Democrats To Grill PM On Four Seasons Meeting

Lite Beer

Any word from the GM of The Four Seasons as to why he allowed the "Tapes" to be accessed in the security area? This is a secured area that can not be accessed without security clearance and can not even be accessed by most employees. . Security Only. Bit odd and if true i know some funky shit be going down in the city.guitar.gif

I'm sure if this is indeed true the GM of Four Seasons has been ordered by the DPM to keep silent on the matter. Especially if it was Chalerm. Developinglicklips.gif .

On what authoritah? Couldn't they tell him to "Suck it"?huh.png

Of course they could have told him to suck it but TIT and I'm not saying it definately was Chalerm but if it was that would be like telling the La Cosa Nostra to suck it. Not many people have the guts to do that.

But even if it was one of the other minions would it still not be an impeachable offense if this was ordered?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't going to go away.

The BP article says the tape shows a man and YS ging into a room and the 2 of them coming out some time later......

If that would be the case that's Yinglucks personal life and she can get on with it and is nobody's business.

On the other hand if she's been doing backroom business deals behind closed doors that's a different kettle of fish entirely.

One is her private life as anybody else is entitled to, the other, as supposed PM of Thailand, is illegal.

She was supposed to be at a Parlimentry meeting, so if she was off shagging some ex-boyfriend its everyones business... any chance of copies of those tapes... maybe Pantip Platza..!

Well they are'nt going anywhere with all the other accusations against her, so they might as well play the land deal card and if that dont work they will probably come up with she bought or sold shares in another satellite deal. This is probably come from a reliable source.

It appears that the excuse given of the alleged sex tryst, is nothing compared to the real Story

That one is much worse than the original false red herring allegation.

It seems the alleged sex tryst was ACTUALLY the coverup story,

that they thought they could easily quash in the papers or just let be a distraction.

And not let the really bad story of the land speculators meeting with the PM be even noticed.

FAIL!

SEX SEX>>> wring your hands.....

But ignore that guy behind the curtain pulling the levers.

Wait a minute we see his shoes!

But now the real story is out,

and it is far more salacious than if she was meeting a boyfriend.

A very astute summing up Animatic ,my compliments ,however the REAL truth is hardly likely to surface beyond periscope depth , I suppose its OK for the "faithful" here in Issan to swallow anything that Thailand's "saviors" put out as "the gospel", but for most right thinking people their words of utter deceit hold about as much water as a car park puddleviolin.gif Edited by Colin Yai
  • Like 2

It appears that the excuse given of the alleged sex tryst, is nothing compared to the real Story

that they thought they could easily quash in the papers or just let be a distraction.

And not let the really bad story of the land speculators meeting with the PM be even noticed.

FAIL!

A very astute summing up ,my compliments ,however the REAL truth is hardly likely to surface beyond periscope depth , I suppose its OK for the "faithful" here in Issan to swallow anything that Thailand's "saviors" put out as "the gospel", but for most right thinking people their words of utter deceit hold about as much water as a car park puddleviolin.gif

Yeah

15% sludge and 85% bilge.

The German Federal President now is a retiree.

For peanuts at a Thai level. The business meeting in the hotel outside her duty to assist a Parliament session would be enough in a democratic country to kick her out.

I hope for her psychological health that she is kicked out , no more misused sister of a ICD-60.0 personal patient.

No one coming to defend the ladt's honour? tongue.png

It would appear she is not cheating on her mate,

but possibly she is cheating the whole nation.

What does honor have to do with it?

It's not a question of honour, the zippergate of Clinton troubled only the hypocrites.

To be responsable for a whole Nation means, your private life is beyond all attacks of gossip, hypocrite allegations e.t.c.

but you need transparency for all what you pretend to do for the Nation, your duty, your responsibility.

The PM would have more compassion from me for a timeout with a good Thai massage to be ready for her duty.

FAIL!

the real story is still not yet 'out'... the allegations are 'out'.

• Like 1

No one coming to defend the ladt's honour? tongue.png

It would appear she is not cheating on her mate,

but possibly she is cheating the whole nation.

What does honor have to do with it?

It's not a question of honour, the zippergate of Clinton troubled only the hypocrites.

To be responsable for a whole Nation means, your private life is beyond all attacks of gossip, hypocrite allegations e.t.c.

but you need transparency for all what you pretend to do for the Nation, your duty, your responsibility.

The PM would have more compassion from me for a timeout with a good Thai massage to be ready for her duty.

The cheating of the nation would be in land deals pertaining to the huge mega project

Flood system that will be purchasing HUGE tracts. That should be obvious.

And not whether her having sex is cheating on the nation in some arcane hypothesis.

Who will be owning those tracts 'at the time the government buys them',

will have a lot to do with how much gets paid, and who profits and kicks back to whom.

That is where the possible cheating of the nation, who will foot the bill, would be coming in.

Edited by animatic

FAIL!

And the obscuring and absurd defense was out way too fast,

and raised suspicions far beyond simply suspect sexual activity.

Their whole act continues to reinforce those suspicions, not allay them.

They got caught and have been playing catchup damage control ever since.

Edited by animatic

FAIL!

The sexual allegations were never the PM's story, so how could that have been the cover up?

Really, you're smarter than that.

Let them look into conflicts of interest and deal with if found.

As for the other (unfortunately expected) lewd comments, you guys need to get a life... or at least get some manners and then pretend that you actually have a life.

FAIL!

And the obscuring and absurd defense was out way too fast,

and raised suspicions far beyond simply suspect sexual activity.

Their whole act continues to reinforce those suspicions, not allay them.

They got caught and have been playing catchup damage control ever since.

they 'got caught' in their top secret meeting at a popular hotel... ok then.

i'm just waiting for a fact of either guilt or innocence, that's all.

FAIL!

Looks like a few have egg on their faces already.

Job-approval boost for PM

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's job-approval rating has risen since January, according to an Abac poll survey released yesterday.

Also reading through this poll, the Thai people don’t give a rats about the hotel bull

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Job-approval-boost-for-PM-30176254.html

FAIL!

Looks like a few have egg on their faces already.

Job-approval boost for PM

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's job-approval rating has risen since January, according to an Abac poll survey released yesterday.

Also reading through this poll, the Thai people don’t give a rats about the hotel bull

http://www.nationmul...M-30176254.html

well that's the thing, maybe she's just thinking she doesn't have to humour the cries for an explanation coming from the opposition and pro-opposition media sources... just a theory.

she could be just leaving them stew... or maybe she is guilty of misconduct but everything so far has just been allegations.

if she is innocent, she's playing it the right way imo because if it is proven to be innocent then they will look like idiots.

but i will add, the whole "i am a woman" thing is a nonsense point... well i certainly don't get the relevance.

It is nonsense and irrelevant.

You'll recall that this aspect of the issue (sexual allegations) was started by the original man who got roughed up. It was not the PM who made it a point, but it is she, who has to defend herself from this accusation.

but i will add, the whole "i am a woman" thing is a nonsense point... well i certainly don't get the relevance.

You'll recall that this aspect of the issue (sexual allegations) was started by the original man who got roughed up. It was not the PM who made it a point, but it is she, who has to defend herself from this accusation.

Akeyuth never made any sexual allegations. All he did was say that she was at the hotel.

He was more interested in the "business" aspect of the meeting, but Yingluck and her minders quickly came out with the "I'm a woman" crap and tried to ignore the more important "conflict of interest" issues.

Akeyuth never made any sexual allegations. All he did was say that she was at the hotel.

He was more interested in the "business" aspect of the meeting, but Yingluck and her minders quickly came out with the "I'm a woman" crap and tried to ignore the more important "conflict of interest" issues.

Not quite...

The Nation even used in the title of their 2nd piece on this incident, The PM denies any misconduct.

Although they did not report what he had said, they mentioned this aspect of it, regarding Akeyuth : "and (he) has also made comments about her that could be considered sexist against women from the North."

It is quite clear that one does not deny accusations that don't exist. The sexist/woman side of the story did not originate from the PM.

He was interested in a smear along with the media picking up the story. But the sexual misconduct is an untenable story. Especially since it has since come out that it was a meeting with many people.

You can't invent the truth - Ekkayuth made no such claim.

The PM refused to answer questions on the subject.

• Like 1

Not quite...

The Nation even used in the title of their 2nd piece on this incident, The PM denies any misconduct.

Although they did not report what he had said, they mentioned this aspect of it, regarding Akeyuth : "and (he) has also made comments about her that could be considered sexist against women from the North."

It is quite clear that one does not deny accusations that don't exist. The sexist/woman side of the story did not originate from the PM.

He was interested in a smear along with the media picking up the story. But the sexual misconduct is an untenable story. Especially since it has since come out that it was a meeting with many people.

He has also recently said that Yingluck was unsuitable for the premier's post and has also made comments about her that could be considered sexist against women from the North.

That wasn't part of this accusation.

He said that he saw her at the hotel with a man, saying it was someone who is involved in real estate. Yingluck denied any misconduct because social media was suggesting it.

It was easier to deny the sexual misconduct as that kept the main issue out of it - that of conflict of interest.

She also denied she had a meeting, then it was a personal business meeting, then it was a meeting with a number of real estate people to discuss some government policy. The security detail had indicated to the media that it was her personal time. They don't seem to be able to get their story straight.

• Like 1

She also denied she had a meeting, then it was a personal business meeting, then it was a meeting with a number of real estate people to discuss some government policy. The security detail had indicated to the media that it was her personal time. They don't seem to be able to get their story straight.

A tradition perpetuated by some here about a vast array of subjects.

Democrat Threatens to Impeach PM over Hotel Controversy

BANGKOK: -- The Democrat Party spokesman is demanding that the names of the people who took part in a conversation with the Prime Minister at the Four Seasons Hotel be disclosed, as well as the details of their discussion.

He raised concerns about their being a potential conflict of interest and said his party will seek an impeachment of the Prime Minister should they not receive any feedback regarding the issue.

Democrat Party Spokesman Chawanont Intarakomansut said that the CEO of Sansiri, Settha Taweesin admitted to having spoken with Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra about economic matters at the Four Seasons Hotel.

Their private discussion could bring the country leader under fire and raise the issue of a potential conflict of interest, similar to what her brother and former Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, was involved in.

The two met before the Prime Minister's inspection trip to survey and designate water retention areas as part of her efforts to prevent future flooding.

During the recent flood, there were reports that a huge housing project in eastern Bangkok remained perfectly safe, while residents in the Bang Bua Thong area were mired in deep flood waters for three months. Sansiri was one of developers that has come under public scrutiny.

Chawanont demanded that there be a disclosure about what was said during the conversations and people who were involved, saying that if it doesn't get this information, his party will file an impeachment complaint against the Prime Minister due to her suspicious activity. He stressed that this is not a case of disrespect for women, but a question of transparency in public administration.

Meanwhile, Pheu Thai Party Spokesman Phromphong Nopparit said he has gathered evidence, including a video clip of a television program in which a Democrat allegedly made accusations against the premier to file defamation charges next week.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2012-02-20

footer_n.gif