Chonburi Immigration Office, Jompthien

doctormann

I have a 90-day report coming up in March but I have a small problem in that I shall be in Bangkok from Mondays - Fridays for a few weeks. I'm not changing my 'permanent' address so I won't be able to use the Bangkok immigration office.

Does anyone know if the Jompthien office opens on Saturday mornings? I want to avoid having to be in Pattaya when I'm supposed to be in Bangkok, even if it is only for one day, but I shall be in Pattaya at the weekends.

Alternatively, do the Jompthien office accept postal reports? If so, what do I need to send them?

I've looked at the Chonburi Immigration website but, frankly, it's a POS. There is an English version but none of the links seem to work and I can't find the info. that I need.

Thanks,

DM

I have gone on Saturday before as I needed a rentry permit. I called in advance and they told me to come down. Normally I think they mostly just handle 90 day reporting on Sat mornings.

here's the number I have for them and to be sure I'd call before taking the time to just show up... 038-252750

edit.. I notice in my phone I saved hours as 0830-1630 weekdays and 0830-1200 (extensions/notifications only) on Saturdays

Edited by Jayman

I'm sure you mean "Jomtien" not "Jomptien".

Yes as said they are open until mid-day Saturdays but you also have 7 days after and 30 days pre that you can report if that helps. Anything after 7 days is a 2000 baht fine.