True Internet Not Working?

petedk

True DSL, Bangkok, Klongtoei, 4x lines, all working fine. Are you able to do any basic trouble-shooting? Can you access your modem/router's user interface, sometimes reached using a browser and the address 192.168.1.1? Maybe take a look at the line status. Or just the lights on the front panel? Do you have dial tone? Maybe reboot the PC and modem/router.

Same here. I live Khlong Toey and the DSL line is down.

After checking all the technical things I managed to call true and at least get a recorded message that they have technical problems with their broadband, saying that they are sorry for inconvenience.

However, no word on when it will be fixed etc :-(

Same here: Klong Toey area, went down yesterday at 21:00 and not back since.

When calling the support I just manage to get a message in (broken) english saying they are experiencing disruptions and apologize. I'm given the choice to leave my mobile phone number to be informed by SMS... or hang up.

From what I can see in the admin panel of the router, the DSL link is up, but no IP is attributed to the modem. On the device, the DSL LED is blinking while the Internet LED remains off.

Luckily, DTAC 3G is pretty good where I am and I'm using my phone as WiFi hotspot.

I live in Phra Khanong and True internet has been out since last night. As with everyone else, the support line is constantly busy and when you finally do get through there is only a recorded announcement about broadband problems. Very frustrating!

Hua Mark:

True went off last night for about half an hour, and then came back. Put 4 downloads in before going to bed, and this morning two had finished and two had failed, but that could be a hoster problem.

Then True went off again this morning for about an hour and has just come back.

As far as I know, the area of Phra Khanong and Ekkamai are affected. I have people reporting that true internet is down in Soi 65 and 63 since 9pm yesterday too.

Do you know if anyone in the affected area has been given an idea when normal service will be resumed?

I live 42, which is opposite of ekkamai - so its the same area.

However, my internet came back about half an hour ago, free of interruption and fine as always.

So should not take long for anyone else

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

That's good news. I'm on my way home shortly. so hopefully it will be back in Phra Khanong too.

Thanks for all the replies.

Yes, I am on Ekamai/Thong Lor. I too received the recorded message shortly after my first posting.

Now I am at work so i have no idea if the Internet is up and running at home.