Anyone Done Visa Run From Banpong

Stretch2480

Hi living in Banpong area near Ratchaburi. Has anyone done a visa run from here just the normal border hop. If so any info is appreciated. Closest point to cross, any visa agency info. Can drop me an email as i know you cant put contact details on the site.

Thank you.

If this town is also known as SUAN PHUNG then your nearest border-run would be here:

Otherwise, if you have residence in this aerea, you would have to deal with the Immigration-Office in Nakhon Pathom for all Immigration-Matters and NOT the one in Bangkok.

The other visa-run option is always Poipet / Cambodia via Bangkok. More kilometers for sure, but probably not more time-consuming than the Myanmar option outlined above. (especially if you go with a visa-shop out of Bangkok.)

BTW: If we are talking the same Banpong / Suan Phung we are practically neighbours. I live near Chat Pa Way.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

The other visa-run option is always Poipet / Cambodia via Bangkok. More kilometers for sure, but probably not more time-consuming than the Myanmar option outlined above. (especially if you go with a visa-shop out of Bangkok.)

BTW: If we are talking the same Banpong / Suan Phung we are practically neighbours. I live near Chat Pa Way.

Cheers.

Hi my Filipino wife's mum has been staying with us on a 60-day tourist visa, extended for 30 more days and she now has to leave by 8 April. We would like to have her stay for another 30-60 days, as my 2 kids just arrived on Dependents Visa and I want her to spend some time with them. So we probably should make a visa run to get another 60-day Toursist visa. We live in BKK, near the main Immigration Office. I would appreciate any advice on what is the best way to do it at the lowest reasobnable cost. can any one recommend a visa run agent we can use (please PM/message me)? what is the cost like and how many days would it take (staying outside of Thailand)?

Also would the agent be able to take care of my mum-in-law to the point I need not accompnay her and she can go alone (as I have to go to work and would be good if not have to take leave)?

If we jsut do a border run and she comes back on a 15-day visa exempt pass (overland trip), can we go and extend by 15days or so at the BKK main immigratiion office?

Appreciate any help provided

Edited by thanchart

swissie,

Hello he is talking about Ban Pong what is 50 k back towards Bangkok. You are talking about Ban Bung what is 10 k from Chat Pa Wai towards Ban Kha.

I live near Ban Bung in between this and Suan Pheung about 10 min to Chat Pa wai and 10 min to Suan Phung

swissie,

Hello he is talking about Ban Pong what is 50 k back towards Bangkok. You are talking about Ban Bung what is 10 k from Chat Pa Wai towards Ban Kha.

I live near Ban Bung in between this and Suan Pheung about 10 min to Chat Pa wai and 10 min to Suan Phung

Yes, I must have mixed up Ban Pong with Ban Bung. By the way; If you live between Ban Bung and Chat Pa Way we are practically neighbours. I live on Soi 8 (3 Km out of Chat Pa Way). I can be found at the "L'Amour Cafe" (next to Tesco) almost daily around 10 AM. Cheers.