Extension - Non O Based On Marriage

Hi People

Can anyone tell me if there's a minium time required for proof of overseas income?

For example, If you have been on a salary of equivalent to 40,000 baht for just 1 month before you go for the extension..

*1 month of bank statements showing deposits going into your overseas account

*A letter from your employer

*A declaration from your embassy

I know the 400,000 baht deposit method needs to be in your thai account for at least 3 months..

Anyone had experience with this? This will be my second extension..

Cheers in advance

400k needs to be in account two months (not three).

For income (overseas account) the requirement is what your Embassy requires to provide the letter.

Just to confirm Im going for my second extension, thought it was 2 months first time then 3 when renewing?

Is it ok to dip into those funds as long as you have them topped back up for the extension? (2 months prior)

Cheers

As said by lopburi3 (he's not wrong on things like that) 400k balance for 2 months first or renewing for marriage . (800k in for 2 mnths first , 3mnths subsequent = retirement)

Balance must not dip below 400,000 during the whole 2 months before renewing. Outside that period no problem.

Edited by terryq

Balance must not dip below 400,000 during the whole 2 months before renewing. Outside that period no problem.

I usually dip into mine some after receiving the extension. Could I dip into it after I get the letter from the bank and apply or should I always wait until approved?

Edited by ubonrthai

I usually dip into mine some after receiving the extension. Could I dip into it after I get the letter from the bank and apply or should I always wait until approved?

they expect a ballance on the day of extension so prolly better to leave it

Sorry to hijack this thread but will save a pointless thread by myself... when i go to change from a tourist visa to a NON O at chaengwattana do i get my non o straight away same day or do i have to go back in the future to collect it?

Sorry to hijack this thread but will save a pointless thread by myself... when i go to change from a tourist visa to a NON O at chaengwattana do i get my non o straight away same day or do i have to go back in the future to collect it?

It should be issued immediately.

Hi so back to my question

Anyone know how long you must be employed by a foreign company to qualify for a visa extension

I'm already employed by the family business but just want to up my pay before I apply

Will one month of bank statements showing 40,000 baht be enough, also embassy letter etc..

Anyone done this before?

Cheers