Re Entry Permit From Suvarnabhumi

It has been reported in forum but appears to be commercial at a slightly higher than normal fee (believe they provide photo/copies perhaps) and only open 06-2400 and some reports of it seeming to be closed during operating time periods so I would not recomment using for anything but last minute/chance emergency until more positive reporting has been made.

Every time I've been through the airport it's been empty...always best to go to your local immigration office, it's easier in the long run.

Used it a couple of times before, the last time in 2009! Looks like I'll have to take a trip. Question is do I have to go to my designated Imm Office or can I get a re entry permit from the nearest one? In my case Khon Kaen as it's 50 kms nearer.

Big question, what Imm office do the people manning the swampy desk come from and is it possible to contact that office?

You have to use the office for the area you live in.

The desk at Swampy is manned by the airport immigration (immigration division 2), they don't have a visitor office. They are only a border checkpoint.

You can contact airport immigration at: 0-2134-0841-4

The desk at Swampy is manned by the airport immigration (immigration division 2), they don't have a visitor office. They are only a border checkpoint.

Thanks Mario.

Today I got my Thai girlfriend to call airport immigration and they gave her a direct number 02 134 0311 to the officer that operates the Re-entry Permit Desk. It is currently near the Thai Airways Check-in Counter, however, it is very busy in the morning 08:30 - 09:00. Hope that's of use.

Edited by Anon999