Looking For A One-Month Sublet Convenient To Beach Road

Sawadee cup,

I have a budget of up to 7,000 baht for renting a furnished condo from a farang owner, maybe not being used this summer?

I hope I phrased that correctly.

My likely dates are may 15 - june 15, and maybe one-two weeks in late july/early August.

If you have a condo or apartment, or know a friend that would like to rent thier place, please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

I suppose there might be a thai-owned place that rents monthly - if you know of one please let me know as well.

I guess I should say "near" beach road means motorbike distance around 5 minutes preferably less (not thai minutes, real minutes).

Example, near enough to to beach road so that if I meet a girl near the beach, she wouldn't hesitate to take a short ride back to the condo.

Please restrain yourself if possible: I'm not asking for a price debate, or how my figure is unrealistic.

I've lived in thailand 3 years and I know apartments can be had for even half that price back near third road, I just don't know name, locations, or have recommendations based on others' 'real' experience. And yes I know what to expect for these prices, thank you kindly.

PM-ing me - for those willing to take the time to really help me out - or actually have a condo to sublet - will prevent the usual useless comments and suggestions I got last time, um, every time I ask for some help on any Thailand forum website.

Everybody have a great day in Thailand, lucky you. I miss it and plan to spend the entire summer traveling around in LOS.

Thanks in advance for some real assistance.

jbeck