Easter

emugirl

Hi everyone,

Just want to know if I need my Aussie friends to bring a supply of good quality Easter eggs and rabbits over when they visit us OR will I

be able to stockup at the supermarkets here in the next few weeks.

Thanks.

You can't buy Easter eggs in Pattaya and the party shop over last few years has organised a supply of them but I understand due to poor sales last year they are not doing it this year

Poor sales due to high prices perhaps?

I've read on TV that it's easy (and cheaper) to order online and have them delivered from overseas.

Luckily for me the local Tesco are doing most of their eggs at greatly reduced prices. Some at 50% off. That means I can make a pig out of myself here and bring a couple back to feed to a certain young lady :P

Yum yum :)

Does the Easter Bunny hide its eggs where the Monkey stuffed its nuts ?

Chocolate is not a Thai favourite. Thai women think they will balloon to the size of a Volkswagon beetle after eating the merest morsel.

The chocolate does not make you fat, its the sugar content that does.

A bit like the sugar the Thais pour into their soup..............eh ?

You can't buy Easter eggs in Pattaya and the party shop over last few years has organised a supply of them but I understand due to poor sales last year they are not doing it this year

I've read on TV that it's easy (and cheaper) to order online and have them delivered from overseas.

Good luck having chocolate imported into a tropical climate.

Prices, their prices were comparable to back home so no issue there.

Tv what show was that?

Tv what show was that?

I think he means the reality show where expats get drunk, get scammed, meet the girl of their dreams, have their hearts broken. It is on daily.

Tv what show was that?

TV = Thai Visa, this website.

Tv what show was that?

TV = Thai Visa, this website.

And Seadoo = Partyshop?