Simple Picture Frames....where Do You Get Them?

StrongView

Hi.  I'm looking for simple picture frames that look nice.  In the US, I'd be able to go to a Walmart or Target and pick something simple up (for wall mounting).  I'm not looking to break the bank.  Any recommendations?  Thanks.

Tesco Lotus in Chiangmai has a good selection. So Lotus at your location probably will.

Hi.  I'm looking for simple picture frames that look nice.  In the US, I'd be able to go to a Walmart or Target and pick something simple up (for wall mounting).  I'm not looking to break the bank.  Any recommendations?  Thanks.

The local chains are Tesco/Lotus, Carrefour and BigC.

You will also find frames at most any photo shop (Kodak/Fuji and the like) and there are made to order frame makers all over the country. There are vender selling them on streets and sois and at markets.

What you may have a harder time finding is the multi photo matts that hold half a dozen photos in one frame.

I have been having that problem for 4 years now.

Give a photoshop a pic and ask for framing, they would point you to somebody else (that's just now closed).