What Is The Best Investment For 1 M Baht In Thailand

6. If in Pattaya, do not live above the second floor of any building. The balconies of many Pattaya high-rises are designed to launch Farangs into their final swan-dive.

-ignore my advice "64th floor" and make sure the penthouse you are buying is located on the ground floor.

cheesy.gif

There is some weird advice here. Property blah blah blah. Spend it and sell the novel rights to a film company blah blah blah.

Let's be honest. A million baht is chump change - it's 20k sterling. Barely enough to have a decent life in even a low cost country like Thailand with any degree of comfort for more than a year.

There is some weird advice here. Property blah blah blah. Spend it and sell the novel rights to a film company blah blah blah.

Let's be honest. A million baht is chump change - it's 20k sterling. Barely enough to have a decent life in even a low cost country like Thailand with any degree of comfort for more than a year.

Bendix,

if you oppose foreign ownership of penthouses located on ground floors just say so. but stop beating around the bush.

av-11672.gif

One thousand 1,000 Baht notes stuffed into a well-hidden safe.

+1 (based upon currency exchange rates of euro's in the past)

Nobody can tell you what is going to happen in the future at todays financial markets.

OP, once you've found a proper destination in whatever country on this globe, never ever talk about it; otherwise others will come and do their best to take the money away.

"what is CPNRF ?"

Google it !

I have a small investment with a listed London Company... I get a guaranteed 12% on my cash , and bonuses.. my bonus in December was 7500 pounds... but that is for 6 months .. I think it is one of the best places to have cash at this time... if you need further info... contact me ..

So you get 15.000 Pounds annually as bonus on top of a 12% interest on a "small" investment.Are you drinking or is your real name Buffett? Edited by janverbeem

"what is CPNRF ?"

Google it !

I have a small investment with a listed London Company... I get a guaranteed 12% on my cash , and bonuses.. my bonus in December was 7500 pounds... but that is for 6 months .. I think it is one of the best places to have cash at this time... if you need further info... contact me ..

would you be interested to buy my 51% in London's Tower Bridge in exchange for this information?

SET. Only cost 30 Baht to open an account. Double or nothing on small stock like N-PARK.

How / where can one open an account? Have been thinking of trading but haven't found a platform yet that I really like.

So, that's why I want to make a good investment and not live off it!!!

I believe this poster's actual screen-name is a mis-typing of "Baksheesha." I did hear that Bernard Madoff, now incarcerated for 150 years, has recently converted to a new religion, based on the teachings of a prophet named "Ponzi," and has changed his name to "Sri Sri Baksheesha."

~o:37;

Edited by orang37

Always look on the bright side of life

Cheer up, it ain't all that bad you know.

When you have personally seen, over 12 years, the number of farangs' lives (and life-savings) totally destroyed by the corruption in this country, and their own foolishness in investing their wealth here without due diligence. When you have seen farangs who live here in cahoots with crooked police actually connive to loot and pillage a helpless old man having an episode of mental illness. Perhaps your ideas may change.

It is, indeed "not all that bad," when you have learned to live prudently, and are not "high" on "Amazing Thailand Sauce."

best, ~o:37;

As a satirist you are a pathetic failure, but as a practitioner of self-indulgent schadenfreude you excel. I suggest you study how to use the editor facilities here to properly intersperse your comments with quoted remarks.

This is one of the most mean-spirited replies I've ever had here on TeeVee, but, don't worry, we won't be seeing any messages from you again thanks to the ability to block-out posters, like you, who float to the surface here the way pond-scum floats in lotus-pools :)

When replying to a post, do not make your reply within the quote, even if using different colored font, you are still atlering the content of the quoted post:

30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

As a satirist you are a pathetic failure, but as a practitioner of self-indulgent schadenfreude you excel. I suggest you study how to use the editor facilities here to properly intersperse your comments with quoted remarks.

This is one of the most mean-spirited replies I've ever had here on TeeVee, but, don't worry, we won't be seeing any messages from you again thanks to the ability to block-out posters, like you, who float to the surface here the way pond-scum floats in lotus-pools smile.png

Are you one of those that stand at the corner of the street handing out pamflets that HE'S coming soon?

Another one to block for you,enjoy the forum future to it's full extend.

Or put it in a fix account at GSB (Government Savings bank) Other solutions buy lottery tickets with the same bank, you get a fix intrest, avoid the 15% tax and every month you have the possibility to win 5 milllion THB.

And you can do this as a foreign national, only need yellow Tabian baan.