People & Perceptions

Gonzo the Face

Looking back over the course of your life and the people you may have met, have you found that 'Vegetarians' are a little different.  Maybe even a little weird.

And if they would be a 'Californian & Vegetarian', that you may be able to eliminate the 'Maybe'  ?????

what kind of drugs are you on?

This question/thread doesn't even deserve a response. It has no reference in this forum at all. Try a new thread and call it "Snipe".

How old are you anyway, less than 6, my guess.

and I can guess also that you're not from California and you probably eat raw hamburger?

Edited by JRinger

Looking back over the course of your life and the people you may have met, have you found that 'Vegetarians' are a little different.  Maybe even a little weird.

And if they would be a 'Californian & Vegetarian', that you may be able to eliminate the 'Maybe'  ?????

This post will sure give the vegetarians something to chew on?

Gays in the millitary

Gays are not as weird as Vegetarian Gays, and the problem with the Californial Gays who are vegetarian, is they are living too close to that crack in the ground out there and there is gas seeping up from the center of the earth and it messes up their heads.

If it wasn't for that they wouldn't want to only eat veggies, they would eat real mans food, MEAT ?

and just as an aside to any of you guys ever post anything complimentary or just caustic digs because you like to see yourself in print. Pedos, suicides , beatings, death and very few of you ever have anything kind to say

:o:D

what kind of drugs are you on?

This question/thread doesn't even deserve a response. It has no reference in this forum at all. Try a new thread and call it "Snipe".

How old are you anyway, less than 6, my guess.

and I can guess also that you're not from California and you probably eat raw hamburger?

If the topic doesn't deserve an answer , "Why did You"? and as far as being on drugs and less than 6, it ain't me with a butt stuck in my mouth, bubba. Try a banana instead. Its more healthy for you. Doesn't kill as many brain cells. Remember 'the suregon general says, smoking is bad for your health' :o