90 Day Reporting & Visa Extension

90 day reporting: 26 march

visa extension: 29 march

ED visa (if it matters). I will do both at chang wattana in BKK.

As I understand it, visa extension is by date above OR before. But 90 day reporting can be upto 7 days after date above. Meaning that I can do both reporting and visa extension at the same date (29 march). Yes, I know I can do it at 26 march or before - but wondering if I can do them both at 27/28/29 march.

If above is true, will I get a fine of 500 bath/day for reporting late?

Edited by RR3636

There is no 500 baht per day fine - that is for overstay. Late address reporting would normally be 2,000 baht or up to 5,000 baht.

Yes you can do both on the same day but it is always advisable to do extension early in case some paperwork is missing - your extension will still start at end of current stay.

I have to do my first 90 day reporting on ED visa soon too. Can you let me know what documents are required?

Address report for a one year extension of stay or a 90 day extension of stay application?

Address report is TM.47 and passport.

Extension of stay is TM.7/photo/passport/school paperwork and fee of 1,900 baht.

They charged me 20,000 Baht for a 40 day overstay, I had my passport stolen nad the British consulate took 4 months to get me a new one which came from UK.

I reported the loss to the immigration in October last year and I had no passport, therefore no details to fill out the 90 day form

Peter

Not sure what this has to do with normal 90 day reporting of OP or what your circumstances were but believe Embassy could have immediately provided a temporary passport if you had requested it. And normal processing time for a new passport from UK is much less than four months so there seems to be an issue there also.