Briton Arrested In 500.000 Baht Drug Bust In Pattaya

webfact

Some Thai drug dealers were caught with a much bigger amount of drugs, they just walked away with "a fine", they had their connections ! Why is this guy on a picture with 10 police officers ? They don't have anything better to do ? Or is it because they caught a foreigner ?

Remember a British passport holder (his name was David too!) who was caught with drugs at a checkpoint in Sth Pattaya. It was reported about 3-6 months ago? His pic was in the papers and I happened to have met him a few years ago through a mate. Well, anyway I bumped into him recently, so he is out and about and not particularly concerned. It's not a Thai vs Foreigner thingy but a survival of the fittest matter, so play the system to get a get-out-of-jail card!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kurt Davit sounds truly British more American or German with Indian I would say, and the same about Heaton John Alexander (who the hell calls their son Heaton, bet he was popular at school).

But who cares, just send them to the Hilton and let them survive there.

He's one of the good ones, just the law of the market, mate, and he supplied kosher stuff, so waht';s the problem? Are you trying to tell us you never ever bought drugs of any kind, inhaled or enjoyed getting high? So, who are you, the freakin Pope or what?

The problem, i suspect, is that it's against the law, not just in Thailand but in pretty much every country around the world.

You're already on record here for callilng men fiddling with kids a victimless crime and a perfectly private affair that harms noone, and now you seem to suggest that drug-dealers are innocent too.

You're a wonderful addition to Thailand's expat community. I salute you.

I agree with you Bendix. He's also on record here claiming he induced sexul favours from students for higher grades whilst teaching business English,(presumably acquiring the job through similar gratuitiy?). Now he's a dope head too! And people wonder why the Thais are xenophobic.

Kurt Davit sounds truly British more American or German with Indian I would say, and the same about Heaton John Alexander (who the hell calls their son Heaton, bet he was popular at school).

But who cares, just send them to the Hilton and let them survive there.

He's one of the good ones, just the law of the market, mate, and he supplied kosher stuff, so waht';s the problem? Are you trying to tell us you never ever bought drugs of any kind, inhaled or enjoyed getting high? So, who are you, the freakin Pope or what?

The problem, i suspect, is that it's against the law, not just in Thailand but in pretty much every country around the world.

You're already on record here for callilng men fiddling with kids a victimless crime and a perfectly private affair that harms noone, and now you seem to suggest that drug-dealers are innocent too.

You're a wonderful addition to Thailand's expat community. I salute you.

I agree with you Bendix. He's also on record here claiming he induced sexul favours from students for higher grades whilst teaching business English,(presumably acquiring the job through similar gratuitiy?). Now he's a dope head too! And people wonder why the Thais are xenophobic.

If thats the case then why the <deleted> is he not banned from TV, come on mods do your job i got a rollickin for calling someone a tw@t.

Hang them high! Is that correct? Fill the prisons with people who were so inept and a drain on society they had to turn to a life of crime? Clearly this criminal mastermind has murdered hundreds of people, caused political discourse and encouraged the masses to take to the street in protest.

Yes, clearly we are all lucky to have him off the street. Now he can waste tax money on the trail and subsequently in prison.

When they do throw away the key you can surely sleep better at night knowing his entire life now will have no real second chance.

Some Thai drug dealers were caught with a much bigger amount of drugs, they just walked away with "a fine", they had their connections ! Why is this guy on a picture with 10 police officers ? They don't have anything better to do ? Or is it because they caught a foreigner ?

Remember a British passport holder (his name was David too!) who was caught with drugs at a checkpoint in Sth Pattaya. It was reported about 3-6 months ago? His pic was in the papers and I happened to have met him a few years ago through a mate. Well, anyway I bumped into him recently, so he is out and about and not particularly concerned. It's not a Thai vs Foreigner thingy but a survival of the fittest matter, so play the system to get a get-out-of-jail card!!!

If what you said is true the last thing you want to do in regards to him is publish comments like this online, if he has gotten around the red tape you don't have to chuck him back in by giving a dobber from these forums a chance to go ask a Thai friend to make inquiries.