What Are Those Sites That Asks U To Input Ur Email?

gravion

If you are lonely and need more email in your inbox, then give your email address out freely.. soon, you'll have lots of new friends and offers to buy just about everything in the world. jap.gif

It is usual for a website to want to build an email list of potential customers or readers. Many of them will offer something for free if you provide this - for example 'sign up for our free ebook'. Other websites will not let you view their content unless you provide your email first – this annoys me but I’ll provide my email if I believe the content is good.

If you ever leave a comment on a website you will usually be expected to provide your email so it is not really a scam. It is just handy to have you on a list so people can try to sell you things or get you interested in their website. Most people will open up a spare email account for this type of thing. You can register a new GMail account in a few seconds.

Give me your email address and password, while your at it, give me your pay pal accounts and even on-line bank accounts and I'll sort out the promblem for you, free of service.

coffee1.gif

Edited by benbear