Live Like A Monk Or Pay Like A Clunk

xoxman

the way i see it it that TV posters in general have so keenly developed their sense of misogyny over their previously failed marriages that they are doomed to a lifetime of disappointment.

Most would not be able to recognize a keeper even if they found one.

I often wonder how many of these bitter souls have actually turned good women bad.

My thoughts exactly, the fear of western women is palpable with many posters on TV or other Thai-based sites. I am always amazed at comments that pertain to coming here looking for a wife . . . like it is a supermarket and normal rules of finding a partner don't apply

Let's start with a couple basics before you start finding your dream:

2. "Normal" girl friends don't charge. There's other things they should like about you besides your wallet.

News to me, buddy.

Guys saying they don't pay for women are just full of it ihmo. I've yet to meet any woman who would stay with me for free.

Get over it. You pay if you want to play.

agreed, no one will stay with you for free.

perhaps you got the currency wrong though.

Edited by tinfoilhat

Beginning to think I should cut and paste the following on to all the innumerable threads which go this way:

1. The best way to avoid being with mercenary types is not to give anyone any money for any reason.

2. The best way to find people after that is to go anywhere you don't find mercenary types (oh, and learn some of the language).

3. Other things that help here and just about anywhere else: have a job or don't need one, be in the same age/educational level as the people you are seeking, be socially functional, know how to have fun

4. Look around at the way people dress and act and try to imitate that.

I didn't pay my ex and i dont pay my current, but in both cases i knew them at least a year,

and obviously, they aren't hookers and/or working in the entertainment biz. (which is the same)

Well actually i did give my current gf money on new year a year ago, (or was it 2 years ago ?), and i helped her set up a biz after a year or so in relation.

Another important fact is that both has education & job.

Neither of them would accept a man over 50, so i guess that is what confuses

Edited by poanoi

Your inability to even understand how to attract 'normal' women probably stems from the fact that you've simply slapped down some baht for any hooker you've wanted.

Pretty typical of many westerners living here . . . total loss of a sense of value - I bet you'd run a mile if a woman started a discussion about politics, economics or architecture . . . are you afraid of western women?

You could have mentioned art and agriculture .

I would say that if you wanted to find yourself a nice girl who wasn't a hooker, then stop associating yourself with hookers as you'll end up with the same type of women at your feet wanting your money. Stop paying hookers and hanging out where hookers work. :P

Also, good things come to those who wait. Don't go actively seeking, it will come to you eventually.

• Like 1

What's a clunk?

google is your friend

clunk - definition of clunk by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/clunk - แคช - แปลหน้านี้

A blow that produces a dull sound. 3. Informal A stupid, dull person. v. clunked, clunk·ing, clunks. v.intr. 1. To make or move with a clunk. 2. To strike something ...

http://www.google.co.th/search?q=clunk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Edited by poanoi

What's a clunk?

google is your friend

clunk - definition of clunk by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/clunk - แคช - แปลหน้านี้

A blow that produces a dull sound. 3. Informal A stupid, dull person. v. clunked, clunk·ing, clunks. v.intr. 1. To make or move with a clunk. 2. To strike something ...

http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a

Thanks.... it was just that the last person I remember using the word 'clunk' was Jimmy Savile. Obviously I am no longer 'down with the kids'

(and the band was Showaddywaddy, jewellery, jewellery)

That may not sound very nice, but it's the truth. The primary sexual objective of a human male is to get his penis inside a woman – and to discharge his sperm into her.

Well it is certainly true in my case. Eat food. Copulate with women. What else it there?

"There is nothing as overrated as a bad shag and nothing as underrated as a good bowel movement."

in thai, you have to act like one.

i dont pay for my girlfriend. she pay for me and give me allowance where i just lay around jobless, spending her money on other woman

Enjoy it while you are still young. It becomes increasingly more difficult as you pass the 50 year old mark... unless you are living in Thailand with someone 30 years younger.

Your inability to even understand how to attract 'normal' women probably stems from the fact that you've simply slapped down some baht for any hooker you've wanted.

Pretty typical of many westerners living here . . . total loss of a sense of value - I bet you'd run a mile if a woman started a discussion about politics, economics or architecture . . . are you afraid of western women?

I didn't want to exaggerate. licklips.gif

• Like 1

in thai, you have to act like one.

i dont pay for my girlfriend. she pay for me and give me allowance where i just lay around jobless, spending her money on other woman

Enjoy it while you are still young. It becomes increasingly more difficult as you pass the 50 year old mark... unless you are living in Thailand with someone 30 years younger.

im just kidding really =)

Guys saying they don't pay for women are just full of it ihmo. I've yet to meet any woman who would stay with me for free.

Get over it. You pay if you want to play.

Are you sure you really wanted to share that with everyone?

Nothing wrong with being realistic.

So what exactly is a normal girl?

Whether you meet in a bar, tesco, or on a bus, doesnt it ultimately boil down to whether the match actually works between the parties involved?

There seems to be a one-size-fits-all mentality amomg a few posters who have some sort of patent on what nomalacy is in relationships.

You'd be surprised how slutty some normal women can be.

"2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from TV android app.

I didn't want to exaggerate. licklips.gif

I am usually off my mark the moment Mrs Onions starts on agriculture .