Pattaya Beach Red Line 1 - 2 Bus

healthcaretaker

Here is a link to it on some website (http://www.pattayago...com/pattbus.htm), but I really don't know if these Buses still run. If you're adventures you can take a white Baht bus on Sukhumvit, they will pass the Floating Market.

Thank you. See your link but the same page also mentioned the Red Bus has not been seen for some time; and wonder when was that posted ? If only every web pages show a date.

What is a "white Baht bus" ?

Here is a link to it on some website (http://www.pattayago...com/pattbus.htm), but I really don't know if these Buses still run. If you're adventures you can take a white Baht bus on Sukhumvit, they will pass the Floating Market.

Thank you. See your link but the same page also mentioned the Red Bus has not been seen for some time; and wonder when was that posted ? If only every web pages show a date.

I saw the Red bus yesterday with all the Floating Market pictures/logos on so it is still running (perhaps bought by the floating market company?) but no idea of the routes?

A white baht bus is the same as a blue baht bus ...except it is white!! The white ones operate on Sukhumvit and are very cheap, they go all the way to Sattahip, if you stand on the south bound side of Sukhumvit for example at Pattaya Klang junction, 10 baht will take you to Floating market.

As you head south look for the landmarks in this order... Big C, Homeworks, Tesco, Makro, Underwater world, traffic lights at Watboon, Kanyong, Traffic lights at Chaiyapruek (big junction), PTT and you are there - cant miss it!!!!

But i must say....you have been given so many links, directions and maps on this subject, even a blind man could find it!!biggrin.png

• Like 2

I saw the Red bus yesterday with all the Floating Market pictures/logos on so it is still running (perhaps bought by the floating market company?) but no idea of the routes?

A white baht bus is the same as a blue baht bus ...except it is white!! The white ones operate on Sukhumvit and are very cheap, they go all the way to Sattahip, if you stand on the south bound side of Sukhumvit for example at Pattaya Klang junction, 10 baht will take you to Floating market.

As you head south look for the landmarks in this order... Big C, Homeworks, Tesco, Makro, Underwater world, traffic lights at Watboon, Kanyong, Traffic lights at Chaiyapruek (big junction), PTT and you are there - cant miss it!!!!

But i must say....you have been given so many links, directions and maps on this subject, even a blind man could find it!!biggrin.png

Yes, this thread will be very useful for blind travelers in future wai.gif Thank you very much but one last question on taking these buses. Can I stop them to get on board anywhere along or must I get in at desidnated stops.

I thought the city buses were discontinued long time ago. Maybe the floating market have a dedicated bus, I don't know.

Yes Phil, it's a dedicated Floating Market bus.

As for the white songthaews OP you can get them to stop anywhere, just hold out your arm horizontally and flap your hand up and down and they stop to pick you up.

To get off there is a buzzer inside to push when you get to your destination.

Suggest you get a white bus there and the red bus back and then you can post the route.

• Like 1

I thought the city buses were discontinued long time ago. Maybe the floating market have a dedicated bus, I don't know.

Yes Phil, it's a dedicated Floating Market bus.

As for the white songthaews OP you can get them to stop anywhere, just hold out your arm horizontally and flap your hand up and down and they stop to pick you up.

To get off there is a buzzer inside to push when you get to your destination.

Suggest you get a white bus there and the red bus back and then you can post the route.

Thank you. I will.