Anyone Know Where The Ball Bar Is Located?

IanForbes

You might need a bit more info. As you are no doubt aware bar names change and people abbreviate bar names. Ball Bar could refer to the old "Dragon Ball Bar" or if you have changed tack late in life the "Golden Ball Bar and Restaurant".

Edited by mamborobert

Thanks for the answer, mamorobert. That is what I thought when I got the message. I've wandered up and down Loi Kroh more than a few times and don't recall seeing a bar named "Ball" I'll wait until I hear back from my friend.

I just heard back from my friend. Apparently it's in the boxing complex. As I only frequent two bars in the boxing complex where I know the owners there I haven't bothered checking the other ones out in 3 years or more.

re .. Don't turn to the left, it's a freak show.

i know what you mean about marina bar but this girl from sabai sabai bar

was out in the walkway with a snake one night last year : (

not good ... dave2

post-42592-0-90134300-1330701748_thumb.j

re .. Don't turn to the left, it's a freak show.

i know what you mean about marina bar but this girl from sabai sabai bar

was out in the walkway with a snake one night last year : (

not good ... dave2

That looks like an albino Burmese python. Snakes can be quite friendly with their owners if they are treated correctly. But, they DO freak out a lot of people.

Thanks for all the answers. I met up with my friend and young lady I hadn't seen in about 4 months. She just recently returned from Mae Sariang where I originally met her. Now she works at Macro and was just visiting friends. But, as the bar does not have a pool table and the nearby noise is a bit too loud for talk I think I might give it a miss in the future.