslem. We're not Fundamentalist, Racist types.

Oh! and my GF is a beautiful Turkish Moslem, Vegetarian. I spent years in India studying, I prefer Buddhism but my Religion is just me.

Edited by TantraMantra

Have all the anti-Zionists on here conveniently forgotten that these "people who are not really Iranians" had flights to Tehran?

Probably not a lot of Jewish people arrive at Tehran airport.

Hi Doctor!

could you explain what you mean?

Are you saying that there are no Iranian Jews?

Then let me enlighten you!

The current Jewish population of Iran is 25,000

The United States is home to 60,000–80,000 Iranian Jews

Israel is home to 200000-250000 Iranian Jews

• Like 2

Have all the anti-Zionists on here conveniently forgotten that these "people who are not really Iranians" had flights to Tehran?

Hi Doctor!

As your numbers show.. Jews are not welcome in Iran and are moving to more friendly nations.

• Like 1

Hi Doctor!

As your numbers show.. Jews are not welcome in Iran and are moving to more friendly nations.

Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.

Jews in Iran are generally regarded as having been subject to less discrimination than in the Arab world.

• Like 1

Not a false flag. They wouldn't attack their OWN ambassadors. Tin hattery only goes so far.

BTW, for anyone who has been following Israel's potential bombing plans. They DO NOT want the USA to be involved in the bombing, if there will be one. In fact, they CANCELED a major military exercise with the US that was coming up as part of a process of distancing themselves from the US (and to prepare a potential attack to do themselves).

Iran, if it is bombed, will have the CHOICE whether to retaliate against American targets. If they do, they are asking for full scale war with the USA. Their option. Odds are they won't take it.

They saw how fast Iraq folded twice, they would have to be round the twist to think they had the youth of their country as canon fodder to fight against the USA. They may start the fight but too many know they couldn't beat iraq and have seen that whole generation of maimed and mutilated soldiers living around them. It would be a recipe for a coup to start a war with USA regardless of any nuclear capability loses.

The Zionist regime is an expert at setting up false flag attacks as they have been doing it for decades going back to the SS Liberty attack and the Lavon Affair. They have the motivation as they are craving that the US attack Iran and this is part of their global campaign against friends of Iran. Posters need to do research outside the realm of the Main Stream Media as they will not provide unbiased information on this issue. I thank the nation for writing this article with the Iran point of view. You would be unlikely to get that from Western news sources. The truth will come out and we will find out the culprits. Everyone jumping to conclusions is taking the MSM bait Hook Line and Sinker. Think outside the box and you will find the truth. DD

How very not surprising that a David Duke (who is a notorious American Nazi, holocaust denying, and former grand wizard of the Jew hating Ku Klux Klan) would find succor in anti-Zionist Iranian propaganda.

post-37101-0-45433300-1329549394_thumb.j

My thoughts exactly, just a bit slower to the keyboard.

Hi Doctor!

Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.

Jews in Iran are generally regarded as having been subject to less discrimination than in the Arab world.

You posted the numbers not me. They show that the majority of Iranian jews have moved out. And btw, I am from a family of Iraqi jews and have no doubt that Iranian jews are in greater numbers than even their neighbors in Iraq. Facts still show that the majority of the Iranian jews have moved out of Iran.

The Zionist regime is an expert at setting up false flag attacks as they have been doing it for decades going back to the SS Liberty attack and the Lavon Affair. They have the motivation as they are craving that the US attack Iran and this is part of their global campaign against friends of Iran. Posters need to do research outside the realm of the Main Stream Media as they will not provide unbiased information on this issue. I thank the nation for writing this article with the Iran point of view. You would be unlikely to get that from Western news sources. The truth will come out and we will find out the culprits. Everyone jumping to conclusions is taking the MSM bait Hook Line and Sinker. Think outside the box and you will find the truth. DD

so the first place a "false flag"attacker will flee to is where do you think ??,.......surely not to iran ? or is it really iran ? or do you also think iran in disguising its self as isreal too ?..... , surely it would show up on a sat-nav ? , or have they reprogrammed all those too ? ,..........what a nonesense theory !

Hi Doctor!

Which begs the question why do 10 times as many Iranian Jews prefer these 2 countries to Iran? It seems many more are coming from than going to Tehran.

Hi Doctor!

Have you ever heard the expression "Damned with faint praise"?

The claim that Zionist’s were responsible for these attacks is reasonable given the nature of the USA and Israel, the run up to a war with Iran is remarkably similar to the war with Iraq, charge them with producing WMD, and being in league with terrorist organizations.

All we know for sure at this time is that these amateurs were carrying Iranian passports.

If they were working for Iran they would have been provided with foreign passports. Like Mossad use when they do their black opps and False Flag missions.

You know this for a fact or are you merely drawing conclusions based on your own prejudice?

Not a false flag. They wouldn't attack their OWN ambassadors. Tin hattery only goes so far.

BTW, for anyone who has been following Israel's potential bombing plans. They DO NOT want the USA to be involved in the bombing, if there will be one. In fact, they CANCELED a major military exercise with the US that was coming up as part of a process of distancing themselves from the US (and to prepare a potential attack to do themselves).

Iran, if it is bombed, will have the CHOICE whether to retaliate against American targets. If they do, they are asking for full scale war with the USA. Their option. Odds are they won't take it.

They saw how fast Iraq folded twice, they would have to be round the twist to think they had the youth of their country as canon fodder to fight against the USA. They may start the fight but too many know they couldn't beat iraq and have seen that whole generation of maimed and mutilated soldiers living around them. It would be a recipe for a coup to start a war with USA regardless of any nuclear capability loses.

Iran and Iraq fought an 8 year war (the longest of the 20th century) with the Iranians ending up with a slight territorial advantage. The tactics used were primitive, similar to WWI.

2 years later the US destroyed the rebuilt Iraqui military in 6 weeks. I'm sure the Iranian government, military and people are quite aware of their relative strength.

Bophal was an accident,.....big difference to harbouring terrorists that dilliberately go out with the sole intention of murdering innocent people.

As you said, Iran knows that it doesn't stand a chance of repelling a US attack and probably cannot withstand an Israeli assault.

Which leads us to why Iran is stepping up the rhetoric and posturing over the nuclear issue. My take is that the Iranian government if fearful of the spreading "Arab Spring" movement in the middle east and are trying to solidify their power base through this nationalistic hoopla.

Ahmandinejad's "re-election" in 2009 brought riots to the streets over the stolen election.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/13/iran-mahmoud-ahmadinejad-riots-tehran-election

The Iranian people are becoming increasingly weary of an oppressive, totalitarian regime, run by Mullahs from another era. This entire affair is a way to consolidate their power base and restrict their people's freedoms a while longer. The evil Zionists are threatening our existence, so rally around the flag. Not the first time a government has created a "boogeyman" to rally support for a nationalistic cause. The US comes to mind as another such regime.

• Like 1

Hi Doctor!

Which begs the question why do 10 times as many Iranian Jews prefer these 2 countries to Iran? It seems many more are coming from than going to Tehran.

Do you ask why Jews prefer U.S. and Israel before Iran?

Maybe they were looking for something better, as 4 millions other Iranians who left Iran after the revolution.