In Bkk, Us Passport, Need New 2-Entry Tourist Visa

My current 2-entry tourist visa, which I picked up in the U.S., is running out on 3/27. Things are not working out as hoped, so I need to get a new 2-entry tourist Visa. I read in this forum that I can no longer get a 2-entry Visa in Cambodia; but then I read that I can still get one in Laos. I don't understand the difference since it's the same new government, new rules. At any rate, where is the nearest, cheapest place I can fly to go get a new 2-entry tourist Visa? And what, besides my passport and money, will I need to obtain one?

Thanks in advance!!

Laos, vientianne or savanakhet it will be if you want a double entry.

Consulates set their own rules, within guidelines from the government. Current policy is to not let people stay continuely on touristvisas.

More info here in the threads about these places: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/189375-latest-reports-of-getting-a-visa-in-the-region/

Thank you; I've just been reading the posts in that link! When you say "continuously," would that likely include applying for a second 2-entry Visa immediately after having completed 6-months in Thailand under my first 2-entry Visa? Or would it relate more to applying for a third or fourth or fifth Visa?

My problem is the USA: suddenly the K-1 Visa application processing time at the Texas Service Center (where all I-129F's are to be sent) jumped from 5 to 8 months to 18+ months! So while we thought we would be getting our K-1 Visa about the time that my 2-entry was running out, and then we would head to the U.S. for some months, now it seems like we may not get a K-1 for another year! So how do we stay together while my country tries to get its head out of its ass? If I can't get tourist Visa's until the K-1 arrives, do we just marry in a civil ceremony here and then apply for an extension based on marriage until we can get a K-3?

You had 2 tourist visas already, and they might give you another double entry visa. But after that you might have troubles and either get anoher single entry or nothing.

Marrying would be 1 option (but might change the visa application for the US), an other one would be to go and study and getting an ED-visa