Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

• 3 weeks later...

Went past the new Immigration Office today, it looks like it will be operational in the near future although when I last at Immigration on the 25th August no one mentioned anything! The new building from the outside looks pretty much ready, 4 floors I think ( from the motorbike ) and if you are not sure where it is its in Sawanvittee about 250 yards  towards Srinakorn market, same side as the now famous "Dock Green" Police station.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

I wasn't aware Immigration is moving. I don't know where the famous "Dock Green" Police station is? Never heard of it.

Is it near Fairy Land?

Is this the police station you mention?

image.png.1c2a7f2934e3110cd136e66e56e09cc3.png

Edited by Chris.B

Yes thats the one they also used to do used car sales!

The new Immigration had the gold lettering in Thai applied yesterday and the blue immigration badges are also up, its like I say about 250 yards towards the Srinakorn Market. I think they must have outgrown the current place with a lot of Burmese workers in town now, when I was there the lady in front of me had a box of passports, quick guess would 40 in it.

I go for my annual visa in mid November so I expect I might be informed then about the move and I would expect both to be running until they make the full changeover.

Went past the new Nakhon Sawan Immigration building today and they now have the Thai flag flying and the name Nakhon Sawan Immigration is now attached to the wall in English. lighting is fitted in the car park so it looks like it wont be too long now although no obvious movement in and out of the place.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 11:45 PM, nong38 said:

I have a photo of the new site but I dont know how to put the picture on here for you, if you can help message me and I can send the photo to you.

We can get it on Google Earth, thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Changoverandout said:

Has anyone else been asked to go to Big C 2 on 9th January for their 3rd (booster) Covid vaccination for over 60’s?

Did you have Pfizer previously at Big C2 in September?

Edited by Chris.B

2 minutes ago, Changoverandout said:

Yes, 2 shots. Apparently people who had shots in big C can get 3rd Sunday 9th. It’s been sent to people who have Line. I haven’t but my wife was told about it 

hmm, maybe this is for Thai only??

I have Line but only ever gave them my email address and Thai mobile number. So I won't get a message by Line.

On 12/27/2021 at 2:31 PM, Changoverandout said:

Apparently it’s for Thai’s only. I can get my 3rd Pfizer jab at Watsai clinic 10-14 January 

Is this still on at Wat Sai Clinic?

Is it just for locals or anyone from Nakhon Sawan province?

Do you have a phone number for the clinic?

Edited by Chris.B