Thai Relationship, Am I Doing The Right Thing?

Craig1981

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not even a particulary good troll post. Lots of words, but too much attention to grammar. There is even individual paragraphs AND a spell check has been performed.

Maybe the OP is practising for his new career as an "English teacher" when he moves to Thailand to marry his teerak..

Write off the money to exxperience, forget here and move on. You are not the first one this happened to although the circumstances are are very similar. The bottom line is they are in Pattaya for a reason and its not to get a tan! They get used to the lifestyle, the extra cash that some of us stump up and next week it will be someone else.

I found a girl that was different too, until I opened her email account and found a lot other "me's" with letters asking for money for the "same problem as before." ( the password was 123456 ).

Your head must be telling you this not your heart, sort it out and get over it, move on, life is short, your wallet will soon be empty.

That's a great password to check. Quite common among the bargirl community. clap2.gif

Edited by chops

I think, an important question is, how her families buffalo is doing.

They get easily very sick and the treatment costs a lot coffee1.gif

The Buffalo is fine now and looks great with it's new trailer, didn't know Toyota made trailers. drunk.gif

Edited by transam

On the day I was leaving I felt so guilty about her not accepting my money that I tried giving her many times but she would not accept she just kept saying " I not want your money, I just like being with you, you are nice person".

I have dated many girls over the years and not had feelings like I have for her,

But when I returned to Pattaya in January I found out that she was with another man during the time I had sent her the money.

Yeah, I not want your money....and you believed that!

Infatuated.

Left your brain at the airport.

She on the other hand...bright girl, bright girl, many many bright girls can be found in LOS...

To be blunt a bar girl is a prostitute, they are a prostitute because they need money and the more the better. Would you recogonize this if it jumped up and slapped you round the head like a wet fish. The wet fish round the head might bring you to your senses, you asked for help.

Yah just have to ask yourself what would have happened if Richard Gere after giving Julia Roberts that big wad of shopping money (You've seen the movie right?) , had gone out of his suite and when the elevator doors opened there was his Pretty Princess Whore on her knees giving the Jason Alexander character a BJ?

Much shorter movie, and perhaps a better one IMHO.

Edited by necronx99

To be blunt a bar girl is a prostitute, they are a prostitute because they need money and the more the better. Would you recogonize this if it jumped up and slapped you round the head like a wet fish. The wet fish round the head might bring you to your senses, you asked for help.

You mean like this ?

You are all just a bunch of cynics ,dont any of you know that the best way to find true love in Pattaya is to come here on holiday and meet a nice girl in a bar ,just because you have to pay to sleep with her means nothing,its the norm here in Thailand ,i mean to say everybody knows that .

Dont listen to them mate ,you keep the dream alive ,keep sending the money to keep her on the farm ,i am sure she prefers that ,to going with men in a horrible bar with drinking and music playing all night .

sorry if i have gone on a bit ,but,

"nurse let go off my arm ime going back to bed now,yes i know i shouldnt be playing with your computer,but there is a nice man who needs my help on the other end"

• Like 2

You are all just a bunch of cynics ,dont any of you know that the best way to find true love in Pattaya is to come here on holiday and meet a nice girl in a bar ,just because you have to pay to sleep with her means nothing,its the norm here in Thailand ,i mean to say everybody knows that .

Dont listen to them mate ,you keep the dream alive ,keep sending the money to keep her on the farm ,i am sure she prefers that ,to going with men in a horrible bar with drinking and music playing all night .

"nurse let go off my arm ime going back to bed now,yes i know i shouldnt be playing with your computer,but there is a nice man who needs my help on the other end"

biggrin.png Very good

• Like 1

Thankfully you underlined the important part of that message or i wouldn't have had a clue!

• Like 1

Get a grip on your in cynic and think to yourself, what is the correct word, dilemna? Or deluded?

Right I'm losing the plot, having to reply to myself because I didn't spell check yesterday!!.....so what I meant to say was.....

Get in touch with your INNER cynic!! what is the correct word, dilemma? or deluded?

That's me, I feel better now. happy.png

Thankfully you underlined the important part of that message or i wouldn't have had a clue!

Me too, Think this guy is another soon to be a balcony job eh. drunk.gif

She sounds like a good, wholesome girl that would make a fine wife for any man. Don't let this one get away.

Concur. He needs to marry the girl, like yesterday. or he will regret it for the rest of his life.

I think he should also arrange to set her up in a business: Hair salon, massage shop or dive shop is a place to start. Also, money needs to set aside for the sin sod. Very important to have lots of gold to submit when asking for the girl's claw hand in marriage. One is very lucky to meet a Pattaya bargirl that will love one longtime. It's not as if they are on every soi is it?

• Like 1

She sounds like a good, wholesome girl that would make a fine wife for any man. Don't let this one get away.

Concur. He needs to marry the girl, like yesterday. or he will regret it for the rest of his life.

I think he should also arrange to set her up in a business: Hair salon, massage shop or dive shop is a place to start. Also, money needs to set aside for the sin sod. Very important to have lots of gold to submit when asking for the girl's claw hand in marriage. One is very lucky to meet a Pattaya bargirl that will love one longtime. It's not as if they are on every soi is it?

You forgot the Fortuner. coffee1.gif