Pattaya Launch Of New Online Concept Encouraging

FreePlayo

An exciting new online branding and marketing platform ‘FreePlayo.com’ launched in Pattaya in January 2012. Encouraged by its early growth in user numbers, an impressively high ratio of repeat visits, and favorable user behavior trends, FreePlayo is keen to broaden its focus nationwide.

Front and Centre

Conceived and developed in Thailand, FreePlayo is a simple website in which users play a free game of chance every eight hours to accumulate FreePlayo points. Players can exchange their points for sponsored cash and prize rewards. Repeat branding is the core benefit of FreePlayo to sponsors, whose logos are the focus of the rewarding online game.

“Whereas most online advertising plays second fiddle to content, advertising is front and centre on FreePlayo,” said FreePlayo Director and Co-Founder David Gillbanks. “Everyone I have asked who has played FreePlayo more than a few times can name most if not all of the sponsors of our website.”

FreePlayo user Pavit Grover, whose family owns the long-established Ali Baba Indian Restaurant (a FreePlayo sponsor), agrees: “There are sponsors on FreePlayo that I had never heard of before, but because of FreePlayo I know that they exist and if I ever need their services I could go to them.”

Compelling

FreePlayo gives sponsors the opportunity to build upon players’ brand awareness through tactical promotions or strategic marketing messages. Sponsors’ messages and promotions are linked to their respective logos during game-play and are compiled in a searchable directory of promotions that site visitors spend on average three minutes browsing. Users may act upon these messages via email and web links or share them on social networks.

FreePlayo can help sponsors conceive, write, and design compelling promotions and messages. FreePlayo’s directors have more than three decades of advertising, communications, graphic design, and online marketing experience.

“The more compelling and interesting the message, the higher the click-through and share rates,” said FreePlayo Director and Co-Founder Matt O’Sullivan. “The most effective sponsor content on FreePlayo is enjoying click-through rates that are far higher than the industry average.”

FreePlayo adds further value by pushing out sponsor messages to its followers on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace. The FreePlayo Pattaya blog offers yet another value-added way for sponsors to get their news out.

Read the rest of this story at: http://www.bangkokbusinessbrief.com/2012/02/29/new-exciting-online-branding-marketing-concept-launches-in-thailand/