Show Us Your Ride!

jbowman1993

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive a 2000 Ford 4x4 ranger. Have it from new (180.000km now). Was a bit thirsty (1:10). Have experimented recently with acetone in the diesel which have reports all over the internet. Initially the usage went up, now it is down to about 1 ltr on 11km. That's a 10% increase. I use 60cc of acetone on 1 tank of diesel (mixing rate 1:1000). Also a bit more power now. No picture avail. Sorry.

Honda CBR150RRRRR (they say each additional 'R' is one tenth of a horsepower in the 150 range).

No pics, but you see them around, about one in every thousand or so. 33,000 km on it now, and still going strong. I've decided to rent a CBR400 for 800 baht/day when I find some good roads outside of Hua Hin. There is simply no comparison between a CBR150 and any other bike made in Thailand now.

nice cars corkscrew!  :o ....too nice for the Tamiami trail.... :D The SL55 AMG is a beauty

I have never had a problem with MBs. Here in BKK the dealer picks up and delivers my cars after service calls....well, they should considering the price....but, that is unfair of me to say as the excess 'price' for the cars here goes to the government in the way of taxes.

Here's my wife's run around car. She bought it in Phuket and paid some bloke to drive it to our house in Nonthaburi (it took him 15 hours!). It's been in the garage a few times but repairs are normally pretty cheap and are usually wear & tear stuff.

post-15571-1135040483_thumb.jpg