Hotel Recommendation In Koh Chang White Sand Beach

bettiebebop

Stayed there a couple of years ago at the VJ Residence, would not recommend it, the brochure was a cobbling of the 2 places they had there. The restaurant closed at 4pm! After paying by card, found that they had charged me 3 times the same amount, checked my bank on the way back, got it back but dont go there! The only suggestion I can make is this, down the west coast is place called Lonely Beach, ts a superb beach, lovelly white sands, just before youy get there there was a hotel on the seaward side looked good, but I cannot remember the name of it,it had the name in the wall. The White Sand beach sounded a lot better than what it was, lots of rocks and if you swam into them or got washed into them it would not be good experience, luckily I went at low tide and saw what it was like. Lonely was much better, but the northen end of it, the southern was rocky.

Edited by exeter

COOKIES on White Sand Beach. They have a website. Cost me about $50 a night 6 months ago. Beautiful and all rooms were just refurbished. However when you get to White Sands Beach there are heaps of places to stay at, another one is Jinda Resort opposite the 7/11 coming down the hill into town.

They were OK and about $30 a night.

Cookies , nah it's not that great, terrible customer service although a nice location on the beach. You could try some of the places like 15 Palms or Paddy's Palms - both have decent rooms available in that sort of price range, although they are often very busy in terms of availability. There are probably better value places out of Whitesands such as Had Kai Mook, Kae Bae, Chai Chet. Whilst you state a price, what are your prerequisites of a room/ facilities?