Blue Skies Today In Chiang Mai

Dante99

Are we talking Chiang Mai Thailand or somewhere else, my view from the 8th floor in Muang has never been even remotely close to that all day long, fact is that Suthep is still invisible from here.

• Like 1

Are we talking Chiang Mai Thailand or somewhere else, my view from the 8th floor in Muang has never been even remotely close to that all day long, fact is that Suthep is still invisible from here.

Person who sent them to me said they were taken today in Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Thailand today. One at 10am and the other at 1pm.

Edited by Dante99

Person who sent them to me said they were taken today in Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Thailand today. One at 10am and the other at 1pm.

Hmmm, filters perhaps or maybe photoshop!

It's still horrible in Chiang Mai.

The sky is yellow'ish and the sun looks like an orange ball from some cheap sci-fi movie.

I am sick, my bf is sick and all our staff is sick in some degree....

Visibility is less than 500 meters and some times less sometimes a bit more, I guess the haze comes in waves.

We drive up and down between Phrao and Chiang Mai city every few days or so. On the way up there it's even worse and can see the burnings all over the place. Especially at night you can see the glow of burning bush in the hills. I see no sign of decline in fires over the last week. To my observation it's even more than 3 weeks ago when they started.

I was in Phrao hospital 3 days ago and the waiting room was just packed (many times more than usual) with people suffering from irritated eyes, nose and throat.

Just terrible.

It's still horrible in Chiang Mai.

The sky is yellow'ish and the sun looks like an orange ball from some cheap sci-fi movie.

I am sick, my bf is sick and all our staff is sick in some degree....

Visibility is less than 500 meters and some times less sometimes a bit more, I guess the haze comes in waves.

We drive up and down between Phrao and Chiang Mai city every few days or so. On the way up there it's even worse and can see the burnings all over the place. Especially at night you can see the glow of burning bush in the hills. I see no sign of decline in fires over the last week. To my observation it's even more than 3 weeks ago when they started.

I was in Phrao hospital 3 days ago and the waiting room was just packed (many times more than usual) with people suffering from irritated eyes, nose and throat.

Just terrible.

Yes it seems no end in sight.I wouldn't call it a national emergency, just yet, but it would be nice if all the army personnel, and there are many in the north with little to do, spread out and put the fires out.Like its not hard to find them is it ?