79 Year Old British Ex-Serviceman Arrested In South Pattaya With 13 Year Old Boy

Rimmer

79 year old British ex-serviceman arrested in South Pattaya with 13 year old boy

25_02_55_1_6.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A 79 year old British man is alleged to have conducted lewd acts with a 13 year old boy in the back of his car, which was parked in a secluded area in South Pattaya.

A German film crew who are making a documentary on child abuse and human trafficking in Asia were interviewing another boy at Royal Garden Plaza on Friday Night when he allegedly received a call from the 13 year old who revealed that he was about to meet with the 79 year old, Mr. Norman Wallis, a retired Pilot from the British Royal Air Force.

The German film makers contacted the Region 2 Child and Woman Protection Unit based at Banglamung Police Station who met the film crew at Royal Garden Plaza where Mr. Wallis met with the boy and the pair drove off to a secluded area inside Soi 4 off the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya. Minutes later officers moved in and allegedly witnessed Mr. Wallis performing oral sex on the boy. A black cover was placed over the rear seats of the car in an attempt to prevent passers-by from looking into the car. Also found in the car was other incriminating evidence which will be forensically tested.

The boy claimed he was paid 700 Baht by Mr. Wallis and this was not the first time the 79 year old had attempted to meet with the boy according to the boy’s statement taken later at the Police Station.

Full story: http://www.pattayaon...ya-13-year-boy/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-02-25

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so hang on, they knew the act was going to happen , and they let it happen so they could catch him in the act???? .....

sick sick man ... by the looks of him i dont think he will last long in the slammer

German TV crews have done this before, with German hustlers. The wonders of commercial TV.

Glad he has been caught - and I hope justice will be done. I also hope that the boy will get the help he needs to escape this scene.

As far as the headline goes - as conscription in the UK lasted until 1960 - then nearly every British male over 73 is an ex serviceman!

Just an off topic musing...

Edited by JAG

I think the correct word to describe this sad sack is pathetic.

The plainclothes cops (if they are) seem to be having a joke about something,

perhaps it's what the poor bugger will find in his mouth when he gets inside.

He probably has a family back in the U.K. who think he's having his last gasp with a bar girl.

For a man his age i would thought him to be more meticulous about his conducts. It's similar like driving around for 30 years without a driving license and not get caught. I trust he we be 'treated' properly the same as in any jail in the world. Final judgment for people like him will be set by his fellow inmates. I am sure, Oberkommando.

Cheers

They caught a real pedo on this one, but it's still kind of odd that they let the sex act go ahead in the way that they did. The Thai officers are likely smiling because frankly they probably don't take this kind of thing (young boys selling themselves) as seriously as westerners. That is what it is.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Final judgment for people like him will be set by his fellow inmates. I am sure, Oberkommando.

Thai prisons function totally differently from Western prisons, as do the inmates.

Can you give me some proof. If you speak out you have to fund your word. I am curious. The rules in thai prisons are different then anywhere in the world?

They caught a real pedo on this one, but it's still kind of odd that they let the sex act go ahead in the way that they did. The Thai officers are likely smiling because frankly they probably don't take this kind of thing (young boys selling themselves) as seriously as westerners. That is what it is.

You really think that? Thais don't take anything so serious as westerners. But that's only what the show on the outside. Deep down everyone knows what's wrong or right. Don't you think so?

I oblige your Leary affection.

Final judgment for people like him will be set by his fellow inmates. I am sure, Oberkommando.

Thai prisons function totally differently from Western prisons, as do the inmates.

Can you give me some proof. If you speak out you have to fund your word. I am curious. The rules in thai prisons are different then anywhere in the world?

Can you give proof that it is?

I have a friend who is in his 9th year serving a 25 years term. In Thai prisons this crap does not happen. For instance one day the guards caught a guy getting a blow job from a new inmate. The got the entire prison population into the main yard and made that loser blow him in front of everyone. And that wasn't the first time or the last.

I'm sure for some strange reason that you won't believe anyone here and will probably ask for video proof or something.

In your country do you have to pay for your own food and if you cannot then you just die of starvation? NO.

Have you been in prison here or know anyone who has? Ask a Thai if you want.

Creepy. Sometimes- many times- Thailand reminds me of crazy Rob Zombie movies. . JESUS CHRIST.

They're probably smiling because they know they're going to get a big bonus this year from the guys retirement fund to keep him out of prison.

so hang on, they knew the act was going to happen , and they let it happen so they could catch him in the act???? .....

sick sick man ... by the looks of him i dont think he will last long in the slammer

German TV crews have done this before, with German hustlers. The wonders of commercial TV.

Just hope they don't have entrapment laws here, would hate to see this lowlife walk away from this

When you get into the pokey mate, you will find out what it is like to be abused.

I doubt it, this is a Thai prison we're talking about. It's very likely he will continue similar activities with much younger and willing cellmates.

Unfortunately true, but doubt if they will be younger than 13

The kids parents deserve a kick up the arse as well, <deleted> are kids that age doing in that sort of business.

The questions I have are 1. Did the boy's parents know what he was doing? 2. If the parents knew, were they ignoring the boy's activities because of whatever money he may have been bringing home? 3. Were the parents or another individual benefitting from the boy's activities? 4. If none of the above applies, why didn't the boy just say no? This man's activities are disgusting, but I wonder how long he has been doing this and getting away with it. I doubt (and hope) he will not live long enough to see the end of his prison sentence.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Edited by TomTao

I have heard that according to Thai law, one has to be caught in the act to be prosecuted.

Yes, I realized that too. Conviction will be automatic on this case. But it is a contrast to how a case like this would be handled in the west. There would have been an ethical issue with knowingly doing a setup with a minor that way. Edited by Jingthing

You really think that? Thais don't take anything so serious as westerners. But that's only what the show on the outside. Deep down everyone knows what's wrong or right. Don't you think so?

I oblige your Leary affection.

Realistically, I think there are cultural differences with lots of class and sex factors involved. For example if a Thai hiso family's little girl was raped by a Burmese migrant, you betcha it would be taken super seriously. But it wouldn't exactly be earth shaking to lower class Thai families for a teenage boy to choose (or coerced by his family) to make money in the way this minor did, and, no I seriously don't think most Thai people would think this is as serious a crime as most westerners would. Is that so hard to conceive, different cultures seeing things differently? It cuts both ways. For example, marijuana arrests are more serious in Thailand than in Canada. Edited by Jingthing

As a British citizen, if he is sent back home, is he prosecuted under British law?

I know some western countries had enacted laws regarding paedophiles operating overseas.

The U.S. does this but in this case I reckon he will be facing charges and sentencing in Thailand as he was caught in Thailand. His future doesn't look so bright.