How To Keep Black Granite Kitchen Tops Sparkling

scorecard

We bought this expensive bottle of marble polish and sealer. It is time consuming to buff after application, but it seals and shines very well for a long time. It was bought at Home Pro.

When finger prints are hard to wipe clean, it's time for a another application and buffing - only use a little or you will be buffing it out for an hour. The stone shop gave us an oil of some kind that was completely useless, loosing it's sheen in a day or so.

I use a product called Spa clean-its used in offices etc, and this is why you see the tiled floors/walls shining.

you just spray a bit on your duster or floor duster and leave for 10 minutes, then go ahead and polish.

it has a mild silicone base, that gives the shine and collects all the dust or electrostatic.

its sold for use on tiles, granite, wood, laminate floors, marble, terrazzo and leather.

get it from Home Pro/Global, not cheap, i think it was around 300bt for a litre, but having said that i have used it everyday on my floors for 4 months and still have a third left.

be careful though, if the granite buffs up nicely, you will be shown the floor; the bathroom, the wardrobes,the oven cowboy.gif

good stuff