Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

I am expecting N/S to be on the proposed new High Speed Line when it finally get the go ahead, I can see many commuters using to Bangkok. Land prices here are going up like there was no tomorrow and this will make it feel no yesterday either! Yes N/S could be the next Dubai, Hampstead or Manhattan, might even get a new bus station to boot, this place is going places and I dont mean KPP ( zimmer frame city )!

Although you seem a very jovial peep's Exeter H/M think's some ware along the line you might be losing the plot. Take for instance the new American state or some such thing you came up with, then several new store's, now it seem your going to be on the new high speed train line we all know that's a non starter well unless some of the top peep want to get rid of some very dodgy land at inflated price's, and what's all this a new Bus Station, H/M would like to ask where will the locals smoke all their food.

Your not by any chance going to change the name of your soi to Bishops Avenue N/Smog are you ??? if you think about it doesn't really roll orf the tongue.

A month or two convalescence away from the air down there might help, your very lucky as we still have room for the needy in one of our prefabs, then maybe after several week's of fresh K.P.P air and with a bit of luck you could move on to the open one's that don't have bar's at the window's. I have asked Mr's H/M to pop round to the local Red Cross and put your name down.

Please don't mention this to other's as we won't be able to accommodate all the delusional peep's in N/S at the same time. Three or four maybe but not as I expect the thousand's that will want help.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W.H.CITY.

Edited by fredob43

I am expecting N/S to be on the proposed new High Speed Line when it finally get the go ahead, I can see many commuters using to Bangkok. Land prices here are going up like there was no tomorrow and this will make it feel no yesterday either! Yes N/S could be the next Dubai, Hampstead or Manhattan, might even get a new bus station to boot, this place is going places and I dont mean KPP ( zimmer frame city )!

Although you seem a very jovial peep's Exeter H/M think's some ware along the line you might be losing the plot. Take for instance the new American state or some such thing you came up with, then several new store's, now it seem your going to be on the new high speed train line we all know that's a non starter well unless some of the top peep want to get rid of some very dodgy land at inflated price's, and what's all this a new Bus Station, H/M would like to ask where will the locals smoke all their food.

Your not by any chance going to change the name of your soi to Bishops Avenue N/Smog are you ??? if you think about it doesn't really roll orf the tongue.

A month or two convalescence away from the air down there might help, your very lucky as we still have room for the needy in one of our prefabs, then maybe after several week's of fresh K.P.P air and with a bit of luck you could move on to the open one's that don't have bar's at the window's. I have asked Mr's H/M to pop round to the local Red Cross and put your name down.

Please don't mention this to other's as we won't be able to accommodate all the delusional peep's in N/S at the same time. Three or four maybe but not as I expect the thousand's that will want help.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W.H.CITY.

How can you invite one of our special citizens to move up north where they really are so many who are not the full shilling, I mean a Chang bar that only sells LEO! Dont ever go there for a picnic god knows how many sandwiches will be short!

Edited by nong38

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W.H.CITY.

How can you invite one of our special citizens to move up north where they really are so many who are not the full shilling, I mean a Chang bar that only sells LEO! Dont ever go there for a picnic god knows how many sandwiches will be short!
I just felt sorry for him, as you know we have had a lack of post from exeter lately and I thought that he might have gone on one of those perfumed gin & vinegar chrisps trips that seem so popular there.

Now H/M has found out what the problem is he's got confused between your toy train set and the new high speed line not to mention new station who would have thought it, so it was you Dave that has put him over the top, your not flying the stars and stripes in the background by any chance that would answer all the questions..........Slight delay just made a note to tell Mr's H/M in the morning to book you in as well.

The good news from the delightful smog free city is that our German man Mike is now back from holiday and tomorrow/just looked well today we the upper class will be orf to sample lot's of yet more cheap well that's what he tell us imported German beer and delish it is too, that will at least keep us out of the new Chang/Leo bar.

I'll get back to you both in a day or two after I have arranged suitable transport I know it's in both your cases an emergency even thought of sending my Limo but the last thing H/M want's is to have two muttering dribbling peep's in there buggering up the soft pile carpet's just wouldn't be Cricket what.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W.H.CITY.

Edited by fredob43

• 2 weeks later...

A new Big C Market recently opened in Takhli next to the high school. I went in and expected to see a Tesco version of 7-11 but was pleasantly surprised. It was a mini version of Big C without the clothes and accessories section and a limited supply of kitchen electronics and fans, but other wise it has a whole selection of food that Big C offers. The aisles are very narrow and the shopping baskets are small, about 1/3 the size of the normal, but it's only 35 kilometers from my home. I usually go to Big C or Tesco once a month to "stock up" and fill two carts, it would now take 6 but I'll most likely go more often.

I am told that building has started on the Central Festival development on the Pitsanoluk road and that there will be a TOPS Supermarket in there, also Tesco new site on the same road is under way as well. This over the other side of town to me so I have not seen the sites, N/S badly needs a ring road.

I am am going outside now and might not be back for sometimewai.gif

I am told that building has started on the Central Festival development on the Pitsanoluk road and that there will be a TOPS Supermarket in there, also Tesco new site on the same road is under way as well. This over the other side of town to me so I have not seen the sites, N/S badly needs a ring road.

Tops super market yes very good but at a price they also sell waitrose stuff mostly frozen, have a look at the one in Pitso ok if you have just won the lotto Eg their cheese is about 30% more than Makro, brie last time I was there was 179bt a pack Makro 135. give's you some idea on how it go's.

Update on smog less K.P.P we have just had a new stake restauant open and very good it is too large Lib/Rib eye imported about 250gm 199 + all the trimmings.

We are also getting several large building's on the 1 errected hoped one was going to be a home pro but the G/L spotted the other night that the first one to be compleated will be a Watsado the pile it high sell it cheap all of it crap place very down market pore show if you ask me. look s like by the way we are going in a few year's K.P.P will be more like N/S without the fume's of cause.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Tops super market yes very good but at a price they also sell waitrose stuff mostly frozen, have a look at the one in Pitso ok if you have just won the lotto Eg their cheese is about 30% more than Makro, brie last time I was there was 179bt a pack Makro 135. give's you some idea on how it go's.

Update on smog less K.P.P we have just had a new stake restauant open and very good it is too large Lib/Rib eye imported about 250gm 199 + all the trimmings.

We are also getting several large building's on the 1 errected hoped one was going to be a home pro but the G/L spotted the other night that the first one to be compleated will be a Watsado the pile it high sell it cheap all of it crap place very down market pore show if you ask me. look s like by the way we are going in a few year's K.P.P will be more like N/S without the fume's of cause.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

Hi Fred,

The new steak house sound interesting, do you have any details? Name, telephone, location etc.

Is that water park/ swimming pool still open in KP? Its so hot at the moment I need to cool the family down!

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

Hi Fred,

The new steak house sound interesting, do you have any details? Name, telephone, location etc.

Is that water park/ swimming pool still open in KP? Its so hot at the moment I need to cool the family down!

What Ho, Chris.

Re the steak house called STEAK BKK opens every day 12 till 10pm not to easy to find but if you are coming in via the bridge the bus station one go to the R/A take the right turn (one way) follow the road round to the right to the T/light's turn left through the next set of T/L turn first left again and then take the first left some 150mt and it's up on the left about 300mt. There is easier way's but if you go that way you won't go wrong they also do great rib's, I think 145bt N/B give their burgers a miss I've not had one but have been told there not up to much then again there cheap, I had my rib eye rare and it was delish.

The pool has been open every day from about 4pm I think they now charge 20bt per peep's but they do close on some day's due to cleaning. If you give me a day/date I'll go have a look just to make sure.

Fred.

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 1

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

Hi Fred,

What Ho, Chris.

Re the steak house called STEAK BKK opens every day 12 till 10pm not to easy to find but if you are coming in via the bridge the bus station one go to the R/A take the right turn (one way) follow the road round to the right to the T/light's turn left through the next set of T/L turn first left again and then take the first left some 150mt and it's up on the left about 300mt. There is easier way's but if you go that way you won't go wrong they also do great rib's, I think 145bt N/B give their burgers a miss I've not had one but have been told there not up to much then again there cheap, I had my rib eye rare and it was delish.

The pool has been open every day from about 4pm I think they now charge 20bt per peep's but they do close on some day's due to cleaning. If you give me a day/date I'll go have a look just to make sure.

Fred.

Update on water park they are doing some alteration's mainly to the shower part but all open as usual. And found out last night that they do not open any Wednesday but all the other day's open at 4pm.

• Like 1

Update on water park they are doing some alteration's mainly to the shower part but all open as usual. And found out last night that they do not open any Wednesday but all the other day's open at 4pm.

Hi Fred,

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

What Ho, Chris.

Fred.

Thanks for all the information Fred!

What is R/A? We would be coming from Asian Highway from Nakhon Sawan province. I remember going over the bridge before. What next? I am a little confused, sorry......

Edited by Chris.B

Hi Fred,

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H/CITY.

What Ho, Chris.

Fred.

Thanks for all the information Fred!

What is R/A? We would be coming from Asian Highway from Nakhon Sawan province. I remember going over the bridge before. What next? I am a little confused, sorry......

Round about. If you send me a pm I'll give you direction to my place easy from the 1 highway and I'll take you there.

Fred.

• Like 1

K.P.Phet football team is playing tonight kick orf at 5.30 they have got a new trainer to-wit an English bloke 'Terry' he used to be a trainer for Westham Football club many moon's ago so I don't hold out to much hope of them winning had a drink with him the other night and he has asked all us upper class to attend. H/M will be going and will be taking Mrs H/M only hope he has booked the royal box, cant be having to mix with the ordinary supporters from out of town.

Note to self must sort out rattle oh and the drum.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Kamphaeng Phet new coach? When this happened? I bet you will sit next to biggest farang thaifootballfan, if you don't know yet who, you will see.

Seem's about a week ago sorry I said his name was terry it's Tony. Re the thaifootballfan will you be in the royal box as well as us????

Edited by fredob43

Hahaa, no not me! I'm looking Phrae-Nakhon Sawan on phrae.tv. I'm sure you understand at stadium who I was talking about

Went to the Football last night K.P.P. played Nan dirty team the first half had several fouls and 1 yellow card ended with no score. Then we get to the second half yet more fouls with one by their goal keeper that should have been a penalty but the ref gave a free kick out side the box and low and behold K.P.Phet scored must admit that K.P.P are at best rubbish only hope that the new coach can work the oracle but he's got his work cut out. We have several nice young ladies selling thing's help's out a bit.

Re the fan I know what you mean he's German have known him for year's speak's German English and Thai only problem all at once and quickly in a loud voice hard work nice bloke though stand's by the drum's 'several' of the bugger's.

Re the coach got the right name now it's Terry Dempsey he's on the internet. I think he's had something to do with QPR as well as a Thai national team. Live's in C/M he's off there today to get his thing's returns tomorrow to start full time.

Didn't get the royal box seem's they don't have one had to mix with the ordinary peep's dash pore show.

A good time was had by one and all will go to the next one in a week or two made a nice change. But will take ear plug's.

Just one problem at half time was looking forward to the hot pie and a cup of Bovril but alas none in sight.

H/M

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 1

But now I remember this coach, he was in Lamphun earlier. Did he get sacked from there or what? When he was in Thai NT?

He's not back till later today will ask all next time I have a pint with him. I think he left Lamphun because one of the top peep's there tried to tell him how to coach you know what Thai's are like they want to be the boss all the time and he told them where to go. I only know he was to do with the national team as it was on the internet, but as said will confirm all later. Seems a nice bloke though but talk's football all the time and as I don't do football at all I don't listen to much with what's going on. One thing he speak's read's and writes Thai like a native.

N/B Don't know how long he will be here they have promised him a pick up as part of the contract and that has not yet appeared, lot's of it'll be here soon but so far not even a spare wheel. I think it's no car no coach. Update as and when.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H.CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Update on Terry the trainer K.P.P f/ball club he at one time used to work in Man City football club when Yinluck brother had it, he got him a job with the Thai national team because he could speak Thai mainly as a translater but also as second trainer.

Had a drink with him last night at the Oasis restaurant K.P.P only sell's farang food just a little plug for the place it's owned by a German that said he's very nice. He came along with our new mid fielder he's Brazilian has a very pretty Thai lady friend. German English Portuguese/Brizilian Thai + a chap from northern Blighty with a broad Yorkshire accent bit like the league of nation's but as luck would have it all spoke English well a form of. Our next two matches are away so wont be going but will be at the next home match if only to take care of the Brizialian's lady. The thing's one has to do for sport.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

One more about football, today 6PM Nakhon Sawan - Phrae and it is live on SMMTV

Thank's for the SMMTV tip just one problem the last 20min went on the blink not that the rest of the program was much good so what happened who won ??? the best bit was at half time I got my hot pie + Bovril, oh and our drum's at K.P.P are louder.

H/M

It was 0-0, awful football. Those drums were very annoying on tv, doesn't sound like that on stadium. Tv crew must have put one mic near fansector, not good call. I have been KP stadium, drums were quiet then, maybe because their team could not score. And there were only Chang Export to drink bah.gif

It was 0-0, awful football. Those drums were very annoying on tv, doesn't sound like that on stadium. Tv crew must have put one mic near fansector, not good call. I have been KP stadium, drums were quiet then, maybe because their team could not score. And there were only Chang Export to drink bah.gif

Thank's for that how do you get all the score's in our 'the Bottom league' tried today but could only get the top one.

I think we are sponsored by Chang I drink water bit like chang I suppose. Just down the road there is a bar that also advertise Chang but they don't sell it. Our drum's didn't stop except for half time the other week, went crazy when they did score. Oh and their on the main stand with the farang supporter.

H/M

Put post in before but gone amiss gave both a try and just the thing we lost 2/0 I see the 27July we will be playing your mob I shall come along maybe with the F/fan will bring my own pie ++ Thank's for that will come in handy as I asked Terry the other night and he didn't know but the Brizilian did.

H/M

Back to reality news.

H/M had to go today to Uthai Thani Toyota's. Went via the by-pass and glad to report that it was all fine well except for one bit just before the bridge where they were doing a few repare's on the way back went via N/S and also glad to report the the traffic was not as bad as normal a bit manic just over the bridge going north but it was just after midday. And only took 5 trip's I kid you not round the carpark in Big C to find a parking spot. Met Mrs H/M at the entrance to Big C and she was hungry now there's a thing. Off I go to get the ticket's hand one over as you do and she went off to get the food and H/M to the coke stand we met up at a table that had just been cleaned, then it started flies hoard's of the bugger's we took it in turn to wave them away but the final straw was half way through the food 'That was ice cold and at best rubbish' we gave up why well not because of the flies but several baby CockRoackes decided to crall across the table enough was enough but if your into bug's give the place a go a free meal is waiting for you. We did venture up stairs and not a fly in sight, so not all that bad. Tip don't go near the fish counter.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Back to reality news.

H/M had to go today to Uthai Thani Toyota's. Went via the by-pass and glad to report that it was all fine well except for one bit just before the bridge where they were doing a few repare's on the way back went via N/S and also glad to report the the traffic was not as bad as normal a bit manic just over the bridge going north but it was just after midday. And only took 5 trip's I kid you not round the carpark in Big C to find a parking spot. Met Mrs H/M at the entrance to Big C and she was hungry now there's a thing. Off I go to get the ticket's hand one over as you do and she went off to get the food and H/M to the coke stand we met up at a table that had just been cleaned, then it started flies hoard's of the bugger's we took it in turn to wave them away but the final straw was half way through the food 'That was ice cold and at best rubbish' we gave up why well not because of the flies but several baby CockRoackes decided to crall across the table enough was enough but if your into bug's give the place a go a free meal is waiting for you. We did venture up stairs and not a fly in sight, so not all that bad. Tip don't go near the fish counter.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

At least it shows they do not overdo the chemical pesticides.

Back to reality news.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Get a life...Patron from Takhli
  • Like 1

Back to reality news.

H/M.

K.P.PHET.

W/H CITY.

Get a life...Patron from Takhli

I do have a great life thank you but I feel that it might be shortened some what if I had to live and eat in N/S.

I just put fact's in my post's if you don't believe me pop into Big C food hall 'the old one' and give it a try. Then think on this if you have bug's on the table's what is it like out the back where they prepare the food. Enjoy.

Edited by fredob43