Who Is Tv Insurance Agent ?

crocken

Thaivisa no longer offer Insurance, there are many different companies offering car insurance in Thailand and it is a difficult process to find the one that suits your vehicle/situatio/budget the best without a lot of work contacting each, a broker who is registered to provide multiple companies can provide assistance here to help you find a policy to suit quickly and easily and at no extra cost, they will be able to save you money in most cases by getting the best fit for you.

I suggest you google insurance brokers thailand

i used to use the previous Thai Visa insurer brooker, it was with AXA, i switched to AXA direct and found it a great insurer. also no 3% charge for using UK credit card as Broker wanted. exactly same price less the 3% saving.

Who ever the broker was, it sounds like they were collecting the credit card payment themselves and then sending the money on to the insurance company. They may have been using Paypal.

Even if you use a broker, you can still pay directly to the insurance company yourself. Just tell the broker that is what you want to do. They should e-mail you a copy of the insurer's credit card form.

It should not cost you any more to deal through a broker. If it does, change brokers. There can be a lot of advantages in dealing through a broker over dealing directly, and it shouldn't cost you any more to do so.